Feedback (Your new life as a professional slut)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
[email protected]
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Unfortunatley not:( but I would absolutley love the oppurtunity to submit to another human being and try my best to obey and pleae them at every oppurtunity
Sub/Slave(s): No its not really my thing

Feedback (Your new life as a professional slut)

Post by [email protected] »

Id love feedback
If people would like me to continue Ill be more inspired to write new ones faster
careernewbie
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Feedback (Your new life as a professional slut)

Post by careernewbie »

I thought it was a good start to the series. Any critiques I have are strictly personal preference. This is just how I like teases to be, and I by no means speak for everyone. You've got a nice high rating so far and i think that is deserved.

As the tease went on I thought you passed up opportunities to give more explicit instructions. You've got a lot of phrases from the instructor telling you what to do, but I personally would be more engrossed in the fantasy if the phrases were less specific and you had the more detailed instructions written separately. For example, have page 8 be something more like this:
"To start I want you in my favorite position, face down ass up. Begin by working it in and out, nice and slow. Just ease it in there and get accustomed to your tightness."

Slowly work your dildo in and out of your ass. Remember to push your head into the floor and stick that ass way up and present it for the Head Slut.

"That's it baby. Just like that. Mmmm...."

After two minutes of watching you slowly work your tight ass, Dylan looks at you. "Time to pick up the pace. Really get a nice rhythm going."

Work the dildo faster, at a medium speed. Go a little deeper with each stroke if you can.

"That's right baby. In and out, in and out. Really work it into that tight asshole of yours."
Again, that is just my personal preference, and I thought how you presented it was perfectly fine as it is. I look forward to you making more :-D