Fun chat game idea

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Ghastly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Fun chat game idea

Post by Ghastly »

I have seen a lot of guys who want something going on in chat, and can't find it. So, here's an idea I'm proposing-

Two people play this game, and bet either days not able to cum, spankings, whatever they decide. The game is simple- rock paper scissors, done by pm either to each other or a third party. The trick is they keep playing until whoever is behind is games decides. Then, they see how many days/spankings they have by seeing how many games they lost.

If they lost 2 to 0, they lost a best of 3 series and go 3 days without cumming. If they lost 3 games, it's 5 days. Four losses equals 7 days etc. So, the loser can keep risking more and more, and the person winning can only chicken out by forfeiting, giving their opponent enough points to have won by 1.

So, what do people think?
cathyrosa
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Fun chat game idea

Post by cathyrosa »

interesting, hehe
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Fun chat game idea

Post by green »

I'd love to see chat games.
Whenever people interact and communicate its already a win win situation :-)

The chat oftentimes looks really quiet, or you join in and don't know whats going on and its more like a semi-private-public-chat.

green
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind