Orgasm Fitness

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
rhelios
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Orgasm Fitness

Post by rhelios »

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker of this great site.

I'm looking to lose some weight before my holiday in July. I visit the gym and lift weights quite regularly, but my diet isn't the best. So I need to shed some weight (and emerge as a beautiful butterfly!...or something)

I thought adding a little kink and forum participation would be great to help me achieve this as well as being a space in which I would be held accountable for seeing it through.

I will start dieting and doing lots of core exercises, what I propose is the following:

After I make this Post, all views to the thread are the amount of sit-ups I need to complete before I orgasm. I will close this count at Friday midnight GMT time.

Alongside this, any posts made by any others before this count closes (Friday midnight GMT time) can choose to add extra challenges for me to do. In the form of either situps/edging/ball spanks. All must be completed before I orgasm.

You may specify which form of challenge it will be (either situps/edging/ball spanks) and then randomly generate a number for the punishment. If you wish you can just say the form of challenge and I will randomly generate this number or for any posts with no form and no randomly generated number I will randomly generate the form then the number.

To keep from any outright silly numbers e.g 1000's edges etc. The range that will be generated from is:

1-50 situps
1-5 edges
1-50ballspanks

To keep things from escalating too quickly also, there may be no reoccurring/sequential posts. For example if someone sets a challenge, that person can't immediately set me another one. They must wait until someone else posts, before setting another (if they wish)

Alongside this I will be dieting rather strict, if I have any slip-ups in terms of eating something I shouldn't have during the course of the challenge then the current tally will be added to in a similar manner as above. I will come up with the punishment amounts tomorrow and edit this post to reflect this.

As a side note the type of situps/core exercises I do will vary but will be equated to a number of situps. For example holding "the plank" for a minute would equate to 20 sits ups. 10 leg raises would equate to 10 situps etc etc.

Tomorrow I may also upload a picture (without face for discretion reasons), so there will be a visible representation of the challenge working. And then most likely periodically depending how long the challenge runs and one when the challenge ends.

I would love to hear any feedback, :)
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Re: Orgasm Fitness

Post by all2true »

you should have a daily work out of 10 minutes of physical excise
Minimum. longer is better

now you could count reps .. push ups, sit ups
to add to a toal
for edges you need to do each day..

but I have always recommended a week minimum of orgasm denial.

from there you could add days/ reps..

and have fun with it.
arthurb
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Orgasm Fitness

Post by arthurb »

Here's some Fitness Motivation for you.

An edge challenge to this playlist...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79AJF3u ... KJzHP74jS6