spicing up a week alone.

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
duranduran
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

spicing up a week alone.

Post by duranduran »

Hi there,
sometimes a user, never a real contributor, always a fan.

I have some spare time comming up being alone, which is nice for a change,
i enjoy these teases, cock hero stuff and denial stuff (only not that much to go unsatisfied for a week or something)
Now im trying to plan some fun for myself to already get me worked up and such. however, i wonder if you peeps can help me with spicing it up just a bit. or getting some ideas in.

My plan was the following;
- watching some ultimate surrender movies
- not knowing who will win and place a bet with myself
- if i win, i get my reward, if i lose i get to do something 'unwanted'

- same could go for completing cock hero stages

probably this is what i will be doing
question is,
could you add in some kind of twist?
did anyone do this themselves (i bet someone at least once did)?

I probably think i will enjoy myself just fine.
just wondering if there are some neat add-ons i didnt think about with this. it wont be for a long time that i will be alone so better be prepared for it :P

sidenotes;
will have to work
will go to do stuff in the weekend with friends

dont like; scat, humiliation, long term denial

i understand if you guys dont answer my post since im quite selfish. but it was worth a try
always thinking about it,...
tom13
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: spicing up a week alone.

Post by tom13 »

Since the majority of us on this site don't really know each other personally, its very difficult for us to say what you would be into. Since being alone sounds like a rare thing for you, (like it is with me too), I assume it is your wife/significant other that won't be there? So maybe a punishment... or perhaps a reward, would be that you have to put on her panties or lingerie, or having to use one of her vibrators on yourself during a tease. However, not knowing what you are normally into makes defining "spice" challenging. Maybe having a prostate massager or buttplug in and wearing a cockring while masturbating is completely mundane for you. There is such a wide range of things to do to yourself when you can finally have some alone time. What is something that you normally wouldn't do? Maybe you could name a category that you want to explore? Short term denying/edging? Pain? Crossdressing or cuckolding? Food? Give us a place to start and I'm sure there will be plenty of suggestions.