Hello everyone! Question about my fetish..

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
alex_sis
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Hello everyone! Question about my fetish..

Post by alex_sis »

Hi all!

So I have a bit of a silly fetish and I wanted to ask peoples advice :blush:

Basically I'm male and my favorite thing is girly clothes.. in particular being told to or made to wear them or put in them (and teased about it too).

I was just wondering how do you think I would meet someone that would do that? It seems like a bit of a 'greedy' kink, so it might be really hard/rare that people like to be on the other side of it.. although if someone else liked the same thing taking turns would be fun (a bit of a different experience though).
Slavonicus
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Hello everyone! Question about my fetish..

Post by Slavonicus »

I think it actually depends on the place where you live, you know - cultural area and how society perceive such things.
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by servus »

This kink somehow definitely includes a d/s-part (dominance and submission) I think that people (not everyone might want to hear it but probably also because of shades of grey) might actually be quite open for d/s-games. This could be a first step into the right direction, if you know what I mean.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

If you find a gir, make her love you and trust you - then explain her your fetish, give her time to process it, not pushsing her to hasty things - she'll be fine with you, I'm sure. Of coure there are girls that are so badly brought up that they are not fine with any kink, but that's quite rare nowadays, and I think you'll know such a girl long before you get to bringing it up.

You can't put a poster "I want a girl for crossdress playing", and expect her to come at you. As with any fetish. But it's not a too hard fetish to worry very much. If you were thinking on the lines of mistress that will boss you around - there's a place to worry, because a lot of girls are more tending to be submissive in nature and dominance factor is alien to them. But playing with panties and playfully teasing you about it - I don't think it's such a hard thing to do. )
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

Definitely takes an ultra-dominant woman to want this from her man. Atleast a woman who like her partner ultra-submissive anyway.
Ive never heard of many woman actively wanting to do this to a man, though.
Your best bet is finding someone super kinky or actually paying for services