(RELEASE) - Cock Hero Sensual Daze

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

bukem
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

(RELEASE) - Cock Hero Sensual Daze

Post by bukem »

Hi!

This is my first release ever. Im new here, hope you all enjoy this CH episode!

Took me alot of work learning how to edit videos, i´ve started messing around with Sony Vegas about 4 months ago inspired by all of the great editors out here in the Milovana Community. I think you can see this inspiration reflected on my work. I´ve tryed to mix the styles of my favourite creators in this, hope you will like it!

Also for all the new creators out there who don´t know how to create and edit the beat meters, you can use the Brewster free beat meters! I´ve used those! Massive shout out to Brewster for making this beat meters available for everyone, helped me alot and gave me the push and inspiration to learn how to edit CH´s! Can´t thank you enough Brewster! You can find those beats meters here http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 25&t=13025

Well, i don´t want to do any spoilers, so i prefer not to write an description of this episode. I prefer that you will be the judge of my work so please let me know what you think of it. Comments and feedback are much welcomed! :-D

Hope you all like this! Enjoy it! :-)

Thank you alchemi183 for creating the torrent! Really appreciate you´re help! ;-)
For the torrent users just scroll down in this comments section and you will find the torrent link to download this episode... Enjoy!

Spoiler: show
collage.jpg
collage.jpg (844.79 KiB) Viewed 42637 times
Last edited by bukem on Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:28 am, edited 7 times in total.
Here´s my first attempt at creating a Cock Hero_ Cock Hero Sensual Daze _ ______Hope you enjoy it! :-)
tBone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: (RELEASE) - Cock Hero Sensual Daze

Post by tBone »

Should use mega.co.nz
MyFreeCams: Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing!

Protip: Use https://mega.co.nz/ for uploads.
Won't need to upload it anywhere else because it doesn't have the shitty restrictions all the others have. Besides emp, some people like seeding there, so keep that.
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

Here is a torrent. :)
Attachments
Cock+Hero+Sensual+Daze.wmv.torrent
(14.61 KiB) Downloaded 19295 times
brokeboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by brokeboy »

The facialized brunette at 29:10 is absolutely beautiful. Who is she ?
Flogger
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Flogger »

Been waiting for this for a long time, but anyone know why after 6 hours I've only got 43% of it?
LookingGlass
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LookingGlass »

Flogger wrote:Been waiting for this for a long time, but anyone know why after 6 hours I've only got 43% of it?
I'll help in initial seeding. full 100 Mbit\sec.
Kurdt57
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kurdt57 »

Masterpiece! :)
fsp2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fsp2 »

this video very good and difficult first try cum on 23.14 min :\'-(

thank you
draucus
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by draucus »

Keep it up very very good CH, to me it has it's place in my top 5. thanks a lot. a few minor english grammar errors but nothing that IMO ruins it. If you would like help correcting these i'd be happy to help or let me know and I'll BETA test your next one to proof read it.
brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brewster »

Oh boy, I loved this! It felt like playing CH Fail towards the last 20 minutes or so. I had no idea I put so many doubletimes into those songs. Also considering you didn't ask for any revisions, or for me to make beat meters for any other/new songs - I'm very surprised that the random songs I threw up on that thread all cohesively mesh so well.

About 40 minutes in, I realized I wouldn't be able to raw dog it anymore, since my cock became a red pulsating sensitive nerve. So I went and applied some lube, and that made playing a hell of a lot more fun.

There was one point where you lingered a bit too long at the end of a round where this chick had cum all over her tits as she was laying on her back. It kinda killed the momentum and I started to go soft, but the following clips brought me right back to 100% stiffness.

I edged 2 or 3 times and had one close call, but the beat switched and it saved me. Which I'm glad because the really enjoyable parts were all in the final cumround with no music. Clever of you to edit the beats of various songs and use sections where you wanted. I wasn't all that pleased with the 1-2-123-1-2-123 ultra fast beats, kinda hurt my wrist and I just wished that they were one long ultra fast stroke (aka as fast as you can)

When I wasn't able to hold back anymore at 1:01:28, I came a bucket load (that brief double time right there did me in). Super satisfying! Thank you for making this, and despite hearing these songs many times before while editing them, it wasn't boring at all.
Last edited by brewster on Mon May 05, 2014 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Flogger
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Flogger »

Finally downloaded it.

Wow - you edited it a lot from the first version. And it's even better, by a long way - congrats!

Now then:

Who are the models at: 0:08; 4:11; 5:30; 6:26 to 6:50; 7:30; 7:40; 8:20; 10:00 (both); 11:15; 12:45; 14;06 --- aaaand that'll do for now.

Ta.

:-D
frozenbone
Explorer
Explorer

Post by frozenbone »

This was awesome. Hope to make it all the way next time!
tommmmmm
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tommmmmm »

my favourite.

and i have 170gb of ch videos (all of them, straight from torrents and not compressed flvs or mp4s).
Rygel
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Rygel »

tommmmmm wrote:my favourite.

and i have 170gb of ch videos (all of them, straight from torrents and not compressed flvs or mp4s).

+1 :w00t: :wave:
Nipps
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nipps »

Bloody difficult, good job!