Cock Hero - EDM 1

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

bigddk
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Cock Hero - EDM 1

Post by bigddk »

Hi all!

I'm new here, but been lurking in the shadows for a few weeks and enjoying the great CH videos that's coming out. It's such a lovely concept that I thought I'd make my own! It's centered around EDM music (electronic dance music, including dubstep, complextro, drum&bass, etc.), which is my musical passion. Not sure how it scales, compared to the other great videos out there, I kinda just made it the way I'd like it, hopefully someone feels the same way :lol:

DIFFICULTY: Medium (i guess)
ROUNDS: 5 + Bonus round
LENGTH: 30 minutes
FORMAT: MP4 H.264 720p

PART 1: http://ifile.it/v8bpt1n
PART 2: http://ifile.it/svxghcw

Hope you enjoy! :-)
Attachments
CH-bigddk-EDM-Level1.torrent
publicbt, 1337x and h33t trackers added
(12.35 KiB) Downloaded 6343 times
Last edited by bigddk on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Spokafs
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Cock Hero - EDM 1

Post by Spokafs »

Is it just me, or does this torrent not have a tracker? It doesn't seem to be starting on my end & I can't see any tracker listed in my client or the file itself.
Dethsul
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Dethsul »

Spokafs wrote:Is it just me, or does this torrent not have a tracker? It doesn't seem to be starting on my end & I can't see any tracker listed in my client or the file itself.
Same, no trackers here. Can't wait to try it out though. Will give my thoughts when I get it.
bobbo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bobbo »

Holy fuck, dude. I mean... holy fuck. You crushed it for a first try. Long time lurker, watched most of the existing videos, and had to register just to comment on this one.

Great choices of women/scenes, great song selections, beats that actually meshed up perfectly to the music (seems like barely anyone gets that right, which just about ruins a video for an anal retentive person with a good sense of rhythm), interesting beat variations, great video editing (which once again meshed perfectly with the music), good progression in difficulty... just all around outstanding, not even accounting for the fact that it was your first god-damned try.

For me, at least, this was about as perfect as it gets. Where the hell have you been hiding? Would love to see more from you! Bravo, good sir.
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

Damn. I think this is my new favourite one. The girls were exactly to my taste, it had enough action and variety, things were moving on all the time and the finishing round was great. Only the second time any of these has made me cum - and it was just in time with Raylene's scene in the very end!

Couple of points:

Cons
- some beats were too difficult to follow since the beat sound was not emphasized from the music enough. Makes you stare at the beat meter rather than the action.
- some beat ques were a bit misleading
- maybe 30 secs of break time would be enough?

Pros
- great idea moving the beat meter "center" to the left side, makes it much easier to see what is coming up
- again, great selection of girls and a big plus for changing up the action as often as you did. Many times the action in CH videos can get stale if the thing going on is not exactly to your taste and it goes on for several minutes
- mostly very good tunes

other tha that, what can I say, great job! One of the best and my current favourite.
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wangchungass »

Having problems with this torrent, did I see somewhere there was an iFile link?
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

Can someone give me a tutorial on how to download this? Some people obviously have it. I am having the problem a couple other people mentioned--torrent gets into uTorrent but shows no seeders, no trackers, no peers. I tried enabling DHT and local peer discovery (which I normally have turned off) but that didn't seem to help.

Any help will be appreciated. Looking forward to this...it has some great feedback. :)
secundon
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by secundon »

Is it working? It doesnt for me :(
Spokafs
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Spokafs »

Figured it out. You need both DHT & peer exchange enabled.
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

alchemi183 wrote:Can someone give me a tutorial on how to download this? Some people obviously have it. I am having the problem a couple other people mentioned--torrent gets into uTorrent but shows no seeders, no trackers, no peers. I tried enabling DHT and local peer discovery (which I normally have turned off) but that didn't seem to help.

Any help will be appreciated. Looking forward to this...it has some great feedback. :)
Answering my own question...after I turned on DHT and peer discovery, I had to delete the torrent from uTorrent and add it back in again. Then I found peers and seeders. Downloading now.
Revolation666
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Revolation666 »

Both DHT & peer exchange are enabled for me and yet I am still not finding any seeders....
When it finally finds a seed does it load a tracker? if so could someone just link it up for me, because at this rate I will get nowhere on this d/l.
bigddk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bigddk »

To the guys who've seen it - Thanks, glad you like it! :-D Some good pointers too on the beat & breaks, will take that into consideration for the next one!

For those having trouble with the torrent file: I obviously ballsed up here and didn't add tracker. There's currently around 90 seeders so it's definitely a tracker problem. Try opening this torrent, i've added the publicbt.com tracker here. You can also use the magnet link below:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:BE6895078DD559A59EAB753E0B16851F069483EF&dn=CH-bigddk-EDM-Level1.mp4&tr=udp%3a//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80/announce

I also succeded in making the split ZIP files, iFile links coming soon, when they're uploaded...

Hope it works!
Last edited by bigddk on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revolation666
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Revolation666 »

Well I guess I am going to have to wait on the zip files.... I have both the new torrent and the mag link open in 2 separate downloaders (utorrent and vuze) and yet the closest thing a have is vuse telling me that it is connected to 8 of 10 peers and still having an inf. eta.
bhlombardy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bhlombardy »

Tracker info doesnt work for me. I show 12 peers, but no progress in the download.

It's definitely not my client because I have zero problems with other torrents and trackers.

Can someone recode a new torrent file, or as was requested, direct link(s) to the file?

Thanks
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by dtspam »

openbittorent.com seems to be down or can someone reach it?
DHT won't help unless your client knows some peer that has the torrent already.