Creating new, more and better teases...

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
BEAGOODBOY!
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)
Dom/me(s): I am Scarlett Snowbunni, a Mistress and Domme!
Sub/Slave(s): My slave is the Author of this tease. We are working together to convert and recruit more desperate white losers into actively supporting the BNWO

Creating new, more and better teases...

Post by BEAGOODBOY! »

Someone plllzzzzz write a new feminization, cross-dressing, exhibition, cum-eating, anal, picture game challenge with realistic expectations. Make sure you add plugs, clamps, edging, dildo's etc...Stuff has been rather bland lately. I'd be writing myself but my keyboard is broken and typing for me is excruciatingly tedious with an onscreen keyboard...Also, I am interested in finding collaborators, for a sequel to "Dare Games, fetish school." Im think the title "Dare Games, extra credit." If you want your own fetish dare incorporated, then please, I encourage you to PM me a fetish/dare in a format similar to those in Dare Games 1. In a way, that it may be easily edited and formatted together, to be published in a way that it could stand on its own, if need be...Just write a challenge/dare tailored to your personal fetish. If you like panties, write a dare involving panties. You like anal, write about that. Nipple play, cum eating, exhibition, blackmail, verbal self humiliation, bondage, any and all fetishes and challenges are welcome. Keep each page within like 200 words or so...multiple submissions welcome ...I want this tease to be 4.5+. Something everyone can have fun with, and is tailored too many different people's likes, turn-ons and fetishes...PLEASE!!! Thiss can be SOOO AWESOME! Looking forward to submissions...
mmc1992
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Forever searching

Re: Creating new, more and better teases...

Post by mmc1992 »

This sounds like you have VERY specific wants and an idea already. Why not do it yourself.
:love: :whistle: :innocent: