How to approach my wife

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
funboy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

How to approach my wife

Post by funboy »

Thank you in advance,

Lately my wife and I have been getting more adventurous in bed and it is great. We found my love for anal stimulation with pressure on the bud and even a small toy but we have plateaued there. I am a very shy and reserved person and having trouble with going further with it and expressing my desire to explore my bum further. Are there any good resources here or on the internets that we could look into together? Any suggestions welcome and again thank you!
MasterMike
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Master

Re: How to approach my wife

Post by MasterMike »

Hey funboy,
I would start with communicating your desires to her and scouting her feelings. Maybe she has some desires you could fulfill too. If you get more into anal just remember to start slow -both figuratively and literally- and remember to use enough lube as not to be dry.

The male prostate can be felt with a correctly shaped toy. You can try looking for resources in different erotica web sites. They all deliver quite discreet too. For a final encouragement I would like to say that there is nothing wrong with a male being interested in a little bit of anal stimulation or a good rim job. Talking relieves shyness.