hardest tease if you do not want to cum

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
tilttilt
Explorer
Explorer

hardest tease if you do not want to cum

Post by tilttilt »

Hey,

i wanted to ask you guys what you fovourite tease is, in regards of difficulty to not cum while doing the tease.
dcordell
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): My beautiful wife

Re: hardest tease if you do not want to cum

Post by dcordell »

Hands down it's the "School of Denial" series. Not only is it basically impossible for a normal human but I'd suspect you'd need several new penises just to attempt all of it...Good luck :lol:
tilttilt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tilttilt »

you mean nwo69´s 4 weeks tease? i ll give it a try. :)

other opinions?
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

If you are looking for something that will make you fail quickly, I think the hardest thing to do is to be told to stroke quickly right after edging. So if you want some of that, Life on the Edge (both parts) and the Academy De Cruciatus are both very difficult. Make sure to stroke with a tight grip and deny yourself two days beforehand. You will fail almost 100%, I can assure you :-)

Other than that, nwo69 takes the cake. It's really borderline impossible, but not quite. And I also like to think that my teases are very difficult if you follow the rules exactly.
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

I still like Chewit's series teases "Days of Denial with Amy", "More Days of Denial with Amy", & "Stroke for Me".
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
brandon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by brandon »

i agree, school of denial is almost impossible! i managed to complete all of it, with the exception of cock and ball pain....i just substituted my nipples and ass as i can't bring myself to actually hurt my cock and balls.

but i got through it otherwise, and yes, trying not to cum after being stimulated so unbelievably impossible over and over again.....watching a video that lasts an hour and staying on edge the entire time.....you would think it's impossible, but it's not, it's just amazingly difficult, not crossing that line where you just cum....and after a while you feel like you will literally go out of your mind if you don't cum!

i loved that tease so much.....i would even pay the author money to write a similar tease to that. i really want to go through a tease like that again, but not the same one....i just need someone to write it....

any taker$? :)
brandon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by brandon »

oh, and itslate....you ARE also an amazing tease writer!

i am hoping for another tease of yours, you ROCK!
itslate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by itslate »

Thank you!!! :innocent: That's really nice to hear.

I'm thinking about what my next project could be, but I'm not sure yet. Maybe I'll do something like nwo's series actually, but I am not sure.
brandon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by brandon »

i love your "points" system! any kind of game playing, where you're trying to accomplish a goal, or achieve a certain set of objectives is always exciting and fun and exhausting!