Wed design

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

Wed design

Post by CruelNatalie »

I really need an affordable kick ass web designer. Someone really really good that does it for a living.
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
melvone
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Wed design

Post by melvone »

Hello Miss,
I'm a web designer at your service ;)

Let me know, what are your intention..
Bye
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

melvone wrote:Hello Miss,
I'm a web designer at your service ;)

Let me know, what are your intention..
Bye
can you email me and give me examples? [email protected]
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
creative
Explorer
Explorer

Post by creative »

Im a designer/programmer for a living.
Could you post some more info about what it is you are looking for.
Do you just need a website template (for example for wordpress) or do you need a website build?

I think the easiest is if you could post what you want the website to be able to do.
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

creative wrote:Im a designer/programmer for a living.
Could you post some more info about what it is you are looking for.
Do you just need a website template (for example for wordpress) or do you need a website build?

I think the easiest is if you could post what you want the website to be able to do.
I am looking to do something different and more creative at my site www.dominantmistressphonesex.com It is a wordpress template. IDK I want to make it easier to navigate. To have the items and services I sell easier to navigate then have my blog with articles in another area.

I also need banners and such. I am working on various programs/assignments and thought it might be fun to dress them up, use some forms and scripts to make them sexy.
Click Here!
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

CruelNatalie wrote: thought it might be fun to dress them up, use some forms and scripts to make them sexy.
Almost always a mistake.
Do not conflate the content that is provided by a webpage with the method of content access.

Some dommes do this, and it annoys me to no end. Remember also that the more complex you make things, the more chances of something breaking down. There are many operating systems, many browsers, many platforms where the page might not be tested.

Keep the design boring, but robust; and focus on the content.

Example: Milovana.com
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

Human wrote:
CruelNatalie wrote: thought it might be fun to dress them up, use some forms and scripts to make them sexy.
Almost always a mistake.
Do not conflate the content that is provided by a webpage with the method of content access.

Some dommes do this, and it annoys me to no end. Remember also that the more complex you make things, the more chances of something breaking down. There are many operating systems, many browsers, many platforms where the page might not be tested.

Keep the design boring, but robust; and focus on the content.

Example: Milovana.com
The blog content will be simple. The assignments and scripts I'm talking about is pay per view. When they purchase they are directed to them or download them.

Thank you for your feedback. You're right. I don't want clutter.
Click Here!