Learn how to eat cum

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
yoshi20036969
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Learn how to eat cum

Post by yoshi20036969 »

I like where this is going. nice little game so far
Arucanis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Arucanis »

What a fresh take on the subject! I eagerly await tomorrow's task.
eriktt
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by eriktt »

oh... yes :) I'm on!
how will this end... ;) :smile:
chicago551
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chicago551 »

Def. will be playing along with this one
Disley
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Post by Disley »

Nice this instruction :)
yoshi20036969
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yoshi20036969 »

Wow this is amazing I love it, thanks
allencum
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by allencum »

mmm, waiting for day 7...
why don't you make a webtease with this tutorial? :-)
J4mes
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by J4mes »

This looks fun wouldve derinatly took part if I could have ;-)
yoshi20036969
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yoshi20036969 »

Well after my meditation i feel that I am ready to eat my cum your lessons have been very helpful and insightful. I know it is what I need to do for the next step in my life. I so want to become a great sissy slut and please my man or woman in all kind of ways possible, and eating cum will defiantly please men. so when you are ready to post the last day I will start the learning process all over so I can do it all at once. I look forward to the final day. Thank you for this lovely approach to this subject.
yao
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by yao »

i think this is really good so far although moving way too fast for me now :\'-(

either way keep up the work and i'll be waiting for day 8!
yao
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by yao »

i made it to day 3 although felt day 4 was a little too much for me personally

this is really fun though and would love to see it continue if i do continue on and get caught up with it :-)
yoshi20036969
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yoshi20036969 »

I will finish it this week and post a reply I lost internet for a bit. Sorry but I really love the tease so far so much so that I started it all over from day 1 to do a full week thats why it is taking me a bit to write back
yoshi20036969
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yoshi20036969 »

Here is my cum eating experience:

Day 1: If felt really good to cum. The cum felt pretty sticky and slimy all at the same time. I kind of liked how it would stretch between my fingers.

Day 2: Just a regular jerk off stored my cum in the ice tray.

Day 3: I stroked to the edge a few times to make sure i got plenty of pre-cum to eat. I was surprised at how nice it actually tasted. I really kind of like the taste of my pre-cum. Played with the cum afterwards it was kind of hard to not taste it then after eating the pre-cum but i resisted.

Day 4: Im really loving the taste of my pre-cum it is so nice to eat it all up. I used the wall to keep my legs over my head as I shot my cum all over my face, I closed my eyes and mouth and just felt it hit my chin, my cheeks and a little bit on my my lips, I made sure to wipe my lips clean so I wouldn't get a taste of it yet. The cum felt nice and hot and it was a bit of a surprise as it hit my face. It felt weird and nice all at the same time.It took a bit of control for me to not wipe it off right away. But I kept it on there until it started to dry and get crusty, it really wasn't all that bad.

Day 5: Mmm the pre-cum is just tasting amazing I can't believe I never tasted it before. I still closed my eyes but I kind of liked the feeling of the hot cum hitting my face. I took a bit off of my cheek and tasted it,it tasted very bitter and kind of salty. It wasn't the greatest but it was very weird to do.

Day 6: Meditated like asked

Day 7: I watched the video it was amazing I just loved all the cumshots that were shown. As I was edging to the video I also pop the cum cube in my mouth. I didn't like that taste it was bitter and kind of stale maybe. it didn't have the same taste as when I tasted my cum it wasn't very pleasant maybe cause it was cold and not hot. After my forth edge i laid down on my bed and threw my legs up over my head I couldn't wait to feel the cum shooting out and into my mouth and all over my face I just imagined I was in one of those videos. As the cum shot it hit my cheek first then the next shot went into my mouth, I was shocked and delighted all at the same time, then I got another shot that hit my lips and mouth, more dribbled out I tried to catch as much as I could. The taste was very bitter and salty it was very hot and I don't know why but it was fun. As I was savoring it in my mouth for the 30 seconds like told I realized I had past that cause it just felt so weird and nice to have it rolling around in my mouth. I swallowed it and felt a little disappointed that there wasn't more to play with, not sure why I had that feeling.

The whole experience was very weird and nice all at the same time. I can say I didn't really like the cum cube I think the warm hot fresh cum tastes much better. I will defiantly be eating my cum after each jerk off session but i think to start with I will have to do it with my legs oer my head so I don't chicken out plus I kind of like how it feels shooting into my mouth.
yoshi20036969
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yoshi20036969 »

Day 2 could be smearing your precum on your lips to get use to it and also licking your lips afterwards.
Alex42a
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Alex42a »

This seems like its going to help thank you time for day one i guess