Sph tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
johnalin
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Sph tease

Post by johnalin »

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=27155. I've created this little tease for those who are into SPH.
Remember to post here the exercises that the hot therapist will tell you to do. And tell me what you think about it
Turtle
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Sph tease

Post by Turtle »

Firstly, thanks for the tease! I've wished for more sph teases, so it's great to see a new one.

Some feedback: I enjoyed the setup for this tease, at a therapist's. It would've been great if you could have found a photo-set with the same model to represent the therapist. On the other hand, the pics you found of laughing or smirking women were working for me. Personally, I didn't care for the photos of small dicks -- but that's just my taste, and shouldn't be taken as criticism. Overall, I thought the tease was well-written. The therapist's questions were provocative, and I really liked how she humiliated the reader without getting into verbal abuse. Having said that, cleaning up your grammar would definitely improve this tease.

Bottom line, I'd love to see you do more in this vein.

The exercises: I chickened out of the public stuff, but here are my responses to the first exercise... :blush:

1.) I can fit comfortably into girl-sized panties -- there's hardly a bulge.

2.) I sometimes shave my pubes just to look bigger.

3.) I've fantasized about being stripped in front of women by a bigger guy.

4.) In the past, women have chatted with me while in nothing but a towel or underwear -- as if I were just another girl.

5.) A girl I dated in high school must have told her friend about my size, because she (the friend) named my penis "Muffy."
johnalin
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Sph tease

Post by johnalin »

Thank you :). Sorry for the grammar mistakes but english is not my mother language so I make a lot of mistakes, especially when I write quickly