[Release] Cock Hero - Climax

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

fizban
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

[Release] Cock Hero - Climax

Post by fizban »

Hi everyone!

This is my first video and started off as just a project for myself but ended up being better than I expected. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do.

480P
http://depositfiles.com/files/qks0qzk3x
CockHero_Climax_480p.mp4.torrent
(16.41 KiB) Downloaded 1062 times
720P
http://depositfiles.com/files/gql3ao96l
CockHero_Climax_720p.mp4.torrent
(12.46 KiB) Downloaded 4700 times
Features: Beatmeter, Beats, 6 Rounds (incl. Reward and Surprise rounds), lots of PoV action (especially oral)

Enjoy!

Thanks to JonnyD, beatter and nerdgasm for helping with torrents
Last edited by fizban on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
nerdgasm
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Release] Cock Hero - Climax

Post by nerdgasm »

Hey!

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/10274676

This is the first time I've ever created a torrent, so if I fucked up please let me know!

Cheers,
nerdgasm
detter
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by detter »

Definitely would like the 720P version!
Vinc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Vinc »

Neeeds more seeders! And a 720p version would be great.
Rygel
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Rygel »

720p please!

:wave:
fizban
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by fizban »

Thanks for sorting out the torrent Nerdgasm!

I'm busy uploading 720p version but it's gonna take a while since its averaging 25kb/s :-/
dewaad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dewaad »

Nice! I'm going to wait till you post the 720p version before downloading.
dovajak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dovajak »

Will someone put up a torrent for the 720p download when it goes up? I'm excited to try this out later tonight!
bhlombardy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bhlombardy »

Waiting for the 720p also... thanks.
JonnyD
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by JonnyD »

480p
Attachments
CockHero_Climax_480p.mp4.torrent
(16.41 KiB) Downloaded 1043 times
Help those in need! Please seed!
dsar
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dsar »

Hey there grats on your first CH!

Overall it was alright, I wasn't feeling the first two rounds... round 3 I felt like you really found your groove.

When I hit the surprise round I liked the concept but I felt like the beats really didnt work with the song.

I enjoyed the final round and loved the FF fanfare ending.

As per me not liking the first two rounds I hated the reward round and had to stop, alas CH is getting so popular and large, diversity in model choice is always going to be there and often times our tastes differ from the creator.

Hope to see more from you keep it up!
fizban
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by fizban »

Added 720p link

Thanks for the feedback dsar. I'm also not too happy with how the surprise round came out. I mistakenly forced the game of thrones theme cause to me the girl looked a bit like the actress who plays Daenerys. Was the reward round really that bad? I actually thought it would be a major hit.

Did anyone like the reward round?
Any other feedback would be appreciated!
tBone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tBone »

Needs more mega.co.nz and less depositfiles.
MyFreeCams: Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing!

Protip: Use https://mega.co.nz/ for uploads.
Won't need to upload it anywhere else because it doesn't have the shitty restrictions all the others have. Besides emp, some people like seeding there, so keep that.
redno
Explorer
Explorer

Post by redno »

Hey, good work, i enjoyed it ! Here are some things that popped into my mind while playing, so feel free to take it into consideration (or not), but keep in mind this is just my opinion and doesn't alter the quality of your work. I'm just trying to give my thoughts so that the next one you make will be even better !

- I didn't like the empty breaks, they were too sober for my taste. I would have preferred some videos or pictures and maybe even a beat meter. You can say it's optional for hardcore players or something, i know some CH do this and it's nice.

- In general the beats were too easy, i get that you did build tension through the entire thing and it got better and better as it went on honestly, but the goal is to make people lose, so that was too easy to pass imo.
Also, sometimes the beats were not matching the action we see on screen, for example in round 2 the girl sometimes goes crazy and it's on a simple beat (that's when I would have loved to have some double time), but it goes double time for a "boring" part of the scene.

- Sometimes some text pops up to keep the player from cumming and I thought that was way too easy when put together with the difficulty that was already not very high. I feel like the text should on the contrary encourage people to lose with some dirty talk or to catch the player's attention to some detail of the scene or something like that, it would make the round more interesting !

- Kind of a detail, but try to avoid clips that show a guy's face a lot (beginning of round 3), that kinda killed my flow.

- I love the way you warn for upcoming beat changes with text fading in and out.

- Overall I think it would be better to change scenes more within a round. I get that your style is one scene/one round, but sometimes it can get a little boring especially if the beat stays the same for long. I usually like long scenes to build up a tension like you did, but sometimes it's nice to swtich it up just a little bit, and keep some very fast jumpcuts for reward rounds or something intense where your brain is supposed to be overwhelmed with visual stimuli, if you're into that.

- Surprise round was a great initiative but not punitive enough, I didn't get the "WTF I'm not gonna hold it if he does that" feeling, you know what I mean, the round was too easy again, and sometimes the beats were not in sync with the music

- Honeslty your CH just gradually increased in tension and it went better and better to end on a very nice reward round, simple but efficient !

I mean imo it was already good, but could have been really great !
Looking forward to your next one if you decide to make another !
beatter
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by beatter »

Torrent for 720p (I think I did this right...)
CockHero_Climax_720p.mp4.torrent
(12.46 KiB) Downloaded 1472 times