Dickcage Review

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Dickcage Review

Post by SexualChoc »

Review:
Using Dickcage’s own questions as a start to my rating
Here is my review of the New (fixed) tube and chastity device
How is the implementation of the device: Excellent! The design is now flawless in my option
And I recommend that all further devices include the changes form this pro-type. If the company would commit to such a move I would gladly promote them as a link partner and this would be a device I would recommend to all.
How does the cage adapt to your anatomy: Excellent! The soft plastic is a tiny bit flexible unlike CB-X000’s and the tube is wider overall. I have to do a tny bit of ‘Stuffing” but even I fit every time.
What is the perceived comfort level during the day? Excellent again. Previously I remarked that the cage was TO comfortable, even this problem has been solved! It is still Amazingly comfortable but I could tell it was there. Comfort level of shoes is where I put it at (Clothing I can’t feel at all but shoes I notice throughout my day)
What is the perceived comfort level at night? Excellent! This is by far the most comfortable cage to sleep in. You can sleep completely naked without worry because of the soft plastic the morning erection is NO, Zero pain! You will sleep well with this cage.
What is the Security Level of this Device: without Destroying the device (it is plastic after all) Excellent
Dikcage improved the security level, If fact I noticed that immediately. Great job! So it Is still possible if You are REALLY wanting out but it would be painful and good chance of ripping/destroying device.
Does the cage allow you good Hygiene? The holes in the front allow for washing, as with ALL cages you will need to take it off occasionally but with gentle soap and water it cleans up nicely!

What is the descression under clothes? Excellent! This cage is near “invisible” I would feel comfortable wearing it under a Large shorts like swimsuit (speedo’s show off everything!)
What are the aesthetics of the cage? It has smooth lines and sleek design. The clear design allows one to monitor yourself or partner to check on you.

In short
I hope that Dickcage makes this cage available to all people and switch production or offer it as an alternative, I would be willing to pay a bit more for the improvements!
Also IF production of the redone cage happens large scale I ask that Dickcage consider being a link partner of Milovana!
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
tBone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Dickcage Review

Post by tBone »

Considering the pricing is reasonable, I would probably buy one.
MyFreeCams: Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing!

Protip: Use https://mega.co.nz/ for uploads.
Won't need to upload it anywhere else because it doesn't have the shitty restrictions all the others have. Besides emp, some people like seeding there, so keep that.
sleeper
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sleeper »

Thank you for the review SC :-)
If they do make this new dickcage version available to the masses (within a reasonable timeframe)
I will totally buy one :-D
Currently looking for new device
AtTheEdge
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AtTheEdge »

Thanks for the review. Can you describe some of the design changes?
droog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by droog »

Any new on this one, is it to be released?

-droog
Tobias23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Tobias23 »

I got one and recently did a webtease series, locking me up in between. I have to agree with everything what SC said so far about the review, just one problem:

The tube doesn't start after the 'cockring', probably what makes this cb special, it goes all the way to the root of the cock. But then the balls get pulled forward, and the skin at the underside of my cock, where it connects with the balls, gets 'pulled in two directions'.

What i mean is the tube pushes it back, while the balls get pushed forward and at the small point i got some blisters, it got quite painful, and well my cock is 'free' now and healing up.

Anyone else had that experience? How do you put the device on?
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

I believe I answere your question
I did send a not onto the manufacturers that they may want a video or something to explain exactly how to put it in

it does require a good bit of "stuffing"
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016