ruined orgasm

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
double
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Not yet
Sub/Slave(s): Nop

ruined orgasm

Post by double »

Is having an orgasm without touching but with contraction and twitching concidered to be
A ruined orgasm? Or it must be with no contractions at all?
wichser_nl
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): no longer owned, free right now. I still wear chastity devices because I do not feel dressed without them. I am my own key holder so to speak, although I do my best not to take advantage of that freedom. Well not too much advantage anyway.

Re: ruined orgasm

Post by wichser_nl »

I would say it is all in the amount of satisfaction afterwards; does it leave you satisfied or frustrated (I can't bring myself to orgasm without touch, so I have no idea).
Atma
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Atma »

It's about entering the refractory period (i.e. stroking is useless, and only gives a jolting sensation) without a full ejaculation. There should be pulsing, but not anywhere near the full ejaculation. Also, the sensations are nowhere near as powerful as a regular orgasm.
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by anonymister »

For me, a ruined orgasm means full contractions and ejaculation, but done in a way that is unsatisfying such a "no touch" , or worse like ball slapping while cumming. It leaves me empty, and soft afterwards. I do not seem to have the cum dribbling, stay hard type ruined orgasm that some describe. I wish I did. But once I go over the edge, that's the end for me.
nugett
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by nugett »

anonymister wrote:For me, a ruined orgasm means full contractions and ejaculation, but done in a way that is unsatisfying such a "no touch" , or worse like ball slapping while cumming. It leaves me empty, and soft afterwards. I do not seem to have the cum dribbling, stay hard type ruined orgasm that some describe. I wish I did. But once I go over the edge, that's the end for me.
same here man
moop_rag
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: None of the above

Post by moop_rag »

Hi All, first post here. I've been a fan for a while, but was just too glad to see some more people like me, so I wanted to add my experience. I once went just over the edge and didn't touch my cock for over 20 seconds and still came, but it still wasn't a ruined dribble as described by others. My penis just twitched happily and then went soft like a regular orgasm.

The closest I have ever had to a ruined orgasm was after hours of teasing and while edging, I stopped touching my cock and really went at it with my dildo up my ass and came. It was a less satisfying orgasm and was a small load considering I had been playing for ages. It certainly was not a full orgasm. I didn't feel contractions. Maybe I was just so shocked that I actually came that way!
Horhay
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I do not, but would like one.
Sub/Slave(s): I do not, but would like one.

Post by Horhay »

I'm able to get a ruined orgasm if I edge hard a few times. For me I just get right up to brink of cumming and then let go and relax my Kegel muscle. Cum does dribble out, maybe 1/3 - 1/2 a normal load; but then I feel a very strong urge to cum. There's this aching frustration of wanting to orgasm similar to edging but more uncomfortable. Even when by myself it makes me whimper and I normally don't have the self control to stop myself from grabbing my cock and furiously pounding it for 30 seconds to bring the actual orgasm on. That orgasm is normally diminished, but it satiates that frustration.

It's definitely easier using something to stimulate my prostate. Being "milked" like this is agonizing. A former mistress would work me to the edge, ruin the orgasm, and use a dildo on my prostate. The cum would leak out and I would be writhing against my bonds wanting an orgasm. She'd do this 4-6 times over the course of 30 minutes or so until nothing would come out any more. Of course, it then went back in ;)
"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
double
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Not yet
Sub/Slave(s): Nop

Post by double »

Yea but everytime i wank and stop when im.near the orgasm i cum and get soft....must stay hard after a ruined orgasm no?
anonymister
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by anonymister »

double wrote:Yea but everytime i wank and stop when im.near the orgasm i cum and get soft....must stay hard after a ruined orgasm no?
Seems like different people use "ruined" to mean different things. I use ruined based on my experience above, which seems about the same as 50% of guys. I think we need an additional term to use for 1 or the other.

I think of "milking" as being when cum is released, but without orgasm and can remain hard.

Maybe the OED can settle it ? :-)