200 words to get you addicted (Part 5 is up!)

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
MasterMike
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Master

200 words to get you addicted (Part 5 is up!)

Post by MasterMike »

Lunya, the kind of bitch to look you right in the eyes, grab your balls, kneel down and suck you to heaven. She was pretty much everything I had hoped for. She was from Slovenia or Yugoslavia I didn't care too much. What I cared about was how she talked, how she looked at me and what good times we were having. She'd be the one to throw a glass in your face but she would also be the one willing to do everything, pushing one forward and surprising you at every turn. Besides she knew how to act lady, dress in a tight outfit and walk in high heels. The long curls on her looked like flowing chocolate and the eyes would make you crazy. I had been a good boy, but she awoke the beast in me. I realized my life wouldn't be complete before I had done a snu-snu train off of her breasts, covered only by the ever so tiny dress she had fit in. And she'd be the first to suggest it.

End part 1.
Last edited by MasterMike on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Anna_boy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Re: 200 words to get you addicted

Post by Anna_boy »

Beautiful :love: :-)
MasterMike
Explorer
Explorer

Re: 200 words to get you addicted PART 2

Post by MasterMike »

I had my fights with her but she always turned it around somehow and it was gone as a puff in the wind. We'd argue, shout at each other but then we'd calm down very quickly. We'd walk in the next room and be different. She announces she had chosen to start wearing skimpy clothes around the house and ditch her panties all together. But that there would be none for me. The legs would open and I'd see heaven, the forbidden fruit. I couldn't have it even if it was so close to me. I'm kneeling, I'm clinging to her leg - how unlike me - to just have a taste, to pleasure her. To have pleasure in doing her. No, I wasn't allowed. I'd lust for her for many nights until the point a single touch, a glance, a motion of her fingers or the scent of her hair would drive me crazy.

End part 2.
MasterMike
Explorer
Explorer

Re: 200 words to get you addicted PART 3

Post by MasterMike »

She was a bitch, a lover and a lady. The librarian in my dreams, the mother to cook me dinner, the bosom I could rest my head and weep. The body to unleash my carnal desires. The mistress to whip me and the kind hand to show me direction. She'd be your best friend and the worst enemy at the same time. Wanting nothing and giving away everything she'd linger around, give you little yet all you need. There wouldn't be a lone moment nor uneventful night. Yet the silence with her, all so fulfilling. The moans in the night would carry out the small window down to the streets where cats would be envious. Her hair would flow on your abdomen, her fingers would wander around your thigs and you would suddenly be all inside her. She would look innocent outside but be the kinkiest you ever found when you got close to her. Hard to get at first, avoiding you. Hardly giving a smile there. Touch you ever so slightly to make you think it was an accident. You would plan things to bring that out of her, to get clarity on the things but she would always elude you. Was she even there?

End part 3.
MasterMike
Explorer
Explorer

Re: 200 words to get you addicted PART 4

Post by MasterMike »

She would smile at you through the lens of the camera but never when you looked at her. Her intentions would shine on the picture, her eyes would drill in to your heart and you would see her too, but only in the picture. Nowhere else would she look you like that, the intentions only revealed in that still capture of life. All that innocence until you got to her. Before that it would be board games, long nights with friends, no smiling, no hints, no touching but ever so provocative outfits. The velvety high heels, half see-through party dresses for the occasion. The occasion of seeing you? The occasion of seeing your friend? Just for the heck of it? It never cleared to me. Maybe she got off on the thought of teasing me.

We would meet with friends and she would blend in, almost vanish in the conversation. She would always laugh on my remarks, even something not particularly funny. Was she messing with me or just being polite? I felt a tension but had to hide it from others. I more than wanted her. I needed her warmth, craved for her lips. Then one day, when I didn't expect it, the doorbell rang. There was a lone figure in the hall. It was her.

End part 4.
MasterMike
Explorer
Explorer

Re: 200 words to get you addicted (Part 4 is up!)

Post by MasterMike »

My throat parched. I went silent but motioned her in. I felt my heartbeat pump in my ears. Why was she here? She shouldn't be. She was a tall goddess in her high-heels. The tight skirt squeezed her fit legs together. My thoughts got interrupted as she pushed me down to a chair. I was mesmerized by the temptation in her eyes which she took advantage of immediately. She kicked her foot against the chair - a mere inch away from my groin - as she slipped off her high-heels. With a long lick my tongue traveled through her curvy calves. She placed her toes beneath my chin and motioned me up. Like she'd lift me up with her toes I followed. With her approving smile I pulled her hips to my face. Her sultry tang was intoxicating. I unzipped the delicate zipper and took my time with caressing the roundness of her butt. With my eyes hazy I pulled the skirt down to reveal nothing but a garter belt underneath. I wound my hands around her legs and she bent over as I lifted her easily on my shoulder. There was a giggle. I laid her down on the sofa with her bottom still up. I couldn't help myself any longer. This was where it was headed a long time. The anticipation had grown with each passing day. Here she was and it was more than I ever imagined.

End part 5.