On Ms CruelNatalie

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
_bobby_
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Any HypnoDommes around...?

Re: On Ms CruelNatalie

Post by _bobby_ »

ollipot wrote:Am I the only one who missed the point of this post?
I'm thinking the same

So her pic looks amazing :blush: , She's seems to be open and honest with everyone - so good luck to her and her lucky subs
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

                     
                      I find Natalie is a valuable contributor
                              With her own Web site.
                     
                     I find a spammer is one who just sprays there contacts without any apparent rhyme or reason.

                    We have had several Dommes interact their web site with Milovana.

                              Little Miss Jay springs to mind,

                    If and when she next makes an appearance LMJ will be inundated.
                    
                     
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

                     
                     Many of our milovanians
                     Think that because this site is free
                     Nobody is allowed to say/show they are a professional
                     
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
teased247
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by teased247 »

ollipot wrote:Am I the only one who missed the point of this post?

I must have missed it too :-P

I think her contributions are usually very well thought out and seem very genuine to me. Quite unlike the usual spammer / scammers.

It would be a shame to see her go away ... especially for something so ..... what was the point????? :lol:

Ms Natalie I hope you continue to post and make yourself known around here :yes:

<----- moving along now ....... :wave:
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Post by CruelNatalie »

I'm not going anywhere. I don't get intimidated by any of this.

I am an experienced lifestyle mistress who is grateful that I can make a living at femdom. I get to travel, have fun, make money and have wonderful relationships. Honestly I don't need to be here to make money. I am successful at what I do. I've met some really great people here. I'm grateful for the traffic to my blog but I also work hard on it. I'm not going to make any excuses or defend myself. It's that simple.
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Proudly owned and serving Miss Tresse, and my wife Miss Rouge.

Post by skrote »

First I have to say, I am a huge Cruel Natalie Fan. She in my opinion, a pro that can still translate down to being a real person. I know she is the Dom, but she is all about the client. Now I have never had a session with her, but if I were to be in a position to do a phone session she would be my top pic. (On a side note, I will get around to writing day 2 of 48 hours in servitude)

Being self employed, I also have appreciated here transparency as she grows her site, and embarks on other projects. I do similar things in my field, interacting on blogs and forums to get feedback to make sure I stay with the market, but besides the business aspect of it, it is FUN, and it is what I love doing. Before what I do now, I actually ran an adult website for a bit so I really do get the need to balance.

What I find more interesting, is that someone with more than 800 posts, which gave constructive criticism to Natalie in the past regarding her website (see post http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 93#p182993) suddenly does a 180 and posts this.

My question is what changed, or did you just have a terrible cup of coffee and felt the need to lash out at someone.

All that being said, Thank you Cruel Natalie for (for me anyway) making Milovana even more enjoyable. I think this post was great. Gave you tons of publicity, which I find very Karmic since the OP seems to have had the opposite of that in mind when they posted.
Magikk
Chat Moderator

Post by Magikk »

My question is what changed, or did you just have a terrible cup of coffee and felt the need to lash out at someone.

All that being said, Thank you Cruel Natalie for (for me anyway) making Milovana even more enjoyable. I think this post was great. Gave you tons of publicity, which I find very Karmic since the OP seems to have had the opposite of that in mind when they posted.

Wholeheartedly agree.
MAGIC IS AROUND
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Post by CruelNatalie »

Thanks everyone. It means a lot to me. ::said in my best american accent:::

Time for new post and to move on.
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

skrote wrote: What I find more interesting, is that someone with more than 800 posts, which gave constructive criticism to Natalie in the past regarding her website (see post http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 93#p182993) suddenly does a 180 and posts this.

Since you asked.

It's interesting that my posts are being viewed as "lashing out", when I have mostly posted links containing picture/web content.

Why I posted this: I thought this was obvious -- I am almost certain that Ms Natalie and Ms Nataly are two different people. There are two different twitter accounts. The two personas are kept very seperate. One twitter account says Spain, UK, with no mention of the US. One site focuses on nightflirt. For the other persona there is a cam site based in europe. One site sells picture sets. The other site sells videos via clips4sale.

I have just presented the facts here. Do what you want with them. :-)
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
AllanM
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): None.
Sub/Slave(s): None.

Post by AllanM »

I perceive that they are one and the same. Its not uncommon for someone to use multiple names for their business(es) and I see this being no different. She probably uses different sites to direct people to different aspects of her said businesses.

As for inconsistencies, I'd guess the real reason for her Twitter account using a different spelling is that the Twitter name for "@MistressNatalie" is already being used. My guess is that she just changed it to @MistressNataly" and kept the flow there consistent and with the other sites, video's, etc she wanted tied to that portion of her business. However, her blog name is using the actual spelling, and things there are consistent with her actual name's spelling.

Also, her other Twitter account does say Spain. If you notice in her about me section, under "How I Became Goddess Natalie", she states:

Quote: "Growing Up Natalie

I am originally from Miami, Florida, however I have traveled and lived all over the world. As a teenager my parents moved us to Spain as part of an assignment my father had. This story would not be complete without first giving you a bit of background about my parents...."

So she travels a lot. There's a lot more info there, but what I gather is, she travels a lot, has traveled a lot, and has places she stays in both. Also not that uncommon.

I have never used CruelNatalie/Mistress Natalie(y), or received any services from her. I have only read parts of her blog and enjoyed her posts here. I have no affiliation with her at all, but I see no reason to disbelieve anything she's stated. On the contrary, she has always posted in very open manners. I'm certain if necessary, she can easily provide proof or evidence of who she is, if she feels the need or desire to do so. I personally don't see it being a necessity though.

However, (to the op) I do also think a lot of people jumped to the wrong conclusions about your initial post ;)

Also, its entirely possible I'm completely wrong. I can't imagine why she would have pretended to be someone else though, as she seems to be quite successful on both fronts. So that would just mean 2 people are both being successful, and neither would really probably benefit from copying from the other. I also don't really care either way :p She contributes to the site in a positive manner. I think thats really whats important here.
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Proudly owned and serving Miss Tresse, and my wife Miss Rouge.

Post by skrote »

Human wrote:
skrote wrote: What I find more interesting, is that someone with more than 800 posts, which gave constructive criticism to Natalie in the past regarding her website (see post http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 93#p182993) suddenly does a 180 and posts this.

Since you asked.

It's interesting that my posts are being viewed as "lashing out", when I have mostly posted links containing picture/web content.

Why I posted this: I thought this was obvious -- I am almost certain that Ms Natalie and Ms Nataly are two different people. There are two different twitter accounts. The two personas are kept very seperate. One twitter account says Spain, UK, with no mention of the US. One site focuses on nightflirt. For the other persona there is a cam site based in europe. One site sells picture sets. The other site sells videos via clips4sale.

I have just presented the facts here. Do what you want with them. :-)

I'll end with this.

First, perhaps I did jump to a conclusion, however it was a conclusion I was directed to since after what you posted you implied that rules had been broken. So, I took it as lashing out when perhaps it was merely a statement of observations and a call to action if warranted.

All that aside the post didn't seem in character of other posts you've made hence why I was curious what had changed. So thank you for clearing it up. Regardless of intention, the manner in which it was delivered is what lead people to come to a conclusion that caused this topic to get quite a bit of attention.
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

AllanM wrote: As for inconsistencies, I'd guess the real reason for her Twitter account using a different spelling is that the Twitter name for "@MistressNatalie" is already being used.
There are two twitter accounts:
https://twitter.com/MistressNataly
https://twitter.com/cruelnatalie (Joined 2009)

Ms Nataly's first tweet is in last year:
"My first day in twitter ;) If you are kinkyone curious voyeur little fetishist... Do you like to know about me!? "

Ms Nataly's video "MINIM CATCHED IN BEDROOM " uploaded 6/7/14 has the following description:
"Giant Nataly catched you nasty minim in her bedroom!! You are little spier."

You decide: is Ms Nataly's English the same level as Cruelnatalie's?

From the videos page of Cruelnatalie:
This video, like my others has no sound just action.
Strange, since the videos at the sites of Nataly/femdominsider have audio.

AllanM wrote: I can't imagine why she would have pretended to be someone else though, as she seems to be quite successful on both fronts. So that would just mean 2 people are both being successful, and neither would really probably benefit from copying from the other.
It is standard procedure in phonesex to buy pictures of models and market them as your own. Cruelnatalie obtained** some pictures, and - here is where she tripped - also videos. The existence of videos should have indicated that the model has a career in the erotic industry.

This is what irks me. It is standard for phonesex operators to have some fake pictures, guys are stupid, but to overcharge for videos that are available elsewhere, and to claim them as your own...

Video from Cruelnatalie's page ($25)
http://dominantmistressphonesex.com/aud ... ip/videos/
You should also know that I kept this guy in Chasity for two months unlocking him only to tease him then lock him back up again. This is one of the times he was unlocked but never got to cum.
The actual video is "Gold Orgasm for a Cum Eating Addict " shoot 217 from femdominsider ($9).
Mistress Nataly enjoys a hot bath while her slave can only watch and masturbate the other side of the shower. She finishes with a golden shower and forces him to cum and clean up all with her tongue.
Spoiler: show
I personally think this was a poor business model, but judging from the responses in this thread, perhaps men really are that gullible.

**We assume Cruelnatalie has legal rights to use and sell the pictures and videos.
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

What an intolerant load of BS.

In my book, posters such as Natalie are great contributors to the site - regardless of running a business.

It would have been a problem if she wasn't open about it and used her posting here as masked advertisement - but she is completely open about it and combines her business with her posting here in a perfect manner in my opinion.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
micheleFFS
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): Not currently serving a Superior. I'd love to negotiate a contract to encourage my writing, as I've done in the past.
Any genuine females interested?

Post by micheleFFS »

Exactly! Well said, Jan.

We could benefit from input from more Superiors like her.

micheleFFS