The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Ra
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: The Welcome Thread

Post by Ra »

Hello everyone,

Been just looking quite a while, but now ill show up once in a while;)
zgzchast
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by zgzchast »

hello everybody!!

I´m submisive boy from Spain interested in orgasm denial and other involved kinks.
i´m looking for real / online submision
wannabeslave
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by wannabeslave »

Hey :)
I'm a new male sub here and I am into femdom ... and I have no experience at all sadly ... like to be humiliated :-D
Hope can find some new friends that are as kinky as I am :-P :3
Whitemist55
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Whitemist55 »

I love having a woman say I have a small penis.
DrBrownie
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by DrBrownie »

Hi everyone :)

i use this site quite often and i really like the ideas off webtease. Also the community seems to be very nice and friendly, so i decided to join this fun :)

About me:
I am 21 years old and i dont have much experience as a sub and as a dom. I am also a bit shy, but i think after a few posts and messages i am more frankly :)
Louisianakink
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Louisianakink »

Hello all, long time lurker, finally decided to post. Great site!
thegoodbaron
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thegoodbaron »

Hello, I'm new here and thought in only right to give an introduction. I only found out about this website from a friend who is a lurker and showed me the "Misty vs Innocent, who will win?" thread, and I was instantly intrigued, and intrigued in the way you are when you see something you never thought possible intrigued... I read the whole thing from start to finish in with this look of just "I can't believe what I'm reading" on my face. I'd like to make clear that I enjoyed reading it and I'm not against this or any other thing I've seen from you mostly fine friendly folk, I mean come on if I didn't I wouldn't have joined up. I read the a fore mentioned thread about a week ago and I then I started to dive a little deeper... and in that time I have been on this site for about 4 days straight just reading/doing the web and flash teases, read because for much of the time I'm not alone. Now I'm sorry for penning a damn novel as my simple "Hello" message, but I'm a bit of a long winded guy as you may have guessed...

if you read this far bid you but one thing :thankyou:
bitemytail
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by bitemytail »

Louisianakink wrote:Hello all, long time lurker, finally decided to post. Great site!
This sums me up as well.

Hoping to trade video links and such.
devot92
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by devot92 »

Hey at all :)
First i have to say my english is not so good :/ hope that is not a problem :)
I love this site for all these teases in all ways, because for anything you like,there is a tease.
in the future i think about to try to write own teases if i have good ideas. And maybe i will find
here some nice people to chat and maybe (but i think its a dream) a mistress for personal teases
and chores.

thank you and nice weekend for all of you :)
wet_margo
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by wet_margo »

Helloooooo!
LittleLydia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LittleLydia »

Hello all ! I'm new here.. Well I'm newly registered once again. I once had an account, But have since forgotten what the details were. I've been lurking in the shadows of this site for years. But its time for me to make my entrance, and meet some nice people. So hey!

I'm 22, and from Scotland, I have fetlife and such things. I'm here to make friends, and openly explore my tastes a little more. (Refer to my profile for details of my interests.)

I'm also going to be writing a few teases in the near future. Just easing my self in, before i burst my kinky bubble all over this place. ;-)

I'm not actually Little, I'm quite tall. But i thought it was cute... so yeh! :rolleyes:

Feel free to message me if you'd like to talk, I'd also love to meet some people in the UK. So if you live there message me ! :-)

Okay I'll shut up now

Bye byes. x
ASentinel
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ASentinel »

Hi there!

Been lurking on this site for a while now, and thought that I should finally make an account to tell the authors how fantastic their teases are.

All for now,

ASentinel
18, Southern England, Pansexual, Sapiosexual.

Talk smart to me.
emeraldpet
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave

Post by emeraldpet »

Hi Everyone. I am new here although have been lurking for awhile. I am active on the online stamina tool and am currently at 15 days since last orgasm. The Master pw to my acct is controlled by someone else so I am at his mercy right now. I look fwd to participating more in the forums.
ShySubSlut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ShySubSlut »

Hi everyone! I'm a shy 22-year-old sub female (some switch tendencies in there, but mostly sub). I've been lurking around here for awhile - I love all the teases, would love to see more geared towards women (especially sub women)! I love being told what to do and being controlled while I masturbate. ;-)

Looking forward to having fun here and trying some new stuff! :-P
ARealWizard
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ARealWizard »

Hi. I'm ARealWizard.

I'm not actually a wizard, though. So that name's a bit misleading. It was the first thing that popped into my head.

I've lurked around here for a bit, and I just thought it was time to make an account to tell people how awesome their teases are, and maybe give a few shots at making some of my own.

I suppose I'm... Actually a bit of a sub, really. I'm really shy when it comes to things like that though.

I'm looking forward having fun with you all. Not like that.

Maybe like that.