Conquered

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
cumgulper
Explorer
Explorer

Conquered

Post by cumgulper »

I love pussy. I love the feel of a warm hairy cunt pressing down against my face and savagely riding it hard. I love cum.I love the taste and texture of it as it oozes down my throat and tickling my tonsils. I didn't always feel this way. I use to think that eating pussy was wrong and that consuming cum was immoral. I use to give a few licks here is and there. One day I was giving a few licks when I noticed a slight tremble in her pussy. It was slightly more moist than before but I paid no attention to it. I lapped her clit a little. She locked her legs around my neck and began fucking my face hard and savagely. I tried to remove my face but she locked her legs tighter, pulled my face hard against her pussy and really began fucking my face. Some juices began to seep into my mouth. It tasted pretty good. I began to really eat her now. She suddenly exploded and cum rushed into my mouth and down my throat almost choking me and I came close to gagging. But I didn't. After a few seconds she released her legs and looked me in the eyes. She smiled and she knew. I had become pussy whipped and tickling cum conquered.