Cock Hero Elite

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

blacklobster
Explorer
Explorer

Cock Hero Elite

Post by blacklobster »

Hello everyone , here is my first attempt at creating a Cockhero .
I used the guide on here http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7615
"acquired" a copy of sony vegas easy enough and just downloaded the the 30day trials of the adobe programs , after all its got to have a beat meter to make it pro .

Just want to thank vindicare, andyp for the above guide and files and everyone who has made a
cockhero/maturbation game for the inspiration ok speech over now to the good bit.

here is my learning curve : Cockhero Elite : freshly rendered .

http://ifile.it/8ek4u1s part 1
http://ifile.it/rpoajyd part 2
http://ifile.it/co78tew part 3
http://ifile.it/v8y9q3s part 4

alternate version w/o ts
http://ifile.it/eswnu8g p4
http://ifile.it/i6r1qt7 p3
http://ifile.it/o713kam p2
http://ifile.it/k26g0sc p1

just dl them and open in one with winzip or winrar or similar .

let me know what you all think as im about to start work on "cockhero elite" part 2 "cockhero morlite",
i got a list of changes and things to fix for the new part so all praise and criticisms welcome.

tracklisting is :(might ruin what's instore for you if you look before watching)
Spoiler: show
scene 1 aggro santos "candy" .
scene 2 mason vs princess superstar "perfect"
scene 3 khia "my neck my back"
scene 4 n/a
scene 5 Lady gaga "Love game"
scene 6 christina aguilera "keeps getting better"
scene 7 n/a
scene 8 snoopdogg david guetta "sweat"
scene 9 n/a
ok enough , enjoy .
Last edited by blacklobster on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Cock Hero Elite

Post by brian »

It's going to be a looong day at work now. Can't wait to dl and try it out.
Looking forward to it, thanks
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAR/2024
Last ruin: 8/MAR/2024
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

how about a transexual heads-up?

Post by supermokkori »

You know, I'm a pretty open-minded person and I'm pretty sure most Milovana members here are also open-minded.

That said, after giving this a quick preview, I think it would've been a bit courteous of you to give a heads-up notice that there's a transexual scene in the middle of this video tease. Cuz for me personally, that's a pretty huge turn-off.

Just sayin'.
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wangchungass »

Agree with supermokkori, should come with a health warning. Having said that, thanks for the work, looking forward to thrashing through it tonight, missing out my lunchtime wank to save for it.
blacklobster
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blacklobster »

that was ment to be a surprise after all it was the supersecret bonus lvl and she is a pretty feminine one . ill edit it out and reup and alternate later with different footage .

i might look at making a just ts one once i gather enough good quality scenes if there is enough interest.
also beats / tunes will be done alot better .
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by brian »

as the others said..

shemale is a huuuge turn off for me. The other clips, the bar as well as the music looks really good.
Please keep it up !
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAR/2024
Last ruin: 8/MAR/2024
blacklobster
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blacklobster »

:-) uploading an alternate with out the shemale scene now , ill post it asap and the other one will stay for those that want to try it .
pease1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pease1 »

Good work on this. Meter is timed well. Good selection of scenes. Thanks for the hard work.

For some constructive criticism, there were a lot of mini breaks in the scenes - probably need less of them in later scenes in the video to make it more difficult. Also the patterns changed a bit too frequently for my tastes. Too frequent changes end up being distracting which of course takes away from the difficulty level.

All in all more than worthy of the cock hero name. Well done for a first effort. Looking forward to your future efforts.
vindicare
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by vindicare »

Hi there!

Very well done blacklobster, welcome to the world of CH creators! =)

I must say I really like your movie, especially the distinct layout between the scenes (even if I don't understand what the "mystery" in the breaks are :-)). With that style you're creating your unique trademark to separate yourself from the other creators, which is good!

Creating CH movies is like a journey of learning where you constantly develop your skills and ideas to improve the overall quality. Since this is your first movie, I would try to distinquish the feedback between personal tastes and constructive feedback. Think of how you want to position yourself between other creators and focus on the material, ideas and beats that you really like!

So, with that said, here's my personal opinions:

Pros:
Nice layout
Unique pause music
Good scene selections
Challenging beats
Good variation with the masturbation (no music) rounds.

Cons:
A few irregular beat changes (making me focus on the beat bar instead of the scene).
Felt like the whole movie was kinda zoomed in (dunno if it was because of the beat bar being large).
I had planned to use that last girl for Flux episode 6, dammit :P

Summary:

AWESOME work, I hope you will continue creating movies!
Focus on creating the movies that you like!

Cheers!
Vindicare
blacklobster
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blacklobster »

thanks for the feedback , ill hopefully have most of the issues brought up sorted for "morlite" (elite part 2)

(quoted from vindicare)
imust say I really like your movie, especially the distinct layout between the scenes (even if I don't understand what the "mystery" in the breaks are :-))
the mystery was supposed to be the amount of time between the scene to rest, although i think they were all about the same an still felt too long imo .
A few irregular beat changes (making me focus on the beat bar instead of the scene).
Felt like the whole movie was kinda zoomed in (dunno if it was because of the beat bar being large).
I had planned to use that last girl for Flux episode 6, dammit :P
i focused too much on making the scenes and slacked abit on the music/beats , for some reason i though making the tempo really fast would help but i dont think it did . also the size of the beat marker and the background bar will be different next time .
last girl is hot , she did alot of other good scenes like the one i used i personally wouldnt mind seeing more of her :-)

(quoted from pease 1)
here were a lot of mini breaks in the scenes - probably need less of them in later scenes in the video to make it more difficult. Also the patterns changed a bit too frequently for my tastes. Too frequent changes end up being distracting which of course takes away from the difficulty level.
i hope to have that sorted next time, ill spent alot more time editing the tracks and working out beats better instead of just paste over normal song beats.

also there wont be any hidden surprises like the first edit of this one :devil: . thanks again for the feedback and now im off to check out http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8089 :D
pease1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pease1 »

blacklobster wrote: for some reason i though making the tempo really fast would help but i dont think it did
I think fast tempo = difficulty which is good. If you're going to go for a fast tempo you might want a simpler beat structure. One can only adhere to an irregular pattern so fast.
316sean
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 316sean »

pease1 wrote:
blacklobster wrote: for some reason i though making the tempo really fast would help but i dont think it did
I think fast tempo = difficulty which is good. If you're going to go for a fast tempo you might want a simpler beat structure. One can only adhere to an irregular pattern so fast.
I agree
Fast - good
Complicated beats - bad

Have a look at flux and Mr edger for great beats

I enjoyed this a lot btw. Keep up the good work!
drpepper
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by drpepper »

Will download ASAP
-DrPepper
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Haggard316 »

is downloading the alternate any different other than that one shemale on there, cause the scenes were hot i jsut wanna know what replaced the shemale though

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"
eyeh8pnutz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by eyeh8pnutz »

if someone could make an all shemale cock hero. that person will be my hero. Please and Thank You