A weird occurance

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Nervan
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

A weird occurance

Post by Nervan »

I had something a bit strange happen to me the other day, I was wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar/could explain what happened.

Essentially I was standing up after taking a dump and noticed that there was a puddle of cum in the toilet - before anyone asks it was definitely out of my dick, not arse. I'm kinda confused since a) I didn't feel anything - or no more than when peeing, anyway - to indicate that cum was coming out and b) I wasn't particularly horny at all, having came the day before (a slip up in Ms Julie's "no twitch" tease, for all it matters).

The only vague explanation I've been able to come up with is that I somehow stimulated my own prostate in the act of taking a dump, but I thought that took significantly longer? And also created some abnormal sensations (which I didn't feel)?
Does anybody else have a potential answer?
skrote
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Proudly owned and serving Miss Tresse, and my wife Miss Rouge.

Re: A weird occurance

Post by skrote »

2 possibilities. The less likely is that the deification stimulated the prostate enough to milk you. The more likely is that some men when they cum, the cum back flows into the urethra, and then when you pee, you will see a mix of cum in the pee.

The medical term for it is retrograde ejaculation

The first possibility I mentioned I would think is very unlikely unless you had just been teasing yourself or something like that.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-cond ... n-20030795