Male seeking other males to play with (T/D)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Dickletdrippy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Male seeking other males to play with (T/D)

Post by Dickletdrippy »

Hi guys! I've been a member here for quite a while and I have a couple teases you can checkout if you'd like. Basically the reason I'm here is to let you know if there's any guys interested in being teased by a male I would like to hear from you in PM. I'm not sure how many of you are interested in being teased by a guy, but I'm curious. I do have a very feminine side and I love to tease and deny. I have a lot of experience with prolonged edging and denial. I like to dress up. I guess you could call it cross dressing. I want to be your princess and tease your dick. PM me and I can send you some pics if you'd like and link you to my webcam. I do have a paid webcam though I'm not asking you to participate in it if you don't want to. I can still tease you. If you'd like to support me by visiting my webcam that would be great. Thanks and hope to hear from you ;-)
Last edited by Dickletdrippy on Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
masterblaster
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Male seeking other males to play with (T/D)

Post by masterblaster »

Just checked out your teases, they're rather good! You don't have any PM contact linked to your profile, though :-P
Dickletdrippy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Dickletdrippy »

masterblaster wrote:Just checked out your teases, they're rather good! You don't have any PM contact linked to your profile, though :-P
That's interesting. I assumed you would be able to view my profile and PM. What must I do?
Dickletdrippy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Dickletdrippy »

Dickletdrippy wrote:
masterblaster wrote:Just checked out your teases, they're rather good! You don't have any PM contact linked to your profile, though :-P
That's interesting. I assumed you would be able to view my profile and PM. What must I do?
I believe I fixed it. Thank you. :-)