Cock Hero 6 - The Final Challenge (Cock Hero Cum Video)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

mallo2011
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Cock Hero 6 - The Final Challenge (Cock Hero Cum Video)

Post by mallo2011 »

vindicare wrote:Hello all!

After many hours of hard work it's finally done!

I proudly present to you the Cock Hero 6 - Final Challenge movie! If you survive all 10 rounds you will get your reward!

I really hope it will live up to your high expectations, but keep in mind that this is my first (of hopefully many) Cock Hero movies!

Hi from Italy,

terrific video and very hard tease to survive!!
Hope you can keep on with new movies and even hardest ones.
What do you think about an endurance serie?
Let's say 15 min for the first round, 30 - 60 and perhaps 120 min of continous stroking for the last round?

Have fun
plissk3n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by plissk3n »

Great Video!
But in my opinion there is so much lost with music instead of the hearing the girls moaning and screaming ;-)
It is possible to have moar than one soundtrack to one video, like on a dvd you can choose the "language".
You could make on with music and metronom and one with the O-Ton and Metronome and anybody can choose which one he wants to hear.
When fast cutting scenes are cumming you could take the musictrack or dont switch the sound and let continue the sound from one scene and switch only the picture.

Also loved the few pictures you used at the end. Sometime i watch pictures really fast for masturbating. like 0.2-0.4 second a pic the erotic goes straight in your subconscious ;)

Would you tell me what film it is at 43:45?

Thanks and greetings!
dreadkitkat
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by dreadkitkat »

Can anyone reup the standard definition for me in some other host like fileserve or megaupload. I cant download from ifile.it
Please Please Please. I really need to have this video :\'-(
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by brian »

this was so good..brilliant...

pleeeeease do more, would be much appreciated..great work! :-)
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAR/2024
Last ruin: 8/MAR/2024
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

Loved the video editing in this one.

The boob rouund is one of my favorites :w00t:
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
clark9
Explorer
Explorer

Post by clark9 »

i absolutely love this series great job by everyone. Also does anyone have the original two and could they post them as well i'd love to have the complete set.
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

clark9 wrote:i absolutely love this series great job by everyone. Also does anyone have the original two and could they post them as well i'd love to have the complete set.
Here you go pal

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=4117
and
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=4197

Regards

Andyp
clark9
Explorer
Explorer

Post by clark9 »

Absolutely awesome. I thank you guys so much for this series and it is one of the biggest reasons I have continued to enjoy milovana. Keep up the great work and I truly hope that the series does not end.
codymuskwa
Explorer
Explorer

Post by codymuskwa »

any chances of an 7 anytime soon? would like to see some newer ideas.
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

My problem is how to continue it?, start again?

CH 2 - Round 1?

or a new format, I'm trying to come up with ideas but keep getting distracted? anyone got some good ideas?

cheers

Andyp
pyropenguin1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pyropenguin1 »

I definitely add my vote to those who want more cock hero movies. The idea is brilliant and the execution has been great. I don't see any reason why a new series of cock hero movies couldn't be created (other than the schedule limitations of the creators). Why not simply either start a new series of challenges leading up to another cum video, or just continue to ramp up the difficulty by going to a Match 7. I don't know anything about video editing, but there must be some other masturbation connoisseurs with enough skills (and a bit of coaching from the originators) to put another challenge together.

Whatever y'all decide, keep it up because Cock Hero is excellent.
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

Ok,

So if we start again at round 1...

how can we improve? do we go back to easy rounds? or do we carry on trying to make it harder and harder?

Even if Ch2 - Round 1 is only 4 rounds long?

Input and ideas would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Andyp
light&dark
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by light&dark »

Easily one of the best teases ever, definitely my favorite! Very difficult and very exciting. I love the pink vs. yellow dialogue, made it extra fun. You definitely HAVE TO KEEP MAKING THESE!!! :hooray:
Orion_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Orion_be »

Hello,
i hope you can continue. I'm a huge fan.
In the sequel i would love to see (or hear) the sound of the girls moaning and screeming. In some rounds of this version you already did, and those were the hardest for me.
Your Question to make ik harder then the oiginal look hard. As it must stay fun. And a new clip is most of the times harder then one you have seen before.
Also, I think it would be nice to hear the comment wich is now printed as a subtitle. Maybe you can find a girl with a sexy voice who is willing to voiceover? Maybe an other member of our forum.
For myself I am planning to devide the whole thing in separate rounds (3 minutes stroke and the 1 minute rest at the end), so i can put them into my mediaplayer and play them at random, to see how long I can hold it. The surprice effect of the random makes things more difficult, I hope. So maybe the sequel can be made of those lose rounds?
If I find some time, i want to program a custom player. So I can manage to get some buildup in hardness. I can rank the movie's from easy to hardest and make the player choose. Then i can say give me 5 or 10 or ... rounds, building up from easy tor hardest, or medium to hard or so on. Or on a crazy day, give me 50 rounds easy and try to keep stroking for 150 minutes.
Also a cum option can be build in. Let's say you can choose which film you get to the end, or what level. or let the software choose whether you may or may not come with which movie.
Or maybe you can come during the break. Or after the film, without visual or audio stimulation. Very disappointing for me, but more to do as punishment. Almost like a ruined orgasm.
I hope to help to keep the great tease going on.
Regards Orion_be
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

Orion_be wrote:Hello,
i hope you can continue. I'm a huge fan.
In the sequel i would love to see (or hear) the sound of the girls moaning and screeming. In some rounds of this version you already did, and those were the hardest for me.
Your Question to make ik harder then the oiginal look hard. As it must stay fun. And a new clip is most of the times harder then one you have seen before.
Also, I think it would be nice to hear the comment wich is now printed as a subtitle. Maybe you can find a girl with a sexy voice who is willing to voiceover? Maybe an other member of our forum.
For myself I am planning to devide the whole thing in separate rounds (3 minutes stroke and the 1 minute rest at the end), so i can put them into my mediaplayer and play them at random, to see how long I can hold it. The surprice effect of the random makes things more difficult, I hope. So maybe the sequel can be made of those lose rounds?
If I find some time, i want to program a custom player. So I can manage to get some buildup in hardness. I can rank the movie's from easy to hardest and make the player choose. Then i can say give me 5 or 10 or ... rounds, building up from easy tor hardest, or medium to hard or so on. Or on a crazy day, give me 50 rounds easy and try to keep stroking for 150 minutes.
Also a cum option can be build in. Let's say you can choose which film you get to the end, or what level. or let the software choose whether you may or may not come with which movie.
Or maybe you can come during the break. Or after the film, without visual or audio stimulation. Very disappointing for me, but more to do as punishment. Almost like a ruined orgasm.
I hope to help to keep the great tease going on.
Regards Orion_be

love the idea of the random cockhero scenes, i have some c++ and c# skills i think i could easily look for ch video files and pull out random scenes...

this is my next project cheers for the idea. eta 2 weeks (max)

Andyp