German Teases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

German Teases

Post by anonymister »

I wish some of the high rated ones were also in English.
Mohji32

Re: German Teases

Post by Mohji32 »

There are some very high rated English teases too :yes:
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: German Teases

Post by Trusfrated »

Of course, people should be free to create teases in whichever language they choose. :-)

On the other hand, Milovana is mostly an English-based site. When there is a highly-rated tease published in another language, it makes me very curious!

If it is a standard tease, it's not too difficult to use Google Translate to read the tease. True, online translation leaves much to be desired. They don't always translate every word. If there are misspellings, or slang, then it may not be clear. But I can usually read the tease "enough" to get some entertainment from it.

Translating flash teases is a little more difficult. It all begins with downloading the tease with TeaseMe. From there, it is possible to translate the xml with a program I found called "XML Content Translator." It isn't quite automatic, but translating most teases usually only requires about 10 minutes or less. (It uses Google Translate also.)

If anyone knows of a better or more automatic way of translating a flash tease, I'd love to hear about it!

:wave:
ImageImage