The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Inada
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Welcome Thread

Post by Inada »

Hello !

I'm a french guy, 22 years old, looking to this site since a couple of month

'scuse me for my bad english, i only learn at school and i can't express myself as i want in this kind of forum
DreckigesSchwein
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by DreckigesSchwein »

Hello :wave:

Im 27, from Switzerland.
This Site is amazing. I found my way here because I searched for cockhero movies.
But now those webteases got me...

I like getting teased, private humiliation, dirty and nasty things, long teasing.

I'm looking for a Mistress. So if you are interested to control me, please pm me.

:whistle:
sonny12313
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by sonny12313 »

Hi, my name is Heinrich and I am from Austria.

I already found the site a year ago or so and I was absolutely amazed by the different teases. I got different fetishes but I am open for new things. Since I found the site I did a lot of teases, I prefer longer teases with different endings, but I didnt do any teases which requires long term "contracts" yet.

Finally I got the idea to register myself here to have the ability to post at the forum which ability I already used.
If there are any questions suggestions or special tasks, write me an pn :) :wave:
happydayzproductions
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by happydayzproductions »

Hi all happydayzproductions here, I specialize in making cock hero games, currently working on my latest series, Cock Hero Impossible, episode 1 is complete currently working on episode 2 if you complete 1 then two is even tougher.

Just one more thing I have never posted any of my series or episodes before and would be thankful of any ideas of the best places to post?? :wave:
ebko88
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ebko88 »

I've been lurking for a while and thought I should make at least one post before I start working on a webtease, salutations! :love:
Skyline^
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Skyline^ »

Hello everyone... ;-)

I found this site about a year ago, when i was trying to find new Cock hero episodes, and i got hooked.

I am a young dancerboy from Finland, not very good at english, sorry for that, but i'm learning.. :-P

So far i have beaten every Cock hero, what i have found, and waiting for a new challenge, i love them.. ;-) :love:

And i hope, that some day i make my own, but, we will cross that bridge, when we come there..
Dancer for life..
jwalkerx
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by jwalkerx »

I've been a member for a while now, and have looked at many teases. But just now seen this. I'm submissive and looking for a strong woman to control me.
lostme
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by lostme »

I like this site, I do not have so much time to spare right now to go looking, This site "kind of" fits well in my program. I got introduced to this site by an online domme. Yes it was a bad scene, as it were do not lie about being a findom. However, this site allows a long look at what others have on their minds and all with out judgement. Which is very nice indeed.
Thanks for your time.
lostme
meep
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Hi all! Thanks, and a little request.

Post by meep »

Hi all!

First i want to say thank you for this community and all the lovely things that come out of it. From the webteases to the mindblowing CH-videos.

I have one little request though, I seem to've lost a video and I can't find it anymore.

The first scene (I think, almost sure of it) is a woman on a quite large balcony, wearing a neon green or yellow bikini. It's a slow round only involving her posing, filmed first at one side of the balcony with the camera guy being a bit taller, so a city is visible below. Some beach resort or something like that.
Later she moves to another side of the balcony, and it's filmed from below, focusing on her ass, with her finally removing the bikini.

It's not one of the earliest videos, think it was released around CH fail, CHQT and Champion of Cocknia.

I've checked all the videos on the streaming site with no luck and I'm thankful for any help.
English123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by English123 »

Hi everyone,
Im a longtime lurker and I finally grew the balls to make an account. Can't wait to become more active on the forums and do some teases ;)
curiousboibutt
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): sadyly noone

Post by curiousboibutt »

Hi @ all too!
I have made nearly every tease on this great webside and created an account in order to communicate with some other memebers about fetishes and etc.. ! so if anyone is interested, feel free to send me a pm! i am interested in bjs, submission, anal and dirty talking etc (like everyone else here i think ;-)
SwitchWinters
Explorer
Explorer

My turn... the new guy

Post by SwitchWinters »

Im lazy to do this.

Hi
I am SwitchWinters
My role its Switch xD
My Real Nick its Winters
I am from Mexico (Guadalajara)
and its better for all of you to ask about me.
btw I am Male Straight.
musicrespons
Explorer
Explorer

Post by musicrespons »

MusicRespons

I found CH videos about two months ago, loved all of the ones I've seen so far.

I felt inspired with my capable background in video editing and graphic design to set about making one and have learned a lot in the process.

I'm hoping to debut my first video in April, Cock Hero: Assimilation. I'm attaching a still so that I get off my ass and complete it by then.

http://imgur.com/gjjgz6n
haufen
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by haufen »

Hy to all on this forum.
i am a 43 j old crossdressing men, and i have tried a lot of the teases on milovana.
the fact is that i was thinking i wank to much. in one post i read about emlalock and i tried it. the problem is beforehand i masturbated 1 to 3 times a day. now i am locked up. so i need your help.
can you please help me out by pushing the link.

https://www.emlalock.com/?page=req&id=fak8vw966j

thanks

thanks to everyone who helped me i cant wait till my time is up to come back to milovana and masturbate till i faint
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

Hi everybody!

I don't remember if I already introduced myself when I first sign in on the site but anyway here i am!

I'm 32 y.o male...sometimes i think i'm a real looser because i don't have a job (that's nothing sexual for me so fin.dom forgive it), I never came while having sex with a girl's pussy, I don't have a gf and everything that i look for in life seems to always escape from my reach...so i think i may be a real looser (even if i had a correct cock, slightly above normal)... all that is not just about sex if i wrote it right.

Anyway, hi everyone...
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk: