Teases with Failure state? (how to find?)

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Rotoscope
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Teases with Failure state? (how to find?)

Post by Rotoscope »

Hi,

Two questions, one practical, the other just out of curiosity :D

1 - What in your opinion would be the best way to find teases with the search function that have a 'failure state' with a punishment in addition to the usual orgasm reward if you succeed? I've come across a few at random that are like that, though many either don't have a failure state or if they do, it's just 'try again' with no forfeit. I like the risk :D

2 - are you personally a fan of teases of this sort, that have a condition of failure involving punishment, or do you like a more linear, one outcome type tease?

Thanks!
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: Teases with Failure state? (how to find?)

Post by servus »

I love the teases to have several different outcomes. :)
Rotoscope
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rotoscope »

@domTanya Thanks for the reply. I'll definitely check your teases out, and I'll follow your advice. There's just something especially enjoyable about the risk of something unpleasant that really ratchets up the enjoyment of a tease for me.
AnonymousPseudonym
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by AnonymousPseudonym »

Rotoscope wrote:@domTanya Thanks for the reply. I'll definitely check your teases out, and I'll follow your advice. There's just something especially enjoyable about the risk of something unpleasant that really ratchets up the enjoyment of a tease for me.
All my regular teases basically grade you as you go and at the end you get a reward based on how well you did: if you succeed you cum, if you fail you don't. I like to see people who tried hard but didn't quite make it rewarded too so if you didn't fail by much usually you get the option to ruin your orgasm.
ImageImage Image
Author of the Original Sin webteases.
Rotoscope
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Rotoscope »

Thanks PinkDKB! I'll certainly be looking at your teases. They seem like they'd be a lot of fun.

I've done a couple of teases where the 'failure state' was to wear a chastity device for a period of time, but until recently I didn't have one, so I just did the denial period without it. Which brings me to a sort of follow up question for users: In a tease where you're told to wear a chastity device, either just as part of the tease or as punishment for failing a tease in some way, how many of you have and use a device, versus just doing the denial period without it?

This question occurred to me, partially because even though I just recently got a CB 6000, I'm way too new to it to wear it for more than a few hours, or overnight or anything, as of yet, and so it remains relatively unusable as a punishment item thus far, though I'm getting there, and I love the device, mind you.