Cock Hero: Thick & Juicy 2 (Release)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Cock Hero: Thick & Juicy 2 (Release)

Post by Romero »

It's finally finished. This is the first release, which is the cum twice version.

The idea is that you follow the instructions - cum once in the middle of the movie (don't worry, you will have some recovery time afterwards...) and again in the end.

Most of the beats are pretty fast and the scenes should be intense enough for guys who enjoy women like these.
Total running time is just under 1 hour 9 minutes. Resolution is NOT HD as I didn't find the scenes I wanted on a very high resolution. So this is in normal DVD rez.

Torrent link:
chtj2.mp4.torrent
(10.69 KiB) Downloaded 6083 times
I won't be doing direct downloads for this but if someone who has downloaded the torrent wants to do so, be my guest.

hope you enjoy! This took a lot longer to make than I was planning on and the next one will most likely be even longer away. The beats and beat meter seem to be a bit too big a challenge for me.
Last edited by Romero on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
vivi
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Cock Hero: Thick & Juicy 2 (Release)

Post by vivi »

Come home and see this :w00t: made my day, i'll give you my thoughts as soon as i try it out
Edgemycock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Edgemycock »

Oh hell yeah!. Can't wait to download and play!
mortimer
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mortimer »

Can't wait to start it! Waiting for it for what seemed to be ages. I loved your last video!

I'm not sleeping 'till it's done
legionCockHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by legionCockHero »

Finally, IT is here! =)

have fun everyone!
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Haggard316 »

yey!!!!!!!!

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"
shagingwaging
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shagingwaging »

woot a 2nd one :yes: soooo excited going to try it asap will post back with feedback ...
i was at an all night dinner the sign said tripple X but they were talking about root beer
Thundercat2k9
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Thundercat2k9 »

*starting download* *excited*
homer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by homer »

Looks good so far haven't played it yet though... thanks Romero!

here is a mirror for guys who don't like torrents (since Romero's okay with it!):

Part 1: http://depositfiles.com/files/twdfzdtnz
Part 2: http://depositfiles.com/files/cebzuqd0u
Part 3: http://depositfiles.com/files/9t34hoyt3
Part 4: http://depositfiles.com/files/xwm7je3m1
Thundercat2k9
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Thundercat2k9 »

I like the "cum twice" idea!

Not always the type of girls I like but rly good work (good music, scenes, beats etc.).

Looking forward to the next part :)

Personal Rating: 4,5
JoeyD
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Post by JoeyD »

Good job!

I enjoyed this challenge and especially liked how you used pictures during the short breaks introducing the next girl. I may borrow this idea for the vid i'm currently working on as I thought it worked really well.

I also really like London Andrews which made this challenge even better :-) Maybe you could include a nice Chloe Vevrier scene in the next movie - a good solo one of you can find it (she doesn't look her best in the 2 HC scenes I've seen).

On the beat alignment front - which program do you use to make the beats? I found that when I made the beats in Hammerhead and used Audacity to mix them in with the music track that often the stroke meter and beats didn't quite line up. This was because if you leave a small gap at the start, or end of the Audacity track, when exported it shortens the beat track compared to the length of the song.

When I edited CH Episodes No 1 I used Premier Pro to edit the audio and the beats came out far better and matched the stroke meter perfectly compared to the Shemale Edition I edited that was done in BPM analyser/Hammerhead/Audacity.

Saying that, even with the stroke meter being slightly out it didn't spoil my enjoyment of your challenge. Definately looking forward to number 3 :-)
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

JoeyD wrote:Good job!

I enjoyed this challenge and especially liked how you used pictures during the short breaks introducing the next girl. I may borrow this idea for the vid i'm currently working on as I thought it worked really well.

I also really like London Andrews which made this challenge even better :-) Maybe you could include a nice Chloe Vevrier scene in the next movie - a good solo one of you can find it (she doesn't look her best in the 2 HC scenes I've seen).

On the beat alignment front - which program do you use to make the beats? I found that when I made the beats in Hammerhead and used Audacity to mix them in with the music track that often the stroke meter and beats didn't quite line up. This was because if you leave a small gap at the start, or end of the Audacity track, when exported it shortens the beat track compared to the length of the song.

When I edited CH Episodes No 1 I used Premier Pro to edit the audio and the beats came out far better and matched the stroke meter perfectly compared to the Shemale Edition I edited that was done in BPM analyser/Hammerhead/Audacity.

Saying that, even with the stroke meter being slightly out it didn't spoil my enjoyment of your challenge. Definately looking forward to number 3 :-)
Thanks for the feedback. I used audacity for the beat matching and AE to create the beat meter. I don't think audacity is the problem since I saved the complete file with beats and music first and then just muted the music track so the length should be exactly the same. I suspect most of my problems arise from using Powerdirector as the editing software. I had to render each round of scenes separately first and then rerender the complete movie with the prerendered rounds and it STILL messed up some bits a little.

I guess I'll have to see what I can manage to do for the next one, maybe I need to change editing programs although I'd hate to have to learn a new one since I really like the interface of Powerdirector.

This might be the last T&J video for a while, I'm thinking that my next one will be about some other niche/fetish as I pretty much used up all of the good scenes I had with thick(ish) women.

Also: go ahead and use the picture introducing idea, I kind of thought it was used already elsewhere but looking over the other CH videos I guess I was wrong. I enjoyed your CH Shemale video a lot as Mia Isabella is one of my all time favourite performers of any gender. I think my next video might be along some similar lines...
1handed
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 1handed »

That was a great challenge , I m new to the site and I look forward to more videos and challenges like this , BTW where can I find more ? Thanks again you did a great job with the video and audio !!!
" create the beat meater " well said Romero, but is that backwards ?
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

1handed wrote:That was a great challenge , I m new to the site and I look forward to more videos and challenges like this , BTW where can I find more ? Thanks again you did a great job with the video and audio !!!
" create the beat meater " well said Romero, but is that backwards ?
You can find my first one here: http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8802

I have not seen other CH videos with thicker women so I think these two are it. If you mean where you can find CH videos in general, look no further than the sticky post "Cock Hero Torrents" on this forum to find all of them.
Edgemycock
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Edgemycock »

Great stuff, I played the cum twice challenge and made it! Really awesome. Now I can play again with cum once and see if I make it through!

Great scenes, keep up the great work!