Gisele Part 4 FeedBack

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
yahwehh
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Gisele Part 4 FeedBack

Post by yahwehh »

Hey there! Awesome work.

There's a bug in the following spoiler:
Spoiler: show
Once Sarah has blackmailed you, if you choose option 2 (the stroking option), it starts the trivia challenge. I got the 4th answer wrong and it redirected me back to the start
CMD
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by CMD »

A new tease by Dom Tanya and the Red Sox are in the World Series. What a great week!

However, my experience ended abruptly due to a bug:
Like yahwehh reported, I believe I experienced a similar (or maybe the same?) bug. In that same section where Sara has blackmailed you, and you select the stroking/humiliation option, a wrong answer after the math question involving the hooker sends you back to the start.
Up until the bug, the tease was really well done--as usual. I look forward to completing it another day when I have time to restart it from the beginning.

Thanks again for all your hard work in making these teases.

Regards,

CMD
joey12210
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by joey12210 »

the code dosent want to work in the index
poubs
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by poubs »

Thanks for this great tease!
I had a bug at the end (what I suppose to be the end), but still ; it's a nice one.

It's hard but possible to make it (I've done it)!
John Book
Explorer
Explorer

Post by John Book »

WOW! great tease, thanks very much domTanya! really appreciate the effort you have put in.
I deliberately avoided the stroking option so cant comment on the bug. Worked perfectly, well, except for the pain... so much pain... :look:
inri2k6
Explorer
Explorer

Post by inri2k6 »

domTanya your teases are the best! :-D

Thanks again for all the great content your provide!
stadoug
Explorer
Explorer

Post by stadoug »

great tease, thanks Dom Tanya, very sore and aching after that. thinking of doing it again later tonight :-) cant wait for part 5 :-D
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

domTanya wrote:I wonder why the ratings plumbed from 4,3 to 3,7 the last 2-3 weeks, weird...is not?
My guess would be, as it is tease of the month, the expectation is higher, so it is being graded as such.
A bit like if a film is hyped people are only pleased if it is really really good, where as if they go in with low expectations they will be happy if it is merely good.
For me the Gisele teases are among the few I keep going back to, I am looking forward to any more that you write.
inri2k6
Explorer
Explorer

Post by inri2k6 »

Awesome to hear you're working on a week long tease, Miss Tanya. Can't wait. :w00t:
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

domTanya wrote:thanks philo, yes, was thinking something similar...

as for new teases, Im sorry, will still take a while, the new one will be a 7 seven day tease, but each day shorter than the first gisele teases of course, I finished day 1 &2 and am currently working on day 3, but when I say currently I must admit I havent gotten to it for 2 weeks now, was on a trip and still am quite busy in that thing you call real life ;), but Im sure around christmas Ill have more time to continue writing...

have a good one everyone,
greetings...
awesome to hear from one of the best writers on here! Can't wait! :)
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

Hey, any updates?
Freakezoid
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Freakezoid »

Nice! Can't wait for your new tease!

The "Surrender into Chastity" series was brilliant, and for me one of the best teases on Milovana!

Thank you for your great work.
lor205y
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lor205y »

I know this thread is old, but just had to say - what a fantastic job! Thanks so much!

Have just finished all four Gisele teases and while they are all great, this one is the best by far. The review stars are misleading!

Spoilers:
Absolutely loved being passed around from one mistress to another and keeping secrets from Gisele with fear of being found out. The interplay between the mistresses was amazing.

The blackmail bit and subsequent incredibly mean games/teasing by Sarah was incredible and really had me in a state. I would have loved to see that storyline continue a little bit with Gisele and her, cause it was awesome.

I was utterly desperate by the end, and the firm and final denial with no chance at all was so tough.