CockHero Beat Rumbler (xbox 360 controller)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
RumbleHero
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

CockHero Beat Rumbler (xbox 360 controller)

Post by RumbleHero »

I had an idea for an automated CockHero program. Basically some software is created to detect the beat of a CockHero video and send it to an xbox 360 controller (for PC) which will then vibrate/rumble to the beat. I think this software could be used for women and men.

I wish I had the skills to create it myself but I am not a programmer. If we could combine the beat detection function of something like the winamp visualization plugin, with the xbox 360 rumble control of the xPadder software, i think it is possible.

Are there any programmers out there interested in this little project?

Cheers.
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: CockHero Beat Rumbler (xbox 360 controller)

Post by aldorax »

You could probably do the same thing with a corded vibrator (say a bullet) that can be activated by sound, either ambient or via an audio source such as an MP3 player... things like the ClubVibe, OhMyBod, etc. Have had some great fun w/those sorts of things over the years -- both giving and receiving. :)

Just a thought.
RumbleHero
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by RumbleHero »

Thanks for the reply aldorax.

I have heard of these devices you mentioned and I'm sure they work great. It's just that I was looking for something discrete and free (a lot of people already have 360 controllers and if they don't I think it's worth the price for a potential discrete dual purpose device. ;-)

I think it's only a matter of time before someone develops this software, I was just hoping to get the ball rolling. I would do it myself if I could but I have more experience in graphics than programming.

Cheers.
slaveashish
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by slaveashish »

Guys, any update on this one?