[Old Release] Cock Hero ~ Hentai Edition

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: [Old Release] Cock Hero ~ Hentai Edition

Post by Jackal403 »

FalseHero wrote:I really enjoyed this hentai edition. Couldn't complete it on my first 3 attempts (the second WTF round got me twice in a row). I would love to see a sequel. Very nice job Jackal!
Thanks! Glad to hear there's still some fans coming around to the first hentai CH out there! I don't want to tip my hand too early, but there is a good chance you'll see another (VASTLY improved) CH-Hentai Edition 2 sometime this year!

Probably closer to summer.
Duo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Duo »

Mr. Jackal have you thought about making a new CH-Hentai, loved the first one and it whoud be awesome to see another one made by you.
Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jackal403 »

Duo wrote:Mr. Jackal have you thought about making a new CH-Hentai, loved the first one and it whoud be awesome to see another one made by you.
I've got a few pieces in the works right now (one has been near completion for a couple months) but have had my free time drastically cut since February. It's definitely something that I want to revisit, I think I could make a much better video with the experience and learning I've gained since the first one!

I'm thinking that by next February I should start seeing more time available to work on CH vids and start getting releases out again.

Glad to see there's still interest in the Hentai Editions!
Duo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Duo »

Jackal403 wrote:
Duo wrote:Mr. Jackal have you thought about making a new CH-Hentai, loved the first one and it whoud be awesome to see another one made by you.
I've got a few pieces in the works right now (one has been near completion for a couple months) but have had my free time drastically cut since February. It's definitely something that I want to revisit, I think I could make a much better video with the experience and learning I've gained since the first one!

I'm thinking that by next February I should start seeing more time available to work on CH vids and start getting releases out again.

Glad to see there's still interest in the Hentai Editions!
Great to hear can't wait :-D
james2432
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by james2432 »

can someone seed the avi? we are stuck @ 35%
Thanks