Cock Hero - "Onepiece"

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

ChC
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Cock Hero - "Onepiece"

Post by ChC »

Heya guys, howdy! :wave:

CH - Say Hello, check here, http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 40#p133640

Movie features
Lenght: 55 minutes
Codec: .mp4 @ 4-6mbps, 720p, 196kbps audio
Includes beatmeter
None or minimal breaks between rounds
Mostly natural girls, hot stuff
Blitz round return! :whistle:

Hello!
Finally finished and released. :-)

TORRENT NOTES:
The torrent should be very much alive by now, so feel free to download.

:wave:

Stream available here (in the "Other" section):
http://cockhero.richsex.com/#top_menu

Thanks for reading,
ChC

Both TEASER ROUND ONLY and full CH-ONEPIECE torrents below.
vvv TORRENT vvv
Attachments
ch-onepiece.torrent
CH-Onepiece full torrent
(16.49 KiB) Downloaded 9062 times
warmup%2B1sttease.mp4.torrent
WARMUP ROUND ONLY
(14.47 KiB) Downloaded 2837 times
Last edited by ChC on Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:06 pm, edited 11 times in total.
bloop
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: [WIP] Cock Hero - "Onepiece" -WARM-UP TEASER for DL

Post by bloop »

I really enjoyed Say Hello and am really excited for Onepiece. I have been a long-time lurker of these threads but have decided today to actually join Milovana to give you some feedback. I like what you've done so far with your new tease - it looks very polished and the videos are great quality. I like the all natural girls and the beat meter.

For music, I'd recommend checking out The Glitch Mob (especially from the album Drink the Sea) and the TGM's associated acts (ediT, Boreta, etc.). There are some larger torrents that have some nice gems in there on isohunt.

Keep at it!

bloop
desertfox
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by desertfox »

Very nice start!

I slowly have a CH in progress, just one scene done so far (sloooowww), but I was originally thinking about doing the same thing as you, to string together a single album that plays with no gaps, usually those albums have the same journey of quick slow you want in a CH so it would sort of be like a battle through the album.

Though in the end I think I'll end up using breaks, or copy the easy mode/hard mode from flux dance. I think its an awesome idea though and I look forward to seeing how this comes along.

Oh and great choice of girls so far in the opening, saw some scenes I wanted to use in there, which is always a good thing.

Good luck plowing through trying to get those scenes done, hope this one all comes together!
dman543
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dman543 »

I got a deleted file message when trying to dl.
alchemi183
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alchemi183 »

dman543 wrote:I got a deleted file message when trying to dl.
Me too. Looking forward to your new work though. :)
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

Hey ChC,

I like it - this teaser is edited pretty well, so looking forward to seeing your finished project.

A couple of critiques:

- Stroke Beat: Even with my NC headphones, the Stroke Beat is not loud enough against the music. To me, the Stroke Beat sounds to similar to the music, which is a good and bad thing (good as it's not distracting from the music, bad because I can't really hear it). You may want to decrease the music volume a bit so the stroke beat stands out more (as well as the actual audio from the scene). I recall that the music volume level was pretty loud in 'Say Hello' as well.

- Stroke Instructions: It's a teaser, but I do hope you include stroke instructions (i.e. Stroke Beat = 1 - 2 - 3 - 4). I like to focus my attention to the action rather than keeping track of the Stroke Meter.

Good luck!
psquared
Explorer
Explorer

Post by psquared »

mediafire link doesn't work
ChC
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ChC »

bloop wrote:I really enjoyed Say Hello and am really excited for Onepiece. I have been a long-time lurker of these threads but have decided today to actually join Milovana to give you some feedback. I like what you've done so far with your new tease - it looks very polished and the videos are great quality. I like the all natural girls and the beat meter.

For music, I'd recommend checking out The Glitch Mob (especially from the album Drink the Sea) and the TGM's associated acts (ediT, Boreta, etc.). There are some larger torrents that have some nice gems in there on isohunt.

Keep at it!

bloop
Thanks for the feedback and thanks for the suggestion. :wave:
ChC
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ChC »

desertfox wrote:Very nice start!

I slowly have a CH in progress, just one scene done so far (sloooowww), but I was originally thinking about doing the same thing as you, to string together a single album that plays with no gaps, usually those albums have the same journey of quick slow you want in a CH so it would sort of be like a battle through the album.

Though in the end I think I'll end up using breaks, or copy the easy mode/hard mode from flux dance. I think its an awesome idea though and I look forward to seeing how this comes along.

Oh and great choice of girls so far in the opening, saw some scenes I wanted to use in there, which is always a good thing.

Good luck plowing through trying to get those scenes done, hope this one all comes together!
I hope you succeed with your project! :)
Thanks for feedback.
ChC
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ChC »

supermokkori wrote:Hey ChC,

I like it - this teaser is edited pretty well, so looking forward to seeing your finished project.

A couple of critiques:

- Stroke Beat: Even with my NC headphones, the Stroke Beat is not loud enough against the music. To me, the Stroke Beat sounds to similar to the music, which is a good and bad thing (good as it's not distracting from the music, bad because I can't really hear it). You may want to decrease the music volume a bit so the stroke beat stands out more (as well as the actual audio from the scene). I recall that the music volume level was pretty loud in 'Say Hello' as well.

- Stroke Instructions: It's a teaser, but I do hope you include stroke instructions (i.e. Stroke Beat = 1 - 2 - 3 - 4). I like to focus my attention to the action rather than keeping track of the Stroke Meter.

Good luck!
Stroke beat - I don't know what you mean by NC headphones, but I'm balancing all the audio with my AKG K701's, and I can hear every single beat clearly, even though yes, the beat sound is very similiar to the beats in this song.

Yep, there will be stroke instructions, which are going to be part of the tweaking, that last-phase polishing of the video, I want to focus on the important stuff now, which is making the movie itself.

Thanks for the feedback. :)
ChC
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ChC »

And also, sorry for the spam, the LINK IS FIXED.
lestrian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lestrian »

This looks amazing! Your editing is excellent and your choice of clips was great, but the text was kind of annoying. I hope you don't have animated text in the rounds later - the text should never steal attention from the video.

The idea to have no breaks between rounds is good. The 30-60 seconds pauses from the old CH videos were tedious. But consider putting some short unexpected breaks into the middle of the rounds. It is the short breaks when you're not allowed to stroke but there is still action on the screen which build anticipation.
ChC
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ChC »

lestrian wrote:This looks amazing! Your editing is excellent and your choice of clips was great, but the text was kind of annoying. I hope you don't have animated text in the rounds later - the text should never steal attention from the video.

The idea to have no breaks between rounds is good. The 30-60 seconds pauses from the old CH videos were tedious. But consider putting some short unexpected breaks into the middle of the rounds. It is the short breaks when you're not allowed to stroke but there is still action on the screen which build anticipation.
It's the very beginning of the movie, it's supposed to "get you in the mood". I will use static effects for writing in the middle of the scene, don't worry.

I'll handle the breaks, trust me on that, I don't want 30 second breaks either. ;)

Thanks for the feedback.
Zeretal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zeretal »

It looks really good, the one thing I would say is the beats still don't 100% line up with the music all the time. I know I'm being picky but as a drummer I instantly pick up on it in these videos, even if its only very slightly off and it grates at me. I have never tried to layer one in so I don't know how hard it would be to fix but if it is doable it makes these videos so much easier to enjoy for me. Yours looks so good otherwise it would be a shame for something edited so well to be let down by one small element.
ChC
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ChC »

Zeretal wrote:It looks really good, the one thing I would say is the beats still don't 100% line up with the music all the time. I know I'm being picky but as a drummer I instantly pick up on it in these videos, even if its only very slightly off and it grates at me. I have never tried to layer one in so I don't know how hard it would be to fix but if it is doable it makes these videos so much easier to enjoy for me. Yours looks so good otherwise it would be a shame for something edited so well to be let down by one small element.
I see your point man, don't you worry, I'll fix most of these "details" in the final phase, and I won't release it until it's to my liking. :) I dislike mismatching beats too. It's not that much of a deal, but it takes time to render it all again, so I'm keeping it to the last phase. ;)