RELEASE: Cock Hero - Thick & Juicy 3

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

RELEASE: Cock Hero - Thick & Juicy 3

Post by Romero »

Here it is, the new Thick & Juicy video.
You should already know what to expect, but in case you don't, go see T&J1 and T&J2 first. Thick girls with big fat asses and big tits. No "really big" girls in this one, more on the slightly thick side this time.

I won't go into too much detail about the content since the last time I got comments about not spoiling the surprises. Just follow the instructions and try to hold out...

You shouldn't skim over the video before you play it, at least the end part so as not to spoil the fun for yourself either.

No beat meter this time. You will have cues on screen and the edges of the screen will match the cue color.
The cues are:

- "Go slow" - slow strokes, try to match the rhythm of the music. Green. (don't worry about the actual beats of the song. Just go quite slowly)
- "Go fast" - Quite fast. Double the speed from the slow. Blue.
- "Double time" - really fast, ast fast as you can go! Red.
- "Freestyle" - pretty clear what this means... but no pauses, keep stroking all the time :). Yellow.

Don't worry if you mess up or if you're about to cum early. Just stop stroking for a while or look the other way etc. The goal is to get to the end and enjoy the complete video.

Breaks between rounds are very short as I don't want the momentum of the session to go down for too long.

Hope you enjoy, happy stroking!

torrent link:

Code: Select all

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0F2C59546A586E22EE09FAEDC80923AA46B41B36&dn=CH-T%26J3.mp4&tr=udp%3a//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80/announce
Attachments
CH-T&J3.mp4.torrent
(19.29 KiB) Downloaded 4129 times
Last edited by Romero on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
darkminstrel
Explorer
Explorer

Re: RELEASE: Cock Hero - Thick & Juicy 3

Post by darkminstrel »

Woo hoo! Can't wait!

Thanks for making a great series. Hopefully this won't be the last...hint hint.
vivi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by vivi »

Wake up to this :w00t: today is going to be a good day
SanitusVallus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SanitusVallus »

So excited! I have been waiting for this as much as cock hero flux 7 - if not more!
vivi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vivi »

Just downloaded it haven't tried it yet only checked some parts so far.
I feel it's really hard to go along with the beats i'm so unsure of when i'm supposed to stroke or not, the lack of beatmeter or a more noticeable beat outside the music really have me confused.
And does red = double time or triple time?
On a positive side i think the choice of girls are the best so far in the series.
I'll try it in a couple of hours and i'll come back and say what i think then.
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

Ok, let me try to explain what I was going for.
You're not supposed to try to follow the actual beats of the song. Just stroke pretty slowly when the screen is green, a lot faster when it's blue, and as fast as you can when it's red. Freestyle of course means just that. There's no pauses, so whenever the screen is green, blue, red or yellow, you're supposed to be stroking.

My idea is and has always been, that you are supposed to get to the end of the video. So if you feel like you're going to cum early you can ease off a bit. Personally I've grown a little tired of the idea that you need to stroke exactly as the meter tells you to, and if you fail you need to start over. That's also the reason why I haven't had any "rules" on my intros. You don't need to start over if you fail, etc. I'm trying to make a stroking video as enjoyable as I can, of course according to my tastes. I'm not saying the other way of doing the videos is wrong by any means, this is just something different from that.
On top of that, a lot of times the beats or action just isn't stimulating enough for me personally so I start to lose interest.

That's one of the reasons I made my new videos this way, you can stroke harder or easier depending on your own taste. I just provide the guidelines rather than the exact amount of strokes.

That all being said, the other reason was that I was never able to get the beat matching to work well enough, since my song choices usually did not have an exact beats per minutes tempo (i.e. 95.8 rather than 96) so I ended up using way too much time placing individual beats on the songs instead of recording a stream from hammerhead and using longer bits of beats from it.
I tried maybe 5 to 10 different ways of providing the stroke style guidance in my test videos over the last couple of months and found that at least for me this worked the best.

Maybe if I get a lot of bad feedback from these, I'll try something different next time.
vivi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vivi »

Ok thanks for explaining :) i prefer a beat meter and try to make it through the challenge but that's my opinion maybe my opinion will change when i'm done with it.
Thanks again for your hard work and hopefully you didn't take any off this the wrong way since this truly is one of my favorite series especially this one that caters 100% to my taste in women.
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

No offense taken, criticism is always welcome especially if it is constructive.
I realize that the videos are made for others to watch, but it's also a fact that it's hard to make something with an honest effort if it isn't something you personally enjoy.

Let's see how these videos turn out, opinion-wise. Perhaps the next one will be more of the same, perhaps something completely different!
legionCockHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by legionCockHero »

Thank you very much Romero! Keep it up dude. Gonna dl it =)
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wangchungass »

SanitusVallus wrote:So excited! I have been waiting for this as much as cock hero flux 7 - if not more!
Flux 7????
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wangchungass »

Romero wrote:Ok, let me try to explain what I was going for.
You're not supposed to try to follow the actual beats of the song. Just stroke pretty slowly when the screen is green, a lot faster when it's blue, and as fast as you can when it's red. Freestyle of course means just that. There's no pauses, so whenever the screen is green, blue, red or yellow, you're supposed to be stroking.

My idea is and has always been, that you are supposed to get to the end of the video. So if you feel like you're going to cum early you can ease off a bit. Personally I've grown a little tired of the idea that you need to stroke exactly as the meter tells you to, and if you fail you need to start over. That's also the reason why I haven't had any "rules" on my intros. You don't need to start over if you fail, etc. I'm trying to make a stroking video as enjoyable as I can, of course according to my tastes. I'm not saying the other way of doing the videos is wrong by any means, this is just something different from that.
On top of that, a lot of times the beats or action just isn't stimulating enough for me personally so I start to lose interest.

That's one of the reasons I made my new videos this way, you can stroke harder or easier depending on your own taste. I just provide the guidelines rather than the exact amount of strokes.

That all being said, the other reason was that I was never able to get the beat matching to work well enough, since my song choices usually did not have an exact beats per minutes tempo (i.e. 95.8 rather than 96) so I ended up using way too much time placing individual beats on the songs instead of recording a stream from hammerhead and using longer bits of beats from it.
I tried maybe 5 to 10 different ways of providing the stroke style guidance in my test videos over the last couple of months and found that at least for me this worked the best.

Maybe if I get a lot of bad feedback from these, I'll try something different next time.
Romero it was brilliant. Although I nearly lost my balls on round 8 I held it and just busted my load at the end. Thank you so much, I liked the idea of having no stroke meter but still being told what to do. your choice of girls was excellent, love the fact that they were thick but not fat per se. Particularly liked te countdown to cum, did I request that by any chance.

Only one little criticism and that was that the screens you used in the last round fro the countdown took me away from some of the action. Screen overlays would have worked much better.

One suggestion for improvement, why not borrow some beat ideas from some of the other CH producers and have a treble and an ultra speed, ultra being basically as fast as you can go.

Keep up the great work, looking forward to S & K when you finish it, no rush.

Wang
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

Thanks for the comments.

I thought about having more and different speeds, but after testing them out it felt to me a bit too much. Double time already meant to go as fast as you can (if you read the first post ;-)) and I wanted to leave some room for different tastes. But we will see, mabye something a bit more tweaked on the next one.

Yes, the countdown that starts at the end of the video was per your suggestion in the other thread. A very good idea indeed.

I can see why the last one could be a bit distracting. I don't want to spoil anyones surprise so I'll put the explanation in spoilers. Here you go
Spoiler: show
I did the separate screens for two reasons: firstly just to get the different scenes to flow into each other. I took them from the same video bt from different places there. The transitions with just normal cuts looked bad to me. Secondly, I didn't want the guy's voice heard as I was going for the illusion that you were the lucky guy in the video. He kept giving instructions to the girl which was fun, so I tried to put similar stuff in the screens. But yeah, that could have been better.
danny123
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by danny123 »

can someone please make a download link or stream? I dont really understand torrents but i really want to try t&j3
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wangchungass »

Romero wrote:Thanks for the comments.

I thought about having more and different speeds, but after testing them out it felt to me a bit too much. Double time already meant to go as fast as you can (if you read the first post ;-)) and I wanted to leave some room for different tastes. But we will see, mabye something a bit more tweaked on the next one.

Yes, the countdown that starts at the end of the video was per your suggestion in the other thread. A very good idea indeed.

I can see why the last one could be a bit distracting. I don't want to spoil anyones surprise so I'll put the explanation in spoilers. Here you go
I did the separate screens for two reasons: firstly just to get the different scenes to flow into each other. I took them from the same video bt from different places there. The transitions with just normal cuts looked bad to me. Secondly, I didn't want the guy's voice heard as I was going for the illusion that you were the lucky guy in the video. He kept giving instructions to the girl which was fun, so I tried to put similar stuff in the screens. But yeah, that could have been better.
Ah, sorry man, just re-read first post, I'll play it that way next time.

I understand why you did it that way after your explanation
I can only imagine how hard it is to mix the transitions seamlessly, hey it was still a tremendous vid and I will be looking out for more Siri for sure
Thanks again man
optiknerv
Explorer
Explorer

Post by optiknerv »

cool you used the siri video I posted :-)