How I Became a Dominant Mistress - My Life

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am the owner of many.

How I Became a Dominant Mistress - My Life

Post by CruelNatalie »

I took a poll and received some interesting emails. Although I will begin writing more details and some "how to" articles I thought it would be great to begin with how it all started.

Please feel free to ask questions here or if you could also at my blog in the comment section because it's great search engine food and helps me greatly. Its totally private and your email is not revealed. Thank you for the ideas and tips.

http://dominantmistressphonesex.com/201 ... s-natalie/
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: How I Became a Dominant Mistress - My Life

Post by Takenaga »

(also posted on your blog) Thank you for sharing your life with us. I enjoyed reading this very well written story.
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

Thank you. It is a just short and general look into my life. Feel free to ask questions at my blog. I'll answer them and report here.
Visit my Blog for Teases, Assignments, Audios and Videos. Specializing in Cock Control, Orgasm Denial and Emasculation
Click Here!
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

I was going to copy and paste some of the questions and answers at the blog but you will have to go read them. Keep the questions coming.
Click Here!
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

Ms Natalie, thank you for answering my questions on the blog post.

I just wanted to give some feedback on your site: the home page is too cluterred. Way too many things happening on one page.

It has a tumblr pics kind of structure, and that structure, which works great for pictures, is not good for finding information.

Also, at the top there should a link to your blog. You write well, and I think people will like reading your posts, instead of just drooling over your pictures.

EDIT: Also some links are broken: like the link in this post:
http://dominantmistressphonesex.com/201 ... y-for-you/
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

Human wrote:Ms Natalie, thank you for answering my questions on the blog post.

I just wanted to give some feedback on your site: the home page is too cluterred. Way too many things happening on one page.

It has a tumblr pics kind of structure, and that structure, which works great for pictures, is not good for finding information.

Also, at the top there should a link to your blog. You write well, and I think people will like reading your posts, instead of just drooling over your pictures.

EDIT: Also some links are broken: like the link in this post:
http://dominantmistressphonesex.com/201 ... y-for-you/
I was just discussing this with my programmer. I agree with you. I want it to be an effective business tool as well as easy to navigate and to be helpful. So I am working on some things to make it better. I was super busy this past 6 months and now finding some time to work on my blog.

I could really really use a good web designer is anyone is reading this.

The whole format is blog really. But maybe I should do a site with information then a link to the articles etc. I think I need a good web designer. Thus far I've done everything myself.
Click Here!
CruelNatalie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by CruelNatalie »

Annon where did you leave it? On my blog? I was just there and reply to all comments.
Click Here!