teasing while in chastity.

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
wichser_nl
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): no longer owned, free right now. I still wear chastity devices because I do not feel dressed without them. I am my own key holder so to speak, although I do my best not to take advantage of that freedom. Well not too much advantage anyway.

teasing while in chastity.

Post by wichser_nl »

Not sure how to make a real poll for this question so just let me try it this way:
Could you put the following actions in order from less to more stimulating?

A: vibrator to balls
B: vibrator to area between balls and ass hole
C: ass fucking with dildo
D: ass fucking with vibrating dildo
E: tense unit used on balls

For example My order would be:
least <-------> most
E/B/A/C/D

Explanation:
I am trying to master the flash-tease editor, not sure if I will get it right anyway. But I am trying to design a tease for daily use for myself (as male slave in chastity device). If I get it right, it might be of interest for others, but I just have no idea how similar others are in getting stimulated. Hence my little poll.

It is clear that being locked up seriously hampers the possibilities. Especially: no way to stroke. I have several ways to stimulate myself, and some way are more stimulating then others. I am going to try to use those differences like faster or slower stroking. If I am ever going to post my tease (big if), I would prefer to use things others agree on (more or less).

Comments very welcome of course (and please don't hold your breath waiting for my tease!)

Greetings, wichser
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Re: teasing while in chastity.

Post by dubble »

Hmmm. Depends on what you mean by 'stimulating'. As in: stimulation to reach orgasm, stimulation to reach ejaculation, stimulation to be teased more to get hornier, more desperate....???

Also depends on length of chastity for me. The longer I'm locked, the more I love a good ass-vibe fuck. Doesn't feel too good right off right after locking up, but after becoming more desperate, it feels good.

I also enjoy pain, so the tens right off to tease me more, make me more desperate, make me ache... but I'd be hating it after 30 days of lockup!

All that said, if I was locked today, my overall choices would be: c, d, a, b, e least to most

After a month or so of lockup, I'd probably say more like: e, a, b, c, d least to most
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
wichser_nl
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): no longer owned, free right now. I still wear chastity devices because I do not feel dressed without them. I am my own key holder so to speak, although I do my best not to take advantage of that freedom. Well not too much advantage anyway.

Re: teasing while in chastity.

Post by wichser_nl »

Thank you for responding!

Groan, you're not making this easier dubble, but yes, you're right, time since last release is a big factor. No idea hoe to work this into it all... :\'-(

With stimulating I meant 'making more horny, (and probably more desperate too). The purpose of stimulation in case of lock up would not be to bring relief, orgasm or any other easing...

It is all rather complicated, especially when I think about this for others. Even for myself I am not sure how much lessening of tension would come from some milking action, which might be the result of anal stimulation. I always hated milking, and while it might save my piping and functioning, it always left me even more frustrated.