Control my life.

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
darkslut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Control my life.

Post by darkslut »

Greetings, I am a young submissive girl. I was raised in a small town and I still living with my parents. I will finish the school this year. This is a good opportunity to fulfil my cravings as a submissive girl. I will give full control to you. Please be kind to vote in my polls and comment if you want. I have an average height and slim body. I do sports sometime but nothing serious. I have a brown hair and blue eyes. I have a porcelain white skin. I like hiking and camping sometimes with my friends. I wear glasses sometimes. I like reading and movies. Do not be selfish. We will probably never meet in real life so dont comment to be your slave or something,like that.

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/592575

Thanks in advance
Have fun
Regards
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Control my life.

Post by jackstock »

I very much hope you stick to the results.
That would be an impressive submissive feat
darkslut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by darkslut »

Yes of course

Thanks

Let me know if I should change anything
DarkMaster2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by DarkMaster2 »

You should post a second poll with all the things that people told you to do in the write-in sections.

Don't include the ones that you really couldn't do.

Use option boxes if there are some that are mutually exclusive.

This will allow us to have a better global idea of what you'll be expected to do and which combinations make the most sense.

Also, proof that you are who you claim to be would be very much appreciated (e.g. clothed picture of yourself hiding your face).

To be honest, sending a hot young submissive out into the world equipped with some interesting commands. That sounds like fun.

Providing some 44 year old overweight housewife with masturbation material. Not so much.

Giving free research material to some guy or gal wanting to write a book. Also, not so much.

Any of a 100 different other reasons why people lie online. Also, not so much.

But I don't mean to be a party pooper. You don't need to do anything you don't want to.
jackstock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by jackstock »

DarkMaster2 wrote:To be honest, sending a hot young submissive out into the world equipped with some interesting commands. That sounds like fun.

Providing some 44 year old overweight housewife with masturbation material. Not so much.

Giving free research material to some guy or gal wanting to write a book. Also, not so much.
To me, it doesn't matter. Like I said, sticking to the results regardless is an impressive feat
Egoist
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Egoist »

I don't care that you are submissive, you shouldn't let complete strangers determine your destiny. Do what you want, and if and when you give control to someone, make sure it is someone you trust, not someone who knows nothing about you other than "I have a brown hair and blue eyes. I have a porcelain white skin. I like hiking and camping sometimes with my friends. I wear glasses sometimes. I like reading and movies."

Democracy is not a good system for making life-decisions.