Cock Hero 6 - The Final Challenge (Cock Hero Cum Video)

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

fishmanz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Cock Hero 6 - The Final Challenge (Cock Hero Cum Video)

Post by fishmanz »

Thanks for the info. Here name is Lily Carter and the DVD is Trained Teens 4 if anyone is interested.
Dreaux42
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Dreaux42 »

I keep on getting a no such file page when I try to download the video, any help?
root4429
Explorer
Explorer

Post by root4429 »

Sorry to dig up an old thread but does anyone know the name of the girl 47:15? She is in a bunch of college rules stuff as well. I can’t track her down and I'd love to figure it out.
prawndiddy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by prawndiddy »

Google image search brings up Kayla Lowden. She's one of the 3 intro/test rounds for the Awesome Competition 2 tease, and sometimes I fail there in round 0 when I pick her. Dunno what it is, but she does it for me. I'd recommend getting the tease if you want to "play along" with that same round you see in the video.
root4429
Explorer
Explorer

Post by root4429 »

Thank you. Props for the help. There is no way google image search works on screenshots of video right?
Pleasureseeker
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Pleasureseeker »

Loved the gorgeous girls, the luscious tits and derrieres, the squeezing and licking and sucking and fucking, but what really got me drooling and moaning was the subtle, semi-subliminal murmuring of girls bent on pushing us over the edge: sexual trigger-words whispered in our ears while we were masturbating and staring at those gorgeous, provoking bodies, but most of all that wicked, vicious little tease who encouraged us to "Stroke!" after many of the breaks - oh my god, her tone and inflection, so expert at arousing pervs and getting us hot and bothered! Her giggling voice is excited but in control, understanding perfectly our helpless need for masturbation pleasure , urging us on to jerk off more, knowing we can never get enough but encouraging us to go mad with excitement and sexual frustration. I could easily have spent an hour of sweet stroking with my eyes closed just listening to her tease me! Any chance of knowing who she is, and where to hear more of her tormenting voice?
BadCompany
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by BadCompany »

is there a torrent around for this? the upload links for 1080p are no longer working sadly...
➡➡➡➡ Visit me on Spankbang with me: https://de.spankbang.com/profile/badcompany13 ⬅⬅⬅⬅

➡➡➡➡ Check outCock Hero - Dream On on here: https://de.spankbang.com/50r0s/video/ch ... +cock+hero ⬅⬅⬅⬅
myballsfelloff5
Explorer
Explorer

Post by myballsfelloff5 »

None of the i file links are working for me, says something along the lines of the file has been removed :weep: Any help?