All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
slaveashish
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by slaveashish »

Hi guys,

Wrote this tease a long time back. Decided to make it presentable and publish it.

While only a small and really simple tease, I did struggle a lot to roll out the final version. After writing this tease I have a huge appreciation for the efforts put in by many of the authors here. You guys rock!

All feedback, especially the presence of any bugs, is welcome and appreciated as I am looking forward to writing more teases in the near future.
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Feedback: Your wife is back from her vacation

Post by mr-max »

I like the model and the tonallity. Does it really and with "You can start stroking it bitch, but do it really slow"? It feels a bit strange for an ending. Or is it a bug?

Cheers
slaveashish
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Feedback: Your wife is back from her vacation

Post by slaveashish »

mr-max wrote:I like the model and the tonallity. Does it really and with "You can start stroking it bitch, but do it really slow"? It feels a bit strange for an ending. Or is it a bug?

Cheers
Yes it is a bug. I checked an offline version which I had downloaded previously and that one definitely did not have the bug, but somehow the Nyx script got corrupted. Anyway, since I had the previous xml I was able to generate the Nyx scipt very quickly with the Offline editor and update the tease online. It should be working correctly now. Thanks for the feedback.