Sorority Auxiliary Bk 2, ch 3: An Unwelcome Discovery

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Sorority Auxiliary Bk 2, ch 3: An Unwelcome Discovery

Post by micheleFFS »

Sorority Auxiliary Bk. 2, Ch. 3: An Unwelcome Discovery

My Christmas/New Year break lasted a bit under two weeks. Amanda and Henrietta invited me to a play party for New Year, but, with heartfelt regret, I had to decline because my parents insisted I accompany them to a mini family reunion. My grandmother on Dad’s side was not expected to live another year, so I understood the need, but still...I’d never been to a big play party. Got caged and dismissed from my own initiation, spent the Halloween party servicing a male away from the action.

I decided not to let it bother me, but to make the most of the time I was able to spend with my favorite teacher. Unfortunately, Amanda and Henrietta planned to visit relatives for three days around Christmas, so there would be very few opportunities for us to get together. One email from Amanda, the last one I read before boarding my plane, deflated my reduced expectations further.

I know how eagerly you servants await being selected to fuck one of us. I don’t want you to have false hopes when you’re here. My sexual needs are quite well met by the virile studs Henrietta introduced to me. Furthermore, I feel you had plenty of sexual training over Thanksgiving, but not enough training in feminine deportment. That shall be our primary focus during your visits over Christmas break. You fuck me very well, and I look forward to enjoying you in this way, but it won’t have the emphasis sex received over Thanksgiving.

I hope you’ve made some progress with the challenge I made to you shortly before you left. I hope you’ve made no progress toward an escape from your chastity.

Sheesh, I thought. Less sex, more feminising. Maybe she’ll help me figure out the “challenge,” as she calls it. She got one thing right — no progress toward an escape.

Overall, I spent more time with Henrietta than with Amanda. I practiced walking, bending, dipping, curtsies, sitting to control how much leg and “cleavage” I showed, simpering, how to hold my hands, how to serve drinks, how to present toys, and more. Advanced make-up application. Dressing and stripping seductively.

No discussion of the challenge, no mention of my assumed attempt to escape.

My contact with Amanda? She asked about my service, about Vanessa, Marci, and Sam. Amanda thought Elena’s innovative Study & Sex Sessions were a terrific idea.

At the end of each session with Henrietta, Amanda critically appraised my progress. Henrietta and I both came under judgment. Once, we both ended up bent over, he to be punished for not teaching me well and me for not getting it despite poor instruction!

When she announced this double jeopardy, I made a mock protest. “Mistress Amanda! I’m shocked that a teacher of your experience, understanding and fairness would treat her subordinate and pupil so cavalierly.”

That got a laugh — and six extra cane strokes.

However, when I earned her compliments for being feminine and seductive, she rewarded me with sexual activity. I worshipped her breasts, ass, and pussy, frequently bringing her to orgasm with fingers and mouth. Each time she rewarded me, she mounted me, but she always kept me edging, never allowing me to cum in her pussy. She once had Henrietta and me give each other hand jobs. Otherwise, my reward cums were limited to masturbation in front of the pair. After I deflated, she put me back in my chastity.

She and Henrietta held hands, hugged and kissed just as much as before, and frequently expressed their mutual love, but I never saw then act sexual together, as they had during Thanksgiving.

One day, I learned why. At the end of a make-up training session, Henrietta seemed a bit distracted. He smiled to himself.

“What’s up, Henrietta?”

“Oh, I get to be in my most feminine role later. Vince is coming over. Since Thanks giving, I’ve brought Amanda three new lovers, and Vince is her favorite. I’ll be their maid and servant, serving drinks and dinner, then preparing the bedroom for them. Amanda even hinted that this time, I might be privileged to watch. Usually, I hear through the door, but sometimes I’m allowed to view their mutual pleasure. Her screams and the way she scratches her new lovers backs as she cums is beautiful. You came close to giving her that kind of ecstasy, Jenny, despite your relative lack of experience.” He sighed. “I used to, but you youngsters surpass me now. I am truly glad to have my part in getting her the great fucking she deserves.”

Amanda, swishing a crop against her thigh, walked in as he said this. She favored him with an affectionate hug and kisses. She inspected my make-up, and approved how I adjusted my stocking and garter. “I’ll reward you presently. Henrietta, well done, especially with the make-up lesson. Jenny looks lovely. You may certainly watch as Vincent services me tonight.”

“Oh, thank you, Amanda. You know I love to see you in ecstasy.”

“I’m looking forward to it. Now, give Jenny and me some privacy. We have something important to discuss.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Henrietta said and withdrew to the kitchen. He played music on the radio, ensuring privacy for us.

“Sit,” commanded Amanda, pointing to an armchair. She sat on the couch, critically eyeing how I displayed my stockings and legs. I must have done OK, for she made no comment. Instead, she said, “I assume you’ve made attempts to break out of your chastity cage. That way, you don’t have to bother denying it.

“However, I feel that with a month to consider the matter, you should have made some progress understanding the challenge I set you. So what do you think of the consequences to you as a submissive if you discover a way in and out of your cage undetected?”

“I’m sure all of us boys dream of breaking out, Mistress Amanda.” I sighed, and said wistfully, “You know, when I first arrived at school, I felt I might have a chance to meet a nice girl and have a real relationship. I figured that being a non-athletic brain would be less the stigma in college that it was in high school. It’s less a stigma, all right, but I had only one date before I joined the Sorority and got locked out of any normal dating.

“In fact, most of the consequences of an escape I can think of are positive. I’m tired of being blue-balled all the time, and if I could get out at will, I might get a girlfriend. As it is, if I went on a date that led to intimacy, what would Ido?”

Amanda looked disgusted. “Stand up,” she said impatiently. She tugged my skirt to my waist and bent me over, hands on the coffee table. I spread my legs automatically. Amanda gave me six hard blows with her crop before beginning her lecture. “Jenny, you insult my intelligence, telling me the supposed advantages. Did you think I couldn’t work them out for myself?”

“No, Mistress Amanda. I’m very sorry. I was thinking out loud. I’d never deliberately insult or underestimate your intelligence.”

More crop strikes made me dance.

When I got to the “Ohh! Ahhh!” stage, Amanda paused again. “Nothing you said addressed my question! It was all distracting bullshit.”

More crop blows followed. By the end of that flurry, I alternately apologized and begged. “Oh, Mistress Amanda, I’m sorry I let myself stray. Please let me start over. Ouch! I’ll stay on topic. I’m sorry for wasting your time. Ow! Please let me try again. Please, Mistress.”

Amanda laid the crop on the coffee table. “Adjust your skirt and sit down. Tell me the question and answer it.”

I squirmed in my seat. “The question was whether or not I made any progress figuring out what you meant by “the inevitable consequences to me as a submissive” if I found a way to defeat the chastity.

“I think I’ve made progress, but not much. I realize I’d be dishonest to the Sisters (and to you, for that matter) if I broke out. My service to them would be a sham, and I’ve come to like and respect the Sisters, so that wouldn’t feel good. I can rationalize breaking out because they didn’t give me a choice whether to be locked up or not, but now that I say it out loud in front of you, I see it’s a pretty weak argument, since I always go back and take the good with the bad.”

“Good. At least you got that far on your own.” Amanda eyed me expectantly. I knew that look; it meant she’d shown the pupil the necessary facts to work out the problem.

“OK, I’ll take a shot at it. Sure is different thinking about this under your eye than alone in my dorm.

“So if my service isn’t based on the Sisters’ control of my cock, then I do it because I want to. In other words, I want to do most of the service acts, but secretly on my terms. Hmmm...that’s completely the opposite...” I trailed off, lost in thought.

“Opposite of what?” prompted Amanda.

“Opposite of what Veronica said she hoped I could achieve — service to the Sisters without thought for my own pleasure. But if they kept me edging, and I had a way to break out, I could tell myself I’d have a big cum when I got home. Heck, if I was being butt-fucked with my cock and balls pressed up against metal spikes, I’d still have my secret.

“Maybe I’m starting to get it. If I break out, I’m not submissive at all, I’m selfish, I’m in control, almost like a macho man.”

Amanda nodded, wriggling her fingers in a characteristic “tell me more” gesture.

“Well, I’m no macho man, that’s for sure. Never wanted to be. There’s a part of me that likes the attention the Sisters give me, and I gotta admit that serving them in all sorts of ways is fulfilling, not just the breast and pussy worship. Like, I’m proud to stand up and curtsey with a dripping boner when one of the Sisters comes Below Stairs to select one of us to use. Even serving dressed is fun in a play-acting way. I have gotten to the stage that if I’m being butt-fucked, I realize I’m pleasing whoever’s doing it and I tolerate it. Veronica tells me I can go beyond this, to where I don’t care about my own pleasure or discomfort, but only for whichever Mistress is using me at the time. If I enjoy it, good. If I don’t, that’s immaterial because either way, I serve and am obedient to the Sisters.

“Well, I’m sure not there yet. I can be glad of my service despite my distaste. I don’t like being forced to suck cock, especially if other guys are around to see, but I don’t hate the sensation. What I really don’t like is having my balls busted. That hurts. I think the women who do it are cruel, and I can’t imagine being indifferent to it, let alone taking real joy in her joy at my agony.

I paused. “Cruelty. Sometimes, the Sisters are deliberately, inventively, cruel. I mean beyond pain, beyond distasteful commands, just cruel. Like when Marci cockteased me all day, letting me think she was going to fuck me for the second time in 24 hours, without any intention of doing it. Instead, she mocked me and when I started to cry, she made me lick her to orgasm while she sang “Tears On My Pussy.” I sorta hated her for about a week. Anyhow, I don’t know how to make stuff like that OK when it happens, but I gotta admit I saw the humor in the song from others’ point of view after that week. But whenever I remember it, I still feel resentment. How in the world can I get past that? Should I even try?”

Amanda nodded. “No one said being a true submissive is easy, Jenny. I don’t know if you feel you forgave Marci, but you accepted her right to use you, to twist your emotions or you couldn’t continue in the Sorority. Do you think the only reason you remain in service is on the off chance that you’ll someday get laid again?”

The question took me aback. I’d never asked it of myself quite so starkly. Before each shift and indeed whenever I was chosen, I hoped to be engulfed. I also made friends with some of the servants, I looked forward to the banter when one of the Sisters used me, and I enjoyed my special relations with Marci, Veronica, and Samantha. I enjoyed eating pussy a lot and moderate spankings turned me on. I liked and hated the incredible sensations of long-held, multiple edges, though I sure wanted them to end with release more often. “Wow, I guess not. There are a lot of things I like about serving the Sisters.”

“Now I think you’re ready to answer the question.” She sat back, an expectant look on her face.

I pondered a moment. “All right, let’s pretend for a moment I found a way out without being busted. No more permanent blue balls, go home after a service shift and jerk off. Date a girl, start fucking her. I’d never again feel the confusion I so often feel as one of the Sisters or you use me. Instead, I’d gloat. I’ve always thought gloating was one of the more base human feelings. I’d never again feel the wonderful, thrilling, yielding sensation when you or one of the Sisters uses me hard.”

“True enough. What do you think would happen if you got a regular girlfriend?”

I’d never thought this far, either. “Well, I'd love her and fuck her a lot.”

Amanda gave me the flat stare she reserved for students who didn’t get it.

“Well, I’d miss some things. Edging is lotsa fun if I finally get release...”

“What if she didn’t want to control you like that? Or spank you? Most girls, and guys, for that matter, never think that way.”

I remembered the couple from the dorm. The girl thought the Sorority was about foot fetishes and the guy thought I was pussy-whipped. They’d never understand. Hmmm....

“You mean I’d have to put it aside?”

“Possibly. Probably. I’ll tell you one woman’s story. She was two years behind me in school, a committed member of the Sorority, but after the four years she married a guy who wasn’t submissive. He wasn’t macho, he was a good man. But over the years, she missed the feelings of control and the kind of sex on demand we Sisters enjoy. She initiated a divorce and found a submissive. She, her ex and the new servant are all happier now.”

“You mean I can’t turn back.”

“If you’re a true submissive, you won’t get those needs met and they will haunt you forever. I’m sure you’re a true submissive, but only you can tell for sure. My guess is some crisis or combination of events will reveal to you the depth of your devotion to service to demanding yet understanding women.”

I took a deep breath. “Mistress Amanda, you’ve pushed me intellectually lotsa times, but never so far emotionally. If I ever have the chance to break out of this fucking cage, I’ll think twice. Whew!”

She grinned at me. “How dare you call it a “fucking cage” in my presence! If anything, it’s a no-fucking cage. Over my lap.”

We both laughed as I obeyed her. The spanking she gave me was moderate. She struck with her palm curved to my cheeks, creating loud smacks. The sting felt quite pleasant. She caressed me a bit, then said, “As a good pupil, you deserve a reward. Go to the edge.”

I knelt before her, once again stroking myself. Precum covered my glans a few moments later. “Mistress, Henrietta told me Vince is coming to service you soon. I wish you the very best and I hope he satisfies you in every way.”

“Thank you. I’m sure he will. Perhaps you’ll meet him someday.”

“Jenny, your cock looks very attractive covered with precum. Stand up and let me help you with that.”

“Yes, Ma’am!” Her hand folded around my stiffie and slowly pumped me. Mistress began with full shaft strokes but soon concentrated her efforts on my cockhead. My grunts and hip twitches told her I reached the edge.

“Feel good, Jenny?” she asked with a smile.

“Oh, yes, very good. Very good indeed. Thank you, Mistress.”

She leaned forward and licked my cockhead. “Mmm, delicious!”

To my disappointment, she let go. Only for a moment, however.

“Jenny, you were very good with today’s deportment lesson and, after a shaky start, during our discussion. You have my permission to cum whenever you like.” With that, she took my cockhead between her lips.

“Oh, wow! Thank you Mistress! That feels so good!” I grinned mischievously as she gulped my entire shaft. “I’m so glad it pleases you to suck my cock, Mistress. I’m thinking of your pleasure as my cock slides in and out of your warm, damp mouth. I’m not thinking of my own pleasure, not at all, Mistress, oh no, not me. Uh, uh.” Edging again.

Mistress laughed and smacked my ass with both hands. “You’re a liar,” she mumbled around my cock.

I struggled to hold in and prolong my pleasure, but as always with a determined woman, it was an unequal struggle. I felt cum rising and surrendered, hips thrusting wildly, I groaned, “Oh, Mistress, thank you! Ahhhh, oooh!” My cum shot from my cock, spurt after spurt filling her mouth.

Mistress kept her mouth glued to me. As I calmed down after my explosion, she let my softening cock slip from her lips. To my surprise, she grinned at me and opened her lips. My big wad of cum decorated her tongue, then she closed her mouth and gulped it down.

“Wow, Mistress, what a delightful ending. I love feeling so accepted by you.”

She stood and hugged me. “I enjoyed our talk and your cum makes a good appetizer before Vince. However, it’s late and Henrietta and I must get ready for Vince. Change to male attire.”

With a final hug and a kiss on my lips, she left me. I changed and put my uniform away, then went back home, feeing terrific. The cage irritated me less than usual, since my cock had been so fully and pleasurably drained.

After Amanda and Henrietta returned from their family trip, my feminization lessons continued. Motivated by the possibility of fucking with Amanda, I excelled. At the end of the second lesson, Mistress mounted me and rode me, watched by Henrietta. She came several times, explicitly denying me permission to cum. Once satisfied with my service, she permitted me to slide my cock between her breasts and cum. I licked my jism from her face and breastslopes.

Mistress toyed with my limp cock as she prepared to replace my cage. “Tomorrow will be our last session together for some time. Henrietta will not be here. I sometimes loan him to friends or women learning to be dominant. He’s such a good role model for newly submissive husbands. For you, tomorrow will be a test. I will watch you transform yourself to a French maid, from make-up to pleasure pouch. Then you’ll serve Vince and me cocktails and other refreshments, and prepare the bedroom for our pleasure. If you do well, you may watch us together. If you do very well, I may have you participate.”

“Wow, Mistress Amanda, talk about motivating your student!”

She laughed and locked my electronic cage. I said my final good-bye to Henrietta, thanking her for the feminine deportment lessons.

Next day, I arrived some time before Vince was to show. Under Mistress’s watchful eye, I put on my face, with dramatic eye shadow, extra long false fingernails, and collagen-infused lip gloss to swell my ruby-red lips. I looked like a slut, feeling both proud and embarrassed — especially at the prospect of meeting Vince.

Already familiar with Henrietta’s organization of the kitchen, I concentrated on mixing the pair’s favorite drinks, a Buffalo Trace Manhattan for her and a straight shot of Lagavulin 12 with a splash of distilled water for Vince. I confess I tasted both. The Manhattan was delicious. The Scotch? Well, Amanda saw my face as I tasted it and laughed aloud. I’d never tasted such a melange of earthy flavors before in my life. I realized my taste in whiskey lacked the development necessary to appreciate this distillation.

Cheese and crackers, veggies and dip, water and the drinks all lay on a tray on the kitchen counter a full half hour before Vince’s arrival. Mistress told me I’d passed every aspect of my test so far. She said I’d earned some extra credit for my make-up. She took me over her lap, lowered my panties and gave me a moderate hand spanking.

“Thank you for that, Mistress, for reminding me of my place in a way pleasurable to us both.”

“You’re right, I loved it also. Stand up. Edge.”

That didn’t take long. Already stiff from the spanking, I jerked off eagerly, producing precum quickly and reaching my first edge about a minute later. “At the edge as you asked, Mistress.”

“Good. Without losing your erection, fold down the bedclothes on each side of my bed. Lay out the leather paddle with the fleece on one side and a medium sized slapper. Adjustable nipple clamps. Lube. Also get three hangers, one for pants, ready.”

“Yes, Mistress. Sounds like you have a terrific time planned.”

“Any time with Vince is superior. He has a huge cock and wields it well.”

Amanda the left me to my tasks while she took some clothes to the mistress washroom to change. I quickly finished my tasks, leaving a low-light lamp on one of the bureaus to provide romantic illumination and went downstairs to await Vince.

Right on time, the doorbell rang. Vince, six feet tall and handsome, with wavy brown hair and a muscular build, eyed me skeptically. He wore a black suit with a blue tie. He met my gaze with one devoid of mockery or contempt as I curtsied.

“Hello, you must be Vince. I am Jenny, the maid in training. Henrietta is employed elsewhere today. If there is anything, anything at all, l can do to make your stay more pleasurable, please let me know.” I stood to one side, holding the door open.

“Hello, Jenny, you look very nice.” He strode in confidently, taking Henrietta’s usual seat.

“May I get you anything? Lagavulin with a splash? Cheese and crackers? Veggies and dip?”

“Yes.”

“Very good, sir.” I left with another curtsey, quickly putting the items on a tray. I dropped to one knee as I placed the refreshments on the table between Vince’s and Amanda’s chair. When I stood, Vince stopped me with an upraised finger.

“Yes, Sir? Will there be anything else before I tell Mistress you’ve arrived?”

He pointed to my uniform skirt and made an upward motion with his hand.

Embarrassed, I lifted my skirt, revealing my half-erect cock snugly encased in black lace panties trimmed with red and white flowers on the waistband.

“Very pretty, Jenny, and that looks like a nice cock in there.” He cupped it and squeezed it, the lightly pinching my tip through the fabric. I erected immediately, cockhead peering over the waistband’s central red flower. “Nice responsive cock, a nd a good size, too.”

“I’m very glad you like it, sir. I like it, too, sir.” I grinned.

He slapped it and said, “Go tell your Mistress I’m here.”

“Very good, Mr. Vince.” With a final curtsey, I left.

Mistress wore a shelf bra that barely covered her nipples, a black lace waist cincher with matching skimpy panties. Taut garter straps held up her coppery, shimmering hose. She looked regal. I helped her into her gown, also retro, light blue with a scalloped bodice. 3/4 length sleeves and a flaring skirt covered her knees as she stood. I zipped her into it and held her shoes, of the same color as the dress, for her. I prostrated myself and kissed her feet. “Mistress, Vince is quite handsome and appears very fit. I wish you ecstasy with him.”

She thanked me and had me precede her downstairs. At the bottom of the stairwell, I announced, “Mistress Amanda.”

“Amanda, my dear.” Vince stood and crossed the room to her.

To my surprise, Amanda ran to meet him. They hugged and kissed passionately. Hand in hand, they walked back to their seats.

“You’re beautiful as always, Amanda.”

“Thank you. You look quite well yourself. Jenny, my drink.”

I curtsied and left for the kitchen, soon returning with the drink, which I presented with another deep curtsey. Mistress accepted this with a nod. I withdrew to the kitchen door as Amanda instructed me, remaining attentive to them.

“Where is Henrietta, if I may ask?”

Amanda smiled. “I loaned him to a friend. She’s only recently begun spanking her husband, so Henrietta, in male garb, went to explain the joys of submission to the man and to give her practice in new spanking and discipline techniques.

“The wife is rather attractive, and may be a candidate for your services. She punishes him most often for inconsistent performance in bed, particularly premature ejaculation. How full is your dance card?”

“Pretty full, lucky me. Four weekly regulars keep me pretty busy, and there are always repeats and tryouts. I almost never sleep in my own bed; I could probably get away with renting a closet.” They laughed. “All in all, a good life. Challenging, well paid job and bedding a different woman most nights.”

“You alpha males have all the luck. Do any of the women you service spank you?”

Vince replied, “No, only you, Amanda. I spank a couple of the wives and it’s always very exciting to both of us. It’s also very humiliating to their husbands when they see or hear me spanking, almost as humiliating as me fucking their wives in the first place. All those husbands would love to erotically spank their wives, but none are allowed to. Though it hurts them deeply, it is very good for them.”

“Oh, it certainly is.”

Vince smiled. “All this talk about spankings and anticipating the one you’re about to give me make me uncomfortable.” He stood and reached for his bulge.

“Wait a moment, Vince. Let Jenny adjust you. Jenny?”

“Yes, Mistress.” I was already approaching. I knelt before Vince with a curtsey and a smile. The size of his bulge surprised me. I touched him and straightened him out. Though it easily extended, its exuberance was restrained by Vince’s belt. “Wow,” I said, impressed. “Would you be more comfortable if I removed your belt, sir?”

“Yes, that’s a good idea.”

I whisked the belt off and shifted the long, thick object inside to point straight upwards as it wanted. Easily extending above the presumed height of his navel, the penis seemed enormous. “Wow! And you said I had a good one.”

They both smiled as Vince resumed his seat. “Relatively. Bigger than most. Good and thick.”

“Because of Jenny’s circumstances, he’s had less experience than many boys his age. I’d like him to watch us for our first coupling tonight. Perhaps he’ll learn something.” A flick of her eyes sent me back to my station with a curtsey.

“You know it’s always my pleasure to show off.”

“Yes, you egotistical bastard.” She gazed affectionately at him. “To return to the subject of spanking, your first was quite light. I’m going to give you some more pain tonight.”

Vince shook his head ruefully. “I figured you might say something like that. I’ve been thinking about it, getting mentally ready.”

“Good for you. It won’t bother you that Jenny sees you, do you think?”

“No, I’m not that insecure.” They laughed.

“You certainly aren’t. In fact, I’ll punish you for being such an arrogant bastard.” She paused, thinking, then smirked. “In fact, I’ll have Henrietta pick up a case of Arrogant Bastard ale. You’ll drink that here. No more expensive Scotch for you.”

“Wonderful. I don’t even like Arrogant Bastard.” He smiled. (See Author’s note at the end of this chapter.)

“All the better. I’m horny. Finish your last malt and we’ll have fun in bed.”

Vince gulped his sippin’ whiskey. “’I’m supposed to be the big Alpha male but one light spanking from you, Amanda, and I totally wimp out.”

“You’re more attractive to me that way. Come, Jenny, care for our clothes as we remove them. You may masturbate as you watch but do not ejaculate.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Arms around each other’s waists, Amanda’s head on Vince’s shoulder, the pair walked to the bedroom, where they embraced and kissed, long and deep. Toward the end of the kiss, I heard the zzzttt of her zipper. Mistress’s dress fell to the floor as Vince settled on the bed to take in Amanda in her provocative lingerie.

I darted forward, as quietly as could, and gathered the gown as Mistress stepped out of it. I hung it on the closet door using one of the hangers I’d prepared.

Vince wolf-whistled at Mistress’s sexy beauty. She leaned forward, tempting him to reach for her breasts, but she backed away and skimmed her panties off, leaving them on the floor. She sat on the bed next to Vince and kissed him again.

I unobtrusively gathered her panties and folded them carefully, placing them on her bureau, then turned to watch developments.

Vince discarded his jacket before Amanda and he lay across the bed, hugging and kissing. I quickly removed and hung it.

Amanda loosened his tie. Tugging it off his neck, she hung it over the headboard, then sought Vince’s lips again.

He rubbed her back, then her ass, squeezing it. Amanda worked at his shirt buttons, rubbing his chest inside the loosened garment. After another long kiss, she tugged an arm and Vince propped himself as she removed his shirt. Kissing him anew, she held the shirt behind her, where I took it. I hung it under the jacket.

Vince kicked off his shoes to get fully on the bed. I placed them under his suit. By now, he’d worked his hand into one of the cups of her bra.

She had her hand on his thigh, moving up. She moved up to the prominent bulge and squeezed. “Oh, my first grope of your monster always feels soo good, Vince!” Amanda sighed.

“I’m so glad you like it, dear,” he whispered back.

Amanda squeezed it again, then started on his belt. Soon, the zipper sounded. Vince raised his hips, and Amanda pushed the pants down to his ankles. As I stood at the foot of the bed, expecting to get his pants, the sight of the top half of Vince’s cock, dripping precum, waving proudly over the waistband of his blue, patterned undies, distracted me. It was huge! My tip, with the shaft fully inflated, proudly hid my belly button. Vince’s cockhead didn't spread its mushroom cap until an inch above his navel. No one in the auxiliary had anything like it. It was thicker than mine, too. I confess I stared.

If it distracted me, it attracted Amanda. Grinning, she squeezed it and lowered her head to lick, kiss and nibble the big tip.

“Ohhhh,” sighed Vince. He started to roll toward Amanda, but his pants tangled up. He raised his feet and I whisked them off, quickly hanging them, turning so I’d not miss the action. My own cock strained above my waistband.

Amanda impatiently tugged the undies below Vince’s ballsack. The cock and balls, devoid of hair, waved about as Vince showed off with a few Kegels. She had him lie on his back and stroked him with both hands on the shaft. I’d never seen any of the Sisters need to do that. I approached closely, bending over to watch. Something about Amanda’s hands piqued my curiosity. My close scrutiny confirmed — Amanda’s thumbs and forefingers could not touch each other around the thick girth of Vince’s marvelous penis. Wow!

Eyes glowing, Amanda slowly slid her hands up and down the shaft, occasionally putting her lips to the tip, as Vince moaned. I lifted my skirt and took my own cock out to play. It occurred to me to wonder what Vince’s huge one would be like in the hand.

Watch and listen as Amanda enjoys the big cock:
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/nqrt5vpi ... dom-hi.wmv

See the cumshot in slomo:
http://www.mediafire.com/watch/qrmab8oa ... cum-hi.wmv

Amanda wanted more. Her latest tip-nibble went on and soon. I wondered how much she could take. She straddled for a 69 as her lips met the top of her hand.

Vince raised his head and licked Amanda’s pussy. To my surprise (and probably to Vince’s), she covered her damp sex with her hand and mouthed. “Later,” muffled by the thick cock. Her lips and tongue worked on the upper portion of Vince’s cock as her other hand pumped the lower. When he moaned again, she let go with the lower hand and stretched her lips forward. Slowly, more and more of the shaft disappeared into her mouth until none remained. Low grunts told of her great effort.

“Oh, Amanda, oh!” gasped Vince. He held her head in both hands.

Impressed. I nearly broke my silence, but caught myself. With my hand, I tried in vain to make my cock feel as good as Vince’s did.

Amanda’s incoherent throat noises grew louder. Finally, she backed off. “Glack!”she gasped. Breathing hard, she kept the cockhead between her lips, occasionally sending her tongue onto the upper shaft. She took a deep breath and, more quickly than the first time, swallowed the entire shaft. She cradled his balls with one hand, sorta juggling them.

Vince groaned wordlessly, palming her pussy.

With a gasp, Amanda withdrew back to the cockhead. “Eat me,” she gasped.

“With pleasure,” said Vince, sucking her pussylips into his mouth.

Amanda soon took in the entire shaft once again, her cheeks and lips working to give Vince sensations throughout the length of his cock. Again, her throat noises filled the air, along with Vince’s cunt-muffled moans of pleasure. After keeping him down for the longest time yet, Mistress Amanda came up for air, grasping the shaft with both hands once again. With a bit of the shaft as well as the tip in her mouth, her hands still rose and fell, stimulating the entire length.

I dripped precum as I felt something I’d never felt before — a desire to hold and suck a man’s cock. A weird, unfamiliar, uncomfortable feeling that nevertheless could not be denied.

Amanda, her hands and mouth busy, caught my eye and winked. I grinned back. A happy Mistress means a happy sub. She pressed her hips down on Vince, tilting to present her asshole.

I shifted to see. Yep, his tongue tip flicked over her rosebud. Really a full service stud.

Amanda moved and Vince grasped her asscheeks in both hands as he again licked her pussy. Amanda never stopped sucking and jerking Vince as her breathing got louder and louder. “Ahghgh! Vince! Your tongue! Ooohhhh.” She relaxed on him, panting. She climbed off him, kissing him. “I love your cock – so big, so stiff.” She still stroked it gently. They kissed again, then she said, “Time for your spanking, then I’m going to fuck you.” She quickly tied two loops in the necktie. “Hands through here. Do not slip your bonds.”

I would have said, “Yes, Mistress,” but Vince didn’t. He just grinned.

Mistress glanced at me, touched the paddle once, and the slapper twice. I nodded my understanding. She took up the long nipple clips with their connecting chain and waved them before Vince’s eyes.

His eyes widened at the sight.

“Ever been clamped?”

He shook his head.

“Good. I love first times.” She fastened the clips by sliding the adjuster up about halfway. Not too hard for his first time.

Vince gasped as each clamp tightened, but made no complaint.

“Roll over. On your knees.”

To my surprise, she snugged his underpants back up over his ass, his balls and the first few inches of his glistening shaft. She stroked the protruding few inches. Now sideways to him, she rubbed his asscheeks through the cotton garment, then slapped him on each cheek. More rubbing, more stroking, more smacking.

Vince moaned and wriggled his butt provocatively. “My ass feels good.”

“How about your nipples?”

“They sting. It’s distracting.”

“Good. You’ll understand what they’re for in a few minutes.”

I picked up the paddle, ready to hand it to Mistress.

Amanda’s slaps, always to alternate cheeks, produced satisfying smack sounds without real pain to Vince. She paused and slowly lowered his underwear, letting go of his cock to use both hands as Vince sighed. Fine, dark hair decorated the twin orbs. Amanda returned a hand to the cock as well as rubbing and slapping his ass. After a few moments, she tugged his undies down to his knees.

Vince lifted each leg and I slipped his final “protection” off, earning a grateful smile from Amanda.

Amanda jerked Vince off with one hand and smacked his butt with the other. The Sisters very occasionally used me this way and I loved it. I wondered how Vince felt about it.

“Oh, Amanda, that feels amazing!” Vince gasped, hips thrusting.

“You like?”

“Oh, yes, very much.”

With each slap, Vince raised his eyebrows. Soft grunts escaped his lips. His eyes betrayed a certain wariness, but he smiled each time he flinched.

I thought why didn’t the Sorority break us in like this? As I watched, I answered my own question. The ordeals of sexual endurance, pain tolerance and obedience ensured only the best potential servants made it. Vince wasn’t in competition, nor a candidate to serve. Therefore, he could be trained gradually to enjoy greater and greater mixtures of pain and pleasure.

Mistress held out her hand and I gave her the paddle, handle first. She favored me with a smile. I readied the slapper for her.

Mistress rubbed the fuzzy part on Vince’s slightly red cheeks, then struck him several times with the padded side. She quickly covered his ass and the backs of his thighs.

“Wow, that feels almost like a massage,” said Vince. “I like it.”

“How about this, you arrogant prick?” Amanda reversed the paddle and struck him with the stiff, flat side.

“Uh!” grunted Vince, body jerking forward. “It’s starting to hurt.”

“Good,” said Amanda. “I let you off too easy last time.” She struck him moderately hard, covering all his cheeks and the upper columns of his thighs. “You think you’re so hot, bedding a different woman each night.”

“Ouch! Amanda, that’s really painful.”

“Good, that’s what you deserve, humiliating all those poor, small-peckered wimps.”

She stopped smacking him and put one arm around his shoulders. She whispered in his ear but I heard as well. “Vince, it pleases me very much that you’re willing to experiment with me. Feel the heat in your beautiful buns.”

He slipped one hand from his knotted tie and felt his right cheek. “Wow, you really warmed me up!”

“You should be proud of taking so much pain for my pleasure. I bet you liked it, didn’t you? Admit it.”

“Yeah, I was nervous about it, but I trust you, Amanda.” They kissed, then Amanda moved back to her spanking position next to him. She resumed jerking him off.

Amanda held the paddle to me and I swapped it for the slapper. “Something a little sharper to finish you.” Still with a steady rhythm, she covered the entire reddened area with the slapper.

“Ooh! Ooh! Ooh!” Vince gasped slightly at each strike. His bottom jiggled.

Amanda shifted her grip from his cock to the chain between his nipple clamps. She concentrated the slapper on the thickest section of his bum, alternating sides, gradually increasing the power and speed of her strikes.

“Ow! Wow! Hey, this really hurts!”

“Your a big boy. You can take it. Wives take spankings from you; now it’s your turn.” The slapper rose and fell rapidly, the sound filling the air, punctuated by Vince’s gasps. Amanda yanked the nipple clips off!

“Yeow!” Vince yelled. He jerked forward and nearly hit his head on the headboard. He collapsed on the bed. “No more, Amanda, no more.” He removed his hands from their symbolic bondage and soothed his nipples, rolling on his side to face Amanda.

Amanda kissed him. “You were beautiful, Vince. Such a powerful scream, and how fast you broke your bonds to comfort your self. Wasn’t that a rush?”

“It was a rush, all right. I’m not sure I liked the nipple bit.”

“How do you feel now? Do they still hurt?”

Vince looked puzzled, considering the question. “Humph. They don’t really hurt.” He touched one, gently. “Wow, you sure made them more sensitive. They perk right up.”

“A few seconds of sharp pain and now — a new pleasure for you.” She sucked on one of his nipples while stroking his cock. She kissed him and said, “You stayed nice and stiff all through that. I’m proud of you. Here’s your reward. Lie on your back.”

Grinning, Vince complied. He held his stiffie upright, impressing me all over again.

Amanda straddled him and got the cockhead between her cuntlips. She grasped his prick and guided it up and down the furrow rather than taking it inside her. She held it still and rubbed her clit over it. Gasping with pleasure, she then took it all inside her, slowly lowering herself along the tall shaft. “Such abundance! It takes so long to gather it all in.” When the entire cock disappeared into her, she gave a contented sigh and rocked back and forth. “So full!”

Vince’s breath sounded loud. “You are so tight!”

Amanda stopped rocking and sat still with the monster cock filling her. I figured I knew what she was up to.

“Omigod!” Vince’s eyes flew wide open as he gasped inarticulately. “Uh, oh! How good...I might cum!”

“Not yet,” said Amanda with a wink. She rose up and bounced her hips up and down as she rode the top half of the shaft. “So you liked the Bite of Venus?”

“God, yes. Amazing!”

She smiled and kissed him as she again lowered herself. “I’ll use the Bite again when I’m ready for you to finish. But until then, it’s my turn.” She had the whole penis inside her and she rocked back and forth on him, grinding her clit on his lower belly. She rocked faster and faster, gasping aloud, then saying, “Oh, what a wonderful cock! I’m cumming!” She alternately bounced her hips up and down the shaft, then ground her hips against Vince again. “Oh, your big cock feels so good!” Her orgasms never seemed to stop. Her gasps peaked again and again as Vince played with her breasts with both hands, occasionally leaning up to suck a nipple.

Amanda, out of breath, lay on her lover, kissing him deeply. “Roll over and take me, you wonderful man with the wonderful cock!” They gripped each other tightly and Vince, his cock fully inside her, rolled them over until he lay on top her. Amanda propped her legs up at the knees, stockings shimmering in the soft light.

Vince slammed into her as fast as he could, bringing her to another orgasm. He looked at me. “Watch and learn, kid,” he said.

Amanda smacked his bum with both hands. “You’re an arrogant bastard, but a wonderful fuck.” The smile she bestowed on him belied the insult. She wrapped her legs around him as he slid in and out of her.

I must admit, Vince did show me some tricks. I had almost no experience with the missionary position, but Vince evidently mastered it. After his fast start brought Amanda to another peak, he slowed down, sometimes rocking the tip alone at her entrance, then pushing more in and withdrawing several times. When he finally shoved it all in with a rush, Amanda screamed for the loudest and longest cum of the night.

Again, Vince slowed down as he slid the full length in and out again and again. He twisted his hips so the cock slipped past her lips now from the left, now from the right. He shifted his body toward her and drove his cock straight into her from above. I thought that length would hurt her at that angle, but Amanda rolled her head from side to sid and came once again.

He grasped each of her legs and placed them against his chest. He fucked her slowly like that, as Amanda muttered, “So deep, so good!”

Still stroking myself, I craned my neck to see the monster cock serving Mistress so well. Between thrusts of his hips, I saw the glistening cock and some of her juices trickling down her crack. Thick veins stood out on Vince’s long shaft. I wanted to touch it and feel what it was like. I’d never felt that way about a cock before, but this one was so big it fascinated me.

He slipped into her very, very slowly and jabbed his hips again and again sharply.

Amanda gasped and muttered, “Cumming again. I love that cock so!” A final gasp and she said, “Keep it all the way in and hold still. I’ll do the rest. I’m ready for your first cum of the night.”

The pair, joined by the big cock, stared into each other's eyes, unmoving, as Amanda’s cunt muscles squeezed and retracted around the huge cock. Amanda sported a knowing smirk. I stood so I saw Vince’s face. His eyebrows shot up, his eyes widened. “Oh, wow! That feels incredible!” He set his jaw, and grunted a lot like me at a difficult edge.

Vince, though, wasn’t restricted from cumming. In a few moments, with a bellow, he released. “AAAAHHHHOOOOHHH!” He came long and hard, giving a few thrusts at the end before collapsing on her.

Amanda, grinning, moved her legs from his chest. She kissed him and stroked his hair.

Vince caught his breath and soon rolled off her. The two satisfied lovers gazed at each other. They touched and kissed each other tenderly. I deliberately tried not to hear their whispers. Vince offered to get Amanda a drink, but she shook her head. Vince kissed her and padded off to the washroom.

Amanda grinned at me. “Isn’t that a marvelous cock?”

“It sure is. I never saw one so big. Sure got you going, Mistress.”

She gave me an enigmatic smile, like she used to in class when a student took longer than she expected to work out a problem.

Vince rejoined her in bed, hugged and kissed her. They lay on their backs, his arm around her, her head on his shoulder.

I half-consciously stroked my cock. I didn’t realize I was staring until Amanda called me on it.

“Jenny, you haven’t taken your eyes off Vince’s cock since it came out of his undies. Go ahead and play with it. It’s obvious you want to.”

“I don...” I sighed. Denial would get me nowhere. I did want that cock. “Um...You don’t mind?”

“No, it’s good for you guys to share the experience of the women I fuck. Doesn’t make me gay. It’s an Alpha male thing to accept worship. Go right ahead.” Amanda moved over, making room for me between them on the bed.

As I lay down between them, my inhibited feelings flew away. I really wanted Vince’s cock. First, I looked at it. Flaccid, it remained substantial. The circumcised head was bigger than mine. “Wow, even after cumming it’s longer and thicker than mine fully charged,” I said enviously. I tentatively rolled the head between my thumb and forefinger. “So smooth.” I hefted it in my hand. I laughed gently. “Heavy and fat. Needs to go on a diet.”

“It’s on a diet — of pussy.” Vince grinned proudly. We all laughed.

I wrapped one hand around the base and squeezed gently as I twirled his helmet with my thumb and two fingertips. The cock grew. “I want to feel it stiffen up in my mouth.”

“Good boy,” said Amanda.

I licked the expanding tip, then took it between my lips. It felt so good I stretched out my lips and took in as much of the cock as I could. Sill too soft for deep throating, it grew fast. Amazing! My lips separated wider to accept the thickening girth. I worked my cheeks and tongue, stroking the outside portion with one hand. My thumb and forefinger easily met around the full girth, unlike Amanda’s.

The insistent thick cockhead at the back of my throat demanded attention. The cock reached full size, stretching my lips and tickling my gag reflex. Only one thing to do. I aligned my mouth and throat as well as I could and stretched my lips. As I accepted more and more of the monster prick, my lips met my hand, still squeezing the base.

That huge penis filled my mouth as no real cock or practice dildo ever had. I realize Amanda had taken it all and suddenly I felt competitive. If she could do it, I could do it.

“Take it all, Jenny! You know you love it,” encouraged Amanda, fingers insider herself.

I took my hand away and stretched again, feeling the throbbing head go deeper and deeper. I pressed my lips against Vince’s. I’d taken it all!

“Doesn’t it feel wonderful, Jenny?” Amanda clapped her hands.

I nodded as well as I could as tears filled my eyes. I released it for a moment, stroking with one hand as I caught my breath. Then, more quickly than the first time, I bobbed back down, keeping it down longer. working my throat muscles on it. I heard a click as a light flashed. Amanda had a picture of me with Vince’s big cock in my mouth! She grinned at me.

When I came up for air, Vince said, “You’re a good cocksucker, kid, got me ready to go again with Amanda, so that’s all for now.”

“Oh, please, Mr. Vince, let me play with it a little bit longer. I’d like to stroke it with both hands. I’ve never done that before.” Listen to me, I thought. Pathetic, but genuine. I love this big cock.

“Well, since you ask so nicely...until I tell you to stop.”

“Thank you so much, Mr. Vince. Oh, it feels nice in my hands. How long is it, please?” My hands, stacked together, left about two inches above at the bottom of each stroke. Amazing!

“A little bit less than 10 inches,” Vince said proudly.

“You are so lucky to have such a tool,” I said, admiration vying with envy in my voice. Amanda took another picture. It showed me working both hands on the monster and a big grin on my face.

Amanda commanded, “Jenny, say you’re a good cocksucker and that you love sucking cock.”

“It’s true, I admit it at last. I’m a good cocksucker, Mr. Vince said so, and I love sucking big cocks like his.”

Amanda applauded. “Good for you, Jenny. I always knew you had it in you. Now, Vince, watching my favorite pupil learn the joy of moister meat got me very horny and wanting that meat for my self.”

“Right. Kid, that’s all of me you get tonight.”

With one more full stroke and a tongue kiss to the tip, I reluctantly released the great prick.

“Thank you, Mr. Vince. It was a great pleasure to suck your magnificent penis. Your precum tastes very good. I’d love to swallow your load, but Amanda’s pleasure is more important. Thank you for satisfying my Mistress so well.”

“You’re welcome, I’m sure.”

A cough by the door alerted us to Henrietta’s presence. “It seemed like a good time to announce myself,” he said. “Isn’t it marvelous, Jenny? I adore it.”

“Yes, it’s really something.”

“If you boys will stop the penis envy session, I’ll remind you that cock and its handsome and virile owner is here for my pleasure. Henrietta, I’m glad you’re back. I trust all went well?”

“Yes, dear, Susan spanked me and then her husband. He took the instruction on ways to show her respect and how to construct proper apologies well and thanked us both nicely. She felt gratitude to you for loaning me to her and sends her regards and thanks. She also felt so good about my role that she used my sexual function to the full, further embarrassing her husband. I fear it will take him a while to get used to the new order, but he will in time. He’s not resistant.”

“Very good, dear. It’s been a while since you fucked anyone but me. Plenty of cuckolding going on. I cuckold you and you cuckold James. What a fun evening. Jenny, you are dismissed. Henrietta will cage you. Close the door behind you, dear, I’m going to enjoy Vince privately the rest of the night. Henrietta, you may masturbate and ejaculate as much as you like. You’ve been a very good boy, and I obviously won’t need your cock tonight. We’ll call you when we want breakfast.” She kissed Vince. “I’ll be right back, lover.”

I stood by the side of the bed, still savoring the diminishing taste of Vince’s precum.

Amanda kissed Henrietta and told him she was proud of him. She kissed me and reminded me to remember our talk. I told her I’d never forget it and thanked her. I also thanked Vince. Henrietta and I went downstairs after wishing the pair a wonderful evening. Henrietta caged me and I went home, wishing I could masturbate.

I thought some about Vince’s cock and my first admitted pleasure in sucking it. I accepted that I’d wanted it and I liked it in my hands and mouth. I don’t feel gay, I thought. I still want to fuck the Sisters, but will I feel differently when I masturbate with the guys Below Stairs?

Here are the links to the rest of this story:
http://www.milovana.com/forum/posting.p ... 8&p=182588

Author’s note. I have a bike jersey that has the Arrogant Bastard logo which you can look up if you wish. I wore it on a ride one day when my friend and I stopped to chat with another pod of cyclists. “That’s a nice jersey you’ve got,” said one.

Without premeditation or hesitation, I replied, “Yes, it is. Too bad you’re not good enough to wear it.” Cracked everyone up.

The jersey attracts compliments and I always recycle that line.
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Sorority Auxiliary Bk 2, ch 3: An Unwelcome Discovery

Post by Chico »

An unwelcome discovery maybe - but I would venture to suggest that this "activity" has entered the minds of quite a few of us on here, me included. If curiosity ever got the better of me it would have to be with a total stranger and I would be interested in experiencing the feelings of control and power.
A bit of a step up from pubescent days of mutual masturbation :blush:

Thanks again for another great chapter in the story.

Chico
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Re: Sorority Auxiliary Bk 2, ch 3: An Unwelcome Discovery

Post by micheleFFS »

Chico,
Thanks, as always, Chico.

I currently notified 20 people by pm as I published each chapter. If you would like notifications, write a comment, positive or negative, to one of my chapters here on the forum. I'll put you on the list unless you want to opt out. I thrive on the comments. If you would like notifications, but don't want to post here, pm me.

As you and other long time readers know, my output and productivity of these stories increased after last September, when I signed my writing contract with Mistress Livia.I soon felt confident enough in my productivity to write alternate chapters of two different novels. Well, yesterday, my productivity went up again. I started using Dragon NaturallySpeaking to dictate my stories. I dictated 115 lines yesterday, not a record but close. The thing is I dictated it in less time than ever before, with fewer errors, and I caught most of those errors in the dictation process. I'm still learning the program and will only get more efficient as time goes on. I'm excited about this because the Sexually Inadequate Husband novel is nearing completion, and now will be done about twice as fast.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS