The Welcome Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
fizban
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: The Welcome Thread

Post by fizban »

Hello everyone!

I was brought here by Cock hero. Really loved the flux dance/thick&juicy series' so I decided to make my own with the help of brewster's guide :)

It's called Cock Hero Climax, and has a few twists added to make it more interesting. But the main focus was good, sensual love making with beautiful people.

I am uploading as I type this, but my internet is terrible so it could take a day or 2 to finalize the release.

Excited to share it with you guys! See you soon.
SissyCDDaphne
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by SissyCDDaphne »

Love self foot worship teases. Also feminization involving anal, deepthroat, and gagging.
Tell me how to be a whore. I like deepthroat. Image
infoguy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: None of the above

Post by infoguy »

Good day to you, Ladies and Gentlemen!

I have finally managed to register on your site and now it's even more awesome than it was before, thank you for creating this place on the interwebz.

I have a little question though: I have noticed your service called Urge.info and would like to contribute some of the knowledge and experiences I have collected, but find no way to do so. I don't find any button to click that would take me to a contribution site. It this feature disabled right now?

Thank you for your help in advance and Happy Browsing! :-)
unixslut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): I'm owned by my hubby. :)

Post by unixslut »

I joined the site a few days ago. :) I've had a long interest in tease and denial but haven't really done a whole lot with it. I thought perhaps some of the teases might be fun to do during the day while everyone's out of the house. Hubby agrees, and has been having me make a list. He also wants me to write some, so... we'll see! :)
Yield to temptation; it may not pass your way again.
-- Lazarus Long
Hereyz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Hereyz »

Hi all,

I've lurked around for a while, mostly because of how much I enjoy Cock Hero, but the webteases are fun as well. I just turned 18 and am looking for some fun. Right now, for me, my life is all about finding who I am, and that's really exciting. Anyway, I hope we can all have a good time here. If you wanna get to know me better, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM. I feel like talking can go a long way. I look forward to what this site will hold for me.

:wave:
Eleanor1994
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Eleanor1994 »

Hello,
This website seems really cool, i am really excited to join and explore my sexual side. And maybe with others if i gather up the courage :P.
devoti
Explorer
Explorer

Post by devoti »

Hi everybody. I really like this page...

I just registered and I´m gonna try to make some teases in german.
Hope your gonna enjoy them as much as I enjoy the teases.
Currently playing Della´s game
started: june,30 at page 820
actually page: 824
edges: 15/15
Tantalizer25
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by Tantalizer25 »

Hello Everyone, I just signed up on the site, and quite honestly I am not even sure if I am in the right place. I've always had a very strong interest in teasing, orgasm control, and orgasm denial. But I am a male dom only interested in female submissives. Is there a place for me here? I am going to poke around and find out!
joris
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by joris »

Hi there, i'm new around here. Interested in teasing, orgasm denial, as i discovered those "submissive" things a few years ago. More as an imaginary playground, maybe, even if my wife and I are somewhat practicing those kind of things.

Have a nice day or evening !
jimmyshoes
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by jimmyshoes »

Hello,

i"m a long time lurker and finally decided to make an account and contribute to this great community :wave:
wannah
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wannah »

Hello i am really excited about this, but pretty new. I do not know what to expect exactly but I am sure it will be fun, hope to find some like minded people here and have fun.
GernBlanston
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GernBlanston »

Hi there! Been lurking a while...Thanks all involved for the tutorials on ch production...I have a well produced video now, just looking for a means to get it out there.

You know, the tutorials on production of ch vid are excellent, but it doesn't seem like there's anything organized art to how to share, where to post them, etc...
LFTW
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by LFTW »

Hello all!

So let me present myself:

I'm a boy, single since a little more than a year, not at all one of the most active guy sexualy speaking, but I always was a lot interessed into everything about sex-gaming, from video-games with adult content to role playing with friend girls in real life. So I logically was a lot interessed in CH, which made me discover this website.

And that's all...
lanasaxon
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by lanasaxon »

Hi I'm Lana

I write erotic fiction. A little research into all things tease brought me here.

Webteases seem like a great idea, and I'd love to give it a shot, although I'm quite concerned about breaching copyright of any images I use. I know that kink.com offer a few of their own images, but I think I'd rather have more of a domestic setting than the whips and chains that they offer. Maybe I'll just steer clear of it and post some flash fiction on the stories board.

At any rate, I'll be here in one capacity or another so don't be shy :wave:
Steamy, Sexy Smut - for erotic fiction check out https://lanasaxon.wordpress.com/

Follow me on twitter - @lanasaxon

http://lanasaxon.tumblr.com/
MiloCumSlut

Post by MiloCumSlut »

I've used the site for a while=, but I wanted to get more involved so I signed up. I'm very open to trying new things, and I would love to participate in all sorts of things around the community! Thank you for being great.