Chastity cage "belt" problem

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Tobias23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Chastity cage "belt" problem

Post by Tobias23 »

Hello,

I always had the problem of being able to 'pull out' of a chastity cage, having a 'grower' dangling between my legs. Not as easy as some, but with enough lube and being fully flaccid it can be done. Even back in again with enough time and fiddling around. So for me it was always about honesty, and 'breaking out' would be the same as touching myself without permission when I am not locked up.

But times are good and I found a new keyholder in real life. :-) But the problem is that she doesn't like it that i CAN pull out. So I googled around and started to tinker around. Now the base cockring is attached to a thick lether belt, wrapped around my waist. The belt ist secured with a lock too. There is NO WAY I can pull out like this. I would either have to break the lock or cut the belt, both things that can't be hidden afterwards, and she is okay with that :)

BUUT

Having the Belt so tightly bound, does cause problems with my skin. It gets really irritated and sensitive and starts to hurt in a bad way. I was wondering if any of you had some experience with this, and what I can do? I was thinking about a 'sleeve' around the belt, with some smooth cloth ... but which? And how to dry it properly after a shower?

Any Ideas, brainstorming, or experiences are welcome :) Thanks!

cya
tobi
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Chastity cage "belt" problem

Post by SexualChoc »

hmmm
Allergic contact dermatitis is caused by your body's reaction to something that directly contacts the skin. Many different substances can cause allergic contact dermatitis, which are called 'allergens'. Usually these substances cause no trouble for most people, and may not even be noticed the first time the person is exposed. But once the skin becomes sensitive or allergic to the substance, any exposure will produce a rash. The rash usually doesn't start until a day or two later, but can start a soon as hours or as late as a week.
Your probably allergic to the chromates that they use to tan the leather, another possiblity is that your allergic to the metal clasp on the band which means you have a nickel allergy. At any rate you should skip nail polish it will wear off and get a vegetable tanned leather band.
you might be sensitive to the Type of leather.. is it cow? sheep? Fake?
if it is fake leather, can I can easily see how this would be a problem.

Here is what I recommend, it's fairly cheep
Surgical tape
http://www.amazon.com/3M-Medipore-Soft- ... 3?ie=UTF8&qid=1412272490&sr=8-3&keywords=surgical+tape+3m
usually available cheep in most drug stores
just wrap the belt with it
it will last a Long time!
and is very good for sensitive skin!

hope that helps.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
teased247
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teased247 »

What kind of device do you have?

Perhaps a different material? maybe rope or wire cut and looped on ends where a lock can be secured?

Best way would be to get a piercing. :-O

That would solve all of your problems .. heh .... or create some new ones. Like definite blue balls hahaha :lol:
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

teased247 wrote:.

What kind of device do you have?

Perhaps a different material? maybe rope or wire cut and looped on ends where a lock can be secured?

Best way would be to get a piercing. :-O

That would solve all of your problems .. heh .... or create some new ones. Like definite blue balls hahaha :lol:
it's not the divice that is the problem, it is the belt.
there really are not to many options to tying a cage around body,
He has a locking belt and finding anouther would be.. tricky at best
buying a diffrent cage can be pricy was thinking of a inexpensive solution.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
flash
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flash »

I actually have some experience in solving an issue like this. I have a chastity cage that has fit very well and was never a problem on its own at least in terms of pain or chaffing, but I could pull out with enough effort and like you said, that can be a problem.

The way I solved it after much work, to a point where I can literally wear this thing for the rest of my life without issue, is this:

1. Belt worn at normal belt levels: Don't have one that crosses and goes down closer to your crotch, that can cause some chafing even if it feels fine at first. Just make sure you have a belt that is around your hips/waist at normal height and fits snugly.

2. Something to connect the top of your chastity cage with the belt in the front. For this I use a chain, which can be locked to the belt (the lock itself also locks the belt on, and I can't get it off in either direction since my hips area is smaller than my butt or shoulders. This is nice since I only need 1 lock to keep both the belt on and the chain to the top of the belt). Make sure the chain is somewhat short, enough so that you can't pull your chastity cage down enough to pull out of it.

3. This is for comfort only, but does add to snugness of the device, making it slightly more frustrating but also extremely comfortable. First let me explain a bit. If you just have #2 as I described, sometimes when you get an erection the cage will pull away from your body, but still be held somewhat in place. This extra movement is fine, but can cause some chafing to the bottom of your balls at night especially. It is far more comfortable to secure the bottom of your device as well, so it can't push outwards when you're excited.

To do that I use normal string to attach to the sides of my belt (punch holes in it or tie it around the belt itself), and loop it down the side under my butt to finally tie to the chastity device ring that goes around the bottom of my balls. I highly suggest using a thin piece of strong string to do this, because you'll be sitting on it all day long and chain can really dig into your skin. Anything that's thick will get annoying to sit on. Tie this string so that it is tight and keeps your device firmly pressed against your body. Your device should be secure without this extra step, so there really isn't a need to keep it from being removed, so just tying knots in the string should be fine to keep it on.

It took me a very long time to get a device that was wearable without eventually causing problems, but this is what worked.
devoti
Explorer
Explorer

Post by devoti »

Cheap way: Piercing, that you lock up with a chain

Expensive way: Buy yourself a Latowski chastity belt. That is "unbreakable".
Currently playing Della´s game
started: june,30 at page 820
actually page: 824
edges: 15/15
Tobias23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tobias23 »

Thank you all for the great response :-)
flash wrote: 1. Belt worn at normal belt levels: Don't have one that crosses and goes down closer to your crotch, that can cause some chafing even if it feels fine at first.
Yeah I got one like that, and it did feel fine at first :-/

- I read about piercings, and that is not an option for us.

- Latowski is as many said an (too/very) expensive option. I see it as a form of last resort if everything else fails.

- Thank you SexualChoc I will try the surgical tape, it sounds like a great idea!! And cheap :). I will order some and report back how it worked out. It's a very promising idea!

- Thank you flash for the detailed description of your setup. If the surgical tape doesn't solve the problem, I will buy a new belt, and chain, and strings and try to rebuild your setup :)

cya
tobi
sobrino
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): looking for online/real one

Post by sobrino »

Or , you can make some experiment with the technique I've described there :
http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/i ... ion.13582/
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

                     
                     just a thought
                    If you can one hour on one hour off,
                     then next day two on one off. etc
                     Also try using baby nappy diaper products for cleaning ect as they are meant for prolonged use.
                     perhaps use a tubular bandage to cover the belt.
                     
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
AliceInBondageLand
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress

Post by AliceInBondageLand »

If you are having the leather lay rough-side-down on your skin, you are likely having an allergic reaction to the chemicals leather is cured with or the dyes.
... kinks are hotter when they are authentic.
http://www.aliceinbondageland.com - Putting FUN back into FemDom!!!
teased247
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teased247 »

I saw this pic on Tumblr ... perhaps something like this could work for you? I have used shoelace and 1/8" paracord in similar ways with my old cb3k and now my htv2.

It works great and helps everything ride real nice. Seemed to help irritation around balls, and made it easier to move around like when sitting down, getting in car .. etc etc.

YMMV :-)