COCK LOVERS cock hero

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

pudpuller
Explorer
Explorer

COCK LOVERS cock hero

Post by pudpuller »

I found this video [101 day cum addict sissy trainer]..It is not listed as a cock hero [sissy trainer] but it has a auido beat meter.It is one hour of nothing but big cocks cumming solo. you can find it on hamster or google sissy trainer or sissy training.If you like cocks & cum and nothing but cocks & cum this video is for you........
nina_hot
Explorer
Explorer

Re: COCK LOVERS cock hero

Post by nina_hot »

cant find it :\'-(
can u post a link pls?
or pm?
thx :wave:
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

Just google "101 day cum addict sissy trainer" simples!
servufon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by servufon »

i don't hear any audio beat meter in this
pudpuller
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pudpuller »

I don't know if we or watching the same video or I missed used the term beat meter.But to me it plays like any other cock hero except it does not tell you how to stroke or when to stroke it is more like the first cock hero's made ..I have played it alot with no problem.Can someone who has played it give an opinion on it... thank you................
servufon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by servufon »

i thought you were referring to a track which instructed on which beats to stroke (i think most call that a "meter," though the usual context is "beat meter" so i wasn't sure re "audio meter"); no worries at all, the reason i raised it was exactly in hopes of the clarification which has followed - all good now, i think we understand each other and i think anyone understands what it means (not to say everyone didn't before aside from me, either)

i watched it, or rather i should qualify i browsed it, so i hope you don't mind that i'll say, despite your comment for "someone else" to give an opinion (and anyway this isn't an opinion, simply an observation in support of the initial post), i definitely can confirm the statement "If you like cocks & cum and nothing but cocks & cum this video is for you" is eminently reasonable and anyone who is so interested should at least check this out

thx for posting the link

what sort of opinions do you want, if i may ask? just people's random opinions on how much they liked it? or...? just asking because glad to provide any input as desired
pudpuller
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pudpuller »

Thank you for the clarification.My bad I miss used audio beat meter.Just wanted random opinons because I have never seen a cock hero like this .Cock hero is all about jacking off and this video is all about jacking off.I would like to see more cock hero videos like this...thank you for your reply ...we are good..