Searching for Metronome Randomizer

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
BokaSyn77
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Searching for Metronome Randomizer

Post by BokaSyn77 »

Just looking for something to keep in the background while viewing videos and such. I've searched google but have come up empty with what I'm exactly looking for.

I want it to do a countdown while playing a metronome noise at various beats. It'll then stop for a random amount of time, and then start a new cycle.

For example;

30 secs @ 45 beats/min
15 secs of nothing
60 secs @ 60 beats/min
22 secs of nothing
33 secs @ 30 beats/min

etc...etc...

A visual graphic would be a bonus.

Anyone help with this? Links? Apps? Anything? THX
masterblaster
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: Searching for Metronome Randomizer

Post by masterblaster »

Try this website:

a.bestmetronome.com/

It's awesome all around and there are many variations that you can choose from. I didn't see a randomizer off the bat, but if you play around with it, you'll surely find something to your liking.
Xander_ab
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Xander_ab »

I think this might be what your looking for
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=132840
crazyxxx
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by crazyxxx »

BokaSyn77 wrote:I want it to do a countdown while playing a metronome noise at various beats. It'll then stop for a random amount of time, and then start a new cycle.

For example;

30 secs @ 45 beats/min
15 secs of nothing
60 secs @ 60 beats/min
22 secs of nothing
33 secs @ 30 beats/min
If you don't mind a bit of "hacking", go to http://a.bestmetronome.com/ and open the JavaScript console in your browser. You can use their JS functions to control the tempo and sound of the mentronome. For example, to play the countdown you posted above, you need to paste something like this into the console:

Code: Select all

setTempo(45);startStopButtonClick();setTimeout(startStopButtonClick,30000);setTimeout(function(){  setTempo(60);  startStopButtonClick()},45000);setTimeout(startStopButtonClick,105000);setTimeout(function(){  setTempo(30);  startStopButtonClick()},127000);setTimeout(startStopButtonClick,160000); 
If you have a bit of programming background, this should be self-explanatory to you :) If not, but you still want to play with it, let me know and I'll try to explain it a bit more :)
BokaSyn77
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BokaSyn77 »

Thx so much for the fast replies.

The CAM program seems to be right on the spot.

I see there are a ton of flash tease with built-in metronomes. Any links to teases which have video instead of just pics?