What happened to tease of the month?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

What happened to tease of the month?

Post by Shattered »

It was always nice to see what came out on top, but the front page still shows april as most recent? Will this be caught up soon?
Venus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: What happened to tease of the month?

Post by Venus »

A similar thread started in July: http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14186

Well Wyatt seems to be lost. Seraph0x or Moderators in general seem to visit this forum very occasionally if they do at all.

In German there's a word for this: "Sommerloch" which would translate to "silly season" or "summer recess".
Cock Hero - Overwatch 3 is out! viewtopic.php?f=25&t=22817
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by alchemi183 »

Venus wrote:In German there's a word for this: "Sommerloch" which would translate to "silly season" or "summer recess".
I hope that's all it is. It's been two months since Wyatt logged in. If it ever goes that long since I've last logged in, you can be sure I'm in prison, in the hospital, or dead.
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): dream_on

Post by Mistress Jenifer »

Hello;

One of those occasional Mods here, I have admitted before I do not check the forums as much was not in my job description when I was hired here as a Mod hehe.
To resolve the issue of ToTM being.. Well dead. I have decided that today I shall throw up the July ToTM, and each following Friday I will back date to June and then May. Only catch? Any Nominees and Winners will not get the fancy tag on their teases. That in and of itself is only doable by a few people as it is a special permission on the site, so Wyatt has it as do Admins but outside of them I do not think anyone else has it. I am though, about 80% sure I can give them the fancy tag on the forums as a ToTM author. I should be able to with my permissions.

So in the interim I will keep a running list of Nominees and Winners for when ether Wyatt returns or an admin has a moment to set them or make another ToTM Guardian like Wyatt.

Cheers!
~Mistress of the Heel
~~Jenifer

Edit;
PS; Yes I will keep going beyond these three months, until we hopefully have Wyatt back or another ToTM person setup :)
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*