E-stim devices (cheaper)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

E-stim devices (cheaper)

Post by Nezhul »

I'm quite interested in E-stim, so I'd really like to try this out. Problem is, the only ones that catch my eye as something trustworthy are ErosTek lines that start from 300 dollars up to 600. That's a bit of a spend, especially considering I don't know if I'll like it in the end.

My question is - are there Worthwhile cheaper devices? I know there are plenty of cheap e-stim toys, but I'm really not interested if they are crap.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
sadisticflipside
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: E-stim devices (cheaper)

Post by sadisticflipside »

Nezhul wrote: My question is - are there Worthwhile cheaper devices? I know there are plenty of cheap e-stim toys, but I'm really not interested if they are crap.
My suggestion would be to head over to smartstim.com and look up Davy Box. It is a home built solution that is safe, low on the danger and low on the investment. For $25 you get a low skill build and a hell of a kick on 3xAAA batteries. It is intended to be used as an entry level unit. Mine has been alive for 3 yrs now. It can leverage the tracks posted here.

If you want a delicate, self controlled introduction with something commercial, get a TENS unit from a medical supply stire. For $50 you can get a decent unit. It can't leverage the computer based tracks but gives you full control over the sensation and let's you know if you like it.

Use TENS pads in both cases at first. If you like where it is going, go get yourself some conductive rubber tubing. It is easy to cut to size and wire, and easy to keep clean and store. It is also pretty darn cheap. If it is for you, invest in electrodes designed to your preferences.

Cheers