Looking for that Nikki Fatale tease video

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

owhat
Explorer
Explorer

Looking for that Nikki Fatale tease video

Post by owhat »

I'm looking for a video, it was either made by Nikki Fatale of hypnofantasy fame, or maybe someone here created the video using her audio. The video itself was just a series of still images, mostly of a sexy nurse, and the audio was Nikki in a fantasy clinical setting, forcing you to tease yourself past the point you could bear. From memory it wasn't really hypno related like most of her work, but it was extremely hot. :)

Sadly, I lost the file in a HDD fail a while ago. It was a while ago, so maybe my memory is a little hazy, but I could have sworn that I found this video originally posted by Nikki here on the milovana forums, but my searches are coming up with mostly broken links, and none of them look like the right file anyway. Maybe it was embedded in a flash tease? Either way I cant find it here.

Can anyone help out?

edit: So I posted this thread a minute too soon...

I Found it!

http://www.milovana.com/special/got-stamina/

Um, delete this thread I guess? Or maybe use it to talk about how awesome Nikki Fatale is and how we wish she would come back to milovana! :)