All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
flash
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flash »

Hey everyone, let me know if there is anything not working properly or that you did/didn't like and I can make sure to incorporate it into the next parts. Yes, the code at the end will affect later parts.

Thanks for playing.
kinkyswan
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Feedback: Exchange Program part 1

Post by kinkyswan »

Very nicely written tease, flash. I enjoyed it and look forward to future episodes.
Sub-Routine
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Sub-Routine »

I'd really prefer it if you used continue buttons to timers for conversational speech and setup, I can read so much faster than a slideshow can operate. It seems well-written enough.
Currently spellchecking 490/490. ^ ^
hornbound
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hornbound »

Flash, I am so glad you made this tease, and I hope you continue the series.

These days I visit Milovana maybe once a week, and for several weeks now I haven't seen a single new tease I really found interesting, until yours. For whatever reason I have always needed a backstory and dialogue that at least attempts to create a sense of character in order to really get into a tease. Those things seem to be very rare on Milovana these days, but your tease is a welcome exception. A five star effort IMO!

I must say though that I agree with sub-routine, timers are okay for stroking parts but I don't really like them for conversations.

Also, even the stroking timers tend to be too long for my tastes, but that is a very minor complaint and I am sure that many other readers feel differently.

All in all, please keep up the strong work.
flash
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flash »

Thanks for the comments, I'll keep the conversation timers in mind. I like timers for stroking parts since "stroke while I say the next plot advancement" always made me extra horny in others' teases but I completely understand not wanting it for just normal dialogue.

It'll be a couple weeks probably before the next installment but I'm working on the story at the very least.
Sub4Cum
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): In need of one!!!
Sub/Slave(s): Possibly considering taking a sub... must be willing to cum on own face/mouth, random other cum play, and must be willing to cam, vid, or pics, including face!

Post by Sub4Cum »

I loved it! Can't wait for the next installment. I agree with others about the conversation parts, but everything else was perfect!!! Thanks for making it :)