[RELEASE] Emotion Two - Wicked Game

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

davidko
Explorer
Explorer

[RELEASE] Emotion Two - Wicked Game

Post by davidko »

Hello guys,

Let me tease you with a second establishment of emotion series

:love: Emotion Two - Wicked Game

This video introduces
  1. girls scenes only
  2. 4 parts with one bonus part at the end
  3. stroke meter in form of red-green tease dot (tutorial included at the beginning of video)
Download (1.6GB)
Torrent link created by mrElle: download/file.php?id=8506

Please enjoy, and let me know your opinion in comments!
Last edited by davidko on Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Doomtrack
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Emotion Two - Wicked Game

Post by Doomtrack »

Really not my taste as its too softcore but it looks well done.
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by itslate »

I really liked this! Well done :)

I wasn't sure on the exact rules, though. Are you supposed to edge everytime the dot hits the mark at the bottom and then hold the edge when told to. Or are you just supposed to get close enough so you can edge within the timelimit set by the yellow dot?

So is the yellow dot edge holding or time to get to the edge?
davidko
Explorer
Explorer

Post by davidko »

itslate wrote:I really liked this! Well done :)

I wasn't sure on the exact rules, though. Are you supposed to edge everytime the dot hits the mark at the bottom and then hold the edge when told to. Or are you just supposed to get close enough so you can edge within the timelimit set by the yellow dot?

So is the yellow dot edge holding or time to get to the edge?
Time to get to the edge :-)

thank you very much for LIKE , comments like these are kind of satisfaction for all that time invested into making it.
basturd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by basturd »

It's great. Games with girls only are rare and highly appreciated.
DannyP
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by DannyP »

Girls Choice - Good! I think our tastes might differ a bit but that's not a problem

Stroke/Stop/Edge Mechanic - Much better than before. Like what itslate said I found the bar with the word edge at the bottom and the circle being yellow confusing and I had to reload the video back to the beginning to check I hadn't missed instructions. I think leaving the pace of the stroking up to the individual works well and I liked the frequency of the edges. I do think the edge during the sextreme part of the video could've been placed 1-2 clips later though since the action on screen seemed to be hotter then. The break times were about right for this video. If you ever want to introduce more edging in future videos consider resting times carefully. :-)

Music - Mostly good. However I really disliked the remixed Wicked Game song and it put me off. Can you please avoid that kind of stuff next time?

Overall it was a nice improvement over your last video so I'm looking forward to trying out your next one! :yes:
zenetix
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by zenetix »

DannyP wrote:Girls Choice - Good! I think our tastes might differ a bit but that's not a problem

Stroke/Stop/Edge Mechanic - Much better than before. Like what itslate said I found the bar with the word edge at the bottom and the circle being yellow confusing and I had to reload the video back to the beginning to check I hadn't missed instructions. I think leaving the pace of the stroking up to the individual works well and I liked the frequency of the edges. I do think the edge during the sextreme part of the video could've been placed 1-2 clips later though since the action on screen seemed to be hotter then. The break times were about right for this video. If you ever want to introduce more edging in future videos consider resting times carefully. :-)

Music - Mostly good. However I really disliked the remixed Wicked Game song and it put me off. Can you please avoid that kind of stuff next time?

Overall it was a nice improvement over your last video so I'm looking forward to trying out your next one! :yes:
Agreed, but nice work. Other than that I just wish it had more variety.
BokaSyn77
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BokaSyn77 »

The visuals of the girls was great. I love the green/red stroke meter & occasional edging. Not as hardcore as a regular CH vid, but this was right up my alley.

I really hope u do make more like this.

One negative though, was the soundtrack through-out. I'm guessing it was the song Wicked Game completely slowed down and/or warbled. Perhaps sum nice pop or rock music & also sounds of the girls would be nice.

Other than that, look forward to your next one.
Noah
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Noah »

:bow:

I absolutely loved it. It is great to see that you have taken the feedback into account and I cannot wait for more. The visuals were great and in my opinion you have greatly improved the choice of music. I haven't had this much fun on Milovana for a while. I also think that the emphasis on girls that teased the viewer improved the immersion for me. Adding a bit more simple text messages (e.g. reminding the player that he/she is not allowed to cum) would make it even more arousing for me. I liked that it was not predictable when the edges were coming.

Some brief comments:
Spoiler: show
- I would love to see more moments like 15:00 where the music fades out, the moaning fades in and the edge is timed perfectly. Later in the tease around 38:00 I expected an edge, but the delay of it made it more arousing for me because I wanted to edge so badly at one point. Finally the edge kicked in and it was a very close one. Bravo!
- I actually thought that the rest time after an edge was good. Making the rest time shorter at a few moments actually made it harder, thus more arousing for me and I like that!
- If you want more variety in a future version, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to add edge holding as well or multiple edges in a row. I did not experience a lack of variety.
- I actually enjoyed the denial in the end. Were the short videos previews of a next version?
Finally, thanks for putting so much effort into this. In my opinion you have smashed it! It is greatly appreciated and I hope to see more of you in the future!

Kind regards,

Noah

Creator of many devious forum games and always up for exchanging personal teases!
jstwolf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jstwolf »

Any chance of a torrent? I don't enjoy the idea of downloading browser addons in order to download large files.
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

jstwolf wrote:Any chance of a torrent? I don't enjoy the idea of downloading browser addons in order to download large files.
DL Mega add-on. Install Mega add-on. DL file. Uninstall Mega add-on. I've been doing this ever since I first encountered this Mega add-on thing. It hasn't been a problem. The DL of the add-on is about, oh, a quarter of a second in total time. The uninstall is almost as fast. No big whoop at all.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
davidko
Explorer
Explorer

Post by davidko »

davidko wrote:
Download (1.6GB)
Link : https://mega.co.nz/#!CAdxFZAL
Key : JyE2DnnTvokdnRCF4I2ihM2gGfdFySslyIcCbUZjpu0

Please enjoy, and let me know your opinion in comments!
Guys, someone here willing to make a torrent?

Thanks
mrElle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mrElle »

Torrent...
Emotion2-WickedGame.mp4.torrent
(32.94 KiB) Downloaded 3790 times