Cock Hero - Spreadum [Released]

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

DoktorSpreadum
Explorer
Explorer

Cock Hero - Spreadum [Released]

Post by DoktorSpreadum »

Hello everyone!

Excuse me if my English is a little bad, its not my native language.

I have been lurking around in these forums for a while now, mainly because i enjoy Cock Hero so much that i am always searching for new ones. But now i feel like its my time to contribute to this amazing community! :-).

So i present to you Cock Hero Spreadum 1.

Keep in mind that this is the first project ever in Sony Vegas, and dont get blown away by anticipation thinking the quality of this video is equal to Vindicare´s Lcatt´s Hiphopanonymous´s videos or any other author ( I love you all :-) ), but i am very willing to learn more about creating videos and hope to bring you a lot of joy in the future.

Ok, the video is approximately 24 minutes long, with five rounds. There is mostly straight softcore and some lesbian scenes. And some of you may be dissapointed by this but there is no beat-meter, i tried to but it was to hard for a newbie like yours truly. I have been working on this project for about a week now, about 7-8 hours a day. Adding the beats was a huge pain in the ass :-( , but its worth it in the end :-)

And i also noticed that some parts of round one and three has defected? beats. Sorry about that, i promise it will improve in my next video :smile:

Quality is ok, some scenes are in HD and some are not. The file is 1.42GB.

Rules are like any other Cock Hero video, it will explain in the video aswell.
Beats are :

Slow = Slow beats 1 -- 1

Normal = Normal beats 1 - 1

Double = Double Time = 1-1

Insane = There shall be friction burns! :devil:

First three rounds may seem dull, but trust me, the last two gets intense! ( In my opinion )
There is no special theme or special themed rounds in this video.

As i´ve said before, do not expect a masterpiece, but i hope you watch it and give me some feedback so i can improve! Thanks for me :-)

http://filecloud.io/zx21suq8
wangchungass
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Cock Hero - Spreadum [Released]

Post by wangchungass »

Thanks Dok, I like the sound of friction burns. You confused me for a second there with the three links until I realised they were all the same.
DoktorSpreadum
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DoktorSpreadum »

Yeah sorry about that, just wanted to make sure nobody missed the link :-)
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Haggard316 »

Torrent?

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"
DoktorSpreadum
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DoktorSpreadum »

I actually have no idea of how to upload torrents, some help would be great.
xeenith
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xeenith »

ouch 21+ hours .... first time I succed to DL anything with filecloud and I'm not impressed huhuhu
well, I hope someone else will have more luck and a torrent will be made avaible :)
nihlus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nihlus »

Left it on overnight and got it eventually. Enjoy.
Attachments
Cock Hero Spreadum.mp4.torrent
(14.96 KiB) Downloaded 3796 times
xeenith
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xeenith »

hehe you're saving me, an ctrl F4 to close a pop up closed twice too many pages and thus closed all firefox so the DL failed and couldn't be resumed ^^
most of the girls chosen are truly magnificent, on the other hand the main volume is way too low and we mostly hear only the added beat, some more balance between those 2 volumes would be better on my opinion
Romero
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Romero »

Alawys nice to have new video producers. Welcome!

Couple of notes on the video:
- Like you said, couple of rounds had the beat off a bit
- Nice selection of girls and good amount of action
- Lack of beat meter is not an issue for me so no points off from that :)

For the next one, try to make the beats a little bit longer. It takes a little while to get "up to speed", so changing them up in uder 5-10 seconds might get a bit tough.

Anyways a good start, looking forward to good things in the future!
DoktorSpreadum
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DoktorSpreadum »

Thanks for the feedback Romero! :-)
mmi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mmi »

nihlus wrote:Left it on overnight and got it eventually. Enjoy.
I love you. Thank you! :w00t:
Boobs:
Jackal403
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jackal403 »

Hi there, thanks for creating a CH for us all! I had a chance to go through it, and seeing as there isn't a whole lot of feedback, I feel like I must jump in.

I don't want to come off overly critical, but there are some issues. Please don't be discouraged! We all started out with rough edits.

The first and foremost for me, is the sound levels. When I started the video, and got to the first round, I sat through about 1 minute (really) before I realized that all I could hear was the added bass beat. My speakers were not down to a low level, the bass was coming through VERY clearly. The audio levels need tweaking to even them out. When I did have it loud enough to hear the music, the added bass was, 100% literally, pounding the walls. It made it very difficult to get immersed.

Second, and bear in mind this may just be me and my need for constant visual/physical/aural stimulation, but the pauses and breaks were loooooong. At the end of the first round, from the second the beat stops (3:10) to the start of the 2nd round (4:30) we're looking at a break of 1:20. Not so bad, since you do specify that freestyle stroking is allowed during breaks. But then there's a 30 second pause in the middle of Round 2 (7:05 to 7:35). However, the most noticeable instance for me was at the end of Round 2. The beat ends, and for almost a solid minute (9:04 to 10:01) the round ends. Then the next rounds beat doesn't start until the 11 minute mark. That's nearly 2 minutes of break. I really don't want to sound negative here, but I'm sure I'm not alone here, that can make a man go limp. I would really recommend shortening your breaks, and cutting down on the length of the end-of-round clips.

Other than that, I really enjoyed your choice of footage and there's definitely potential! Like Romero said, tighten up the beats and don't stop improving!
DoktorSpreadum
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DoktorSpreadum »

Thanks for the feedback Jackal403, ill definitely shorten the breaks in the next video!
SsandmanN
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SsandmanN »

Hi, could you name the scenes and girls from the last 2 rounds?
I know Carlie, but the rest I'm not sure about.
And yeah, those rounds are really hot :)
cockherolover
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cockherolover »

I've added your video to the streaming site a few days ago. Cheers!