Tease AI - Progress Update - New Features

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Tease AI - Progress Update - New Features

Post by 1885 »

Hello peoples

I've had a couple users ask me now if work on Tease AI was still ongoing, so I figured I'd go ahead and give this quick update. I've been quiet on the forums simply because there haven't been any questions to answer. With the exception of a two week hiatus I took behind the scenes to recharge, work has been been moving forward at a very satisfying pace. As excited as I get about new features that take shape, I find myself wanting to move on to the next set of features rather than spend the time creating a bunch of hype posts.

Over the next few days I'll begin rolling out my Script Overview posts to give everyone an idea about how creation works. Compared to most traditional forms of tease creation, I'm hoping the majority of the community finds it simple, versatile and inspirational towards all kinds of creations they would like to make.

As far as a release of the program is concerned, as figured out in the original thread it has always been my intention to release the beta to the public on May 15, 2015 - 5.15.15. This plan has not changed. But rather than calling it an open beta, which implies a complete feature set, I'm considering this open development, in the sense that the builds will be available to the public as I continue to add to them.

I don't mean to imply this will be a half-finished, "it's alright, it has potential I guess" sort of thing. 90% of my original vision for features have been completed, and 100% of them should be completed by May 15th. But that's just the thing - during the creation of this software, it has grown so far beyond my original vision that it's just not even funny anymore. I don't want to stop developing this software until I know it's as incredible as it can be, but at the same time I don't want to leave people waiting around while I'm going "okay I added those things like I wanted, oooh, but what if I added this.......". So, open development beginning 5.15.15, and please look forward to the upcoming Script Overview series.

In the meantime, I would like to announce a couple of features for those that have been waiting for new info. Tease AI has a selection of Apps that enhance the experience. You may have caught glimpses of the "Glitter" App which simulates the domme's social media feed. These Apps will allow for many different cool things that complement and enhance the overall experience, and I would like to announce a couple of them now :-)

The VitalSub App

VitalSub is an app that lets you track Exercise and Motivational goals, as well as Calories consumed per day and how they compare to your daily goal total (which you can set for your needs). You can choose to just use one instead of the other if you like, or just ignore this app completely. Obviously this isn't meant to be a comprehensive tracker, nor is it meant to replace real medical advice from a health professional. (Obviously you should always consult your doctor before starting any new exercise or nutrition plan)

What it does do however is something I've thought about for a long time, and have seen asked about more than once, and that's a way to track diet and exercise goals and tie those result to punishment and reward by your domme.

When you're done for the day, simply click the report button and your domme will appear. If you met all your goals and stayed within your calorie range, she will reward you. If you did not, she will punish you. These rewards and punishments are fully customizable, and they can be simple one-off instructions, or full and complete sessions. They can even lead into an entire teasing session if you like.

Progress is stored, so everything will be saved if you start and close the program several times a day. When you make a report, your exercise goals automatically uncheck but stay in the list for the next day, which you can then edit if necessary. Your calories list is erased, but every item you enter is saved permanently. So once you've entered something once, you can select it from the drop down box in the future and it will show up and calculate calories automatically.

As an added bonus, you can give the domme the ability to slip in Assignments to your goal list during tease sessions for extra fun.

Which brings me to my next app:

The Hypnotic Guide App

I'm actually a very big fan of femdom hypnosis, but I've just never been a big fan of most of the stuff out there. Too much induction, too little meat to the fantasy usually. Some may say I'm missing the point, but what can I say? I like the fantasy :lol:

I've thought about making my own audio files by writing out scripts, converting them to female voice with text-to-speech, add some phase effects and put it over a nice hypnotic background track, but really...

But then I thought, what if there was a program you could use that would take a written script and do all that other stuff automatically?

Well now there is, and it's the Hypnotic Guide App in Tease AI :smile:

The first thing you'll notice about this app is that it treats Inductions and Sessions as separate components. That means you can mix and match inductions, or leave them out entirely and just roll with the fantasy. Tease AI lets you use any Text-to-Speech voices you have installed and reads those scripts automatically. You can even apply phase effects in real time for that added hypnotic feeling. Sadly reverb was beyond my capacity here, but the effect is still pretty nice without it. To further enhance the experience, you can select an mp3 to play in the background. The combined result isn't 100% as good as a professional recording, but it's 70-80% as good, and given the customizable and automated nature of this app, I think that's a pretty good margin.

Furthermore, you can have various slideshows play in the background if you wish. Imagine a session that hypnotizes you to worship women's asses as countless sexy asses go by in the image window, or a file that shows images of a genre/fetish you're averse to, as it slowly twists your mind to become turned on by it. The possibilities are only as limited as your imagination!

Tease AI will come with one Induction and one Hypno file. The hypno file plays out at 25 minutes by itself, and hypnotizes you to create a permanent teasing spirit that controls your orgasms and physically teases the hell out of you any time you're alone in your bed. I just don't really have time to create any more, but since creation is as simple as writing out notepad txt file, I hope to see interesting sessions pop up regularly from creators who share the hypno fetish.

So there's just a couple of the things I've been working on. Hope you all are excited as I am, and I hope to see some cool ideas out there once the script overviews go up!
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Re: Tease AI - Progress Update - New Features

Post by all2true »

Looking forward to it
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by marspank »

Isn't it well known that without project managers and deadlines no new software would ever be released because the people writing the code would always want to add something new to it? :)
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

Keep going! More depth!
figroll
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by figroll »

Looking forward very much to May 15th.
marspank wrote:Isn't it well known that without project managers and deadlines no new software would ever be released because the people writing the code would always want to add something new to it? :)

Actually the opposite. Getting rid of the managers and the deadlines means you get more software to your users, more quickly. It's all about self organising teams and continuous delivery these days.
slaveashish
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slaveashish »

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the release.
Tease AI lets you use any Text-to-Speech voices you have installed and reads those scripts automatically.
Recommendation for any good Text-to-Speech software? I am aware of only MorphVox, but it does a lot more than just text-to-speech. Are there any better and simpler ones?
slaveashish
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slaveashish »

Never mind. I found a really good one!
proberts
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by proberts »

You're not gonna share the name with the rest of us? :-(
slaveashish
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slaveashish »

proberts wrote:You're not gonna share the name with the rest of us? :-(
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Of course, by bad. Was so excited at finding one that I totally forgot.

IVONA - ivona.com
Has different voices that you can select and all of them sound really good (except the chipmunk version :smile: ). You can try these out from the webpage and buy just the voices you want.
It is not exactly cheap, but you know there are other ways :innocent: